Well, I give up, what's wrong with this board?

Well, I give up, what's wrong with this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
redstate.com/diary/clconnett/2016/05/16/yes-dear-christian-antichrist/
youtu.be/xihzgEsV2nw?t=2
youtu.be/9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, we are technically in Tumblr

Not one board remotely usable.

Sup Forums constantly comes here to cry about how we're not redpilled like Sup Forums.

I gotchu senpai

Sup Forums loves to come here to rant about liberals and cry back to their safe space when told to fuck off

Job well done by everyone involved.

Tumblr colony. People unsatirically voted for Cilnton here. The only pro-Trump part of Sup Forums is /win-o'/.

We are men-womenchildren amongst men-womenchildren

Its on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums using subhumans can't contain their autism to one board.

The women are allowed to speak.

not enough good memes

Lol Sup Forums is very liberal. Only time the board isn't is when a new season of venture Bros is on or when something big happens like jack coming back Saturday Sup Forums will be less liberal hivemind that night cause the huge influx of posters from other boards who come here for special shit rather than stay for your constant cry babying,waifuing,dbz posting,gay shit, autistic fan fiction,and Steven universe loving, threads.
>tldr Sup Forums is liberal except when something big happens that brings in traffic. Sup Forums is the 3rd worst board on a normal day and best on 1st talk back/leaks of a good show.

Newfags from r/TheDonald who came to Sup Forums and don't get that Sup Forums should stay on Sup Forums

A Clinton vote was fine
I didn't vote for her but to stop a man child from winning it makes sense
Russian puppet vs. Corporate puppet was shit choice all around and was the best example of our awful two party system

Sup Forumsmblr and other non-comics and cartoons lovers infested the board.

learn to write properly you subhuman

Kek agrees. Shame on you Sup Forums. Witnessed. Feed him Sup Forums memes or suffer.

also tumblr. Any kind of political discussion always brings the lowest scum because it's so easy to get into.

I wish there was more Futurama memes, it seems sparse

They don't get they have there own boards; just let us talk about why Carol Danvers was destroyed in CW2 in peace.

Sup Forums is a centrist board. People hate SWJisms like modern Marvel, but also hate Sup Forumsacks and their dumb crusades. That's why it's so comfy here.

Wah wah someone posting on the Toliet didn't take time to edit a phone post. Literally proving my point little baby. It is okay honey you tried sweetie. Get with it and put down faith +1 and pick up a real comic mkayy darling?

>Russian puppet vs. Corporate puppet

You get what you deserve, vote third party you coward. More people should start doing instead of crying about it.

Yeah and I tried creating one here and it was Sup Forums related and totally fell flat. I did the same thing on another board and everyone loved it. Granted it was better executed there but even in the lead-up the thread activity was far greater there and it's a less active (though still active) board than Sup Forums.

Too many women and nu-males with their panties in a twist incapable of having fun and letting loose here

>Dude, was that Aleppo we just smoked?

samefag.

>That's why it's so comfy here
Nah, it's just constant infighting like on all other boards. Only here it's political.

>voting for what you believe in is cowardly
Reactionaries pls go

Sure ignore my point. Make a witty remark.
Voting third party will show its at least a viable option instead of just muh lesser of two evils debate.

>Sup Forums actively bitches about the sjw shit marvel pulls
>actively bitches at SU fandom and friends

but because we don't bend over ass backwards like all the other boards makes us some liberal dystopia for. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

Gonna have to work harder for those (you )s kiddo.

Even /vp/ has some hilarious memes like fug and burasto baan, we need some good ones

Maybe In 2011 I'd agree with that. Just look in any su thread or rwby thread the progressive mindset has spread through this place like a disease just as liberal media was becoming more centralized. Back during the election Sup Forumswas with her the whole way.

Anytime a show gets too big shitflinging gets out of control though
>Lok
>GF
>SU

Way to miss the point.

don't bother, everything that isn't exactly extremely far right is SJW to them

Trump is literally God's chosen champion on Earth. Killary is a spawn of Satan himself right out of the sixth circle of hell. There is no lesser evil. There is only good, evil and dude weed lmao.

It's the same with any popular show or subject on every other board on Sup Forums it's waifuposting, on Sup Forums it's console wars etc.

>mfw Gary "I fuck mountains" Johnson was considered a more viable president candidate by millions Over the 2 cronies
I'm glad I grew out of libertarianism after high school

Threads like these

Haha. Look at you trying to fit in. You people out yourselves by getting defensive at a online post. Get the fuck off my board you faggot nigger. Write a blog post about me okay darling? Are we capiche honey?

Remember kids, Sup Forums is satire. Taking anything you read there seriously has consequences, just take the current shitshow of american national politics this year.

thats a general thread problem. Not a Sup Forums problem.

used to be

Now there are tards who legit believe everything they post

I understood everything but capiche.

>mfw some people actually believe this shit
Could you imagine being that filled with cognitive biases? Thanks for the laff user

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

It's starts off as satire but the more time you spend there the more you should start to listen to them for advice and opinions. I should know it happened to my friend

>it happened to my friend
>friend

You guys STILL with her, huh?

Nope he started off a a moderate conservative not he's a far right but job who listens to Alex Jones with out laughing at him.

>phone posting

You're the problem with this website and you don't even realize it.

In the words of a man much greater han me: "Just because it's a joke, doesn't mean it isn't serious."

You're the problem with society and don't even realize it. Donate your autism bux to charity and tickle the roof of your mouth with a 12g like Kurt Cobain

The only rational thing in this world to do is to be far right.

I wish I could get autism bucks. I'm workposting right now user.

Even IF you do buy into Alex Jones and his super male vitality he's unintentional comic genius. His whole character is just funny to the core.

>The only rational thing in this world to do is to be far right.
Really stokes the brain forge

Being Libertarian is more of a feeling than a political stance at this point. We have no real foundation for a strong party. Just, promises for a limited government.

Exactly

No, I'm not a mart sharter.

Same. I work in law and I do this when I take a shit.

>His whole character is just funny to the core.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

>this from the same pile of fucks that unironically told news media they thought Obama was the antichrist

redstate.com/diary/clconnett/2016/05/16/yes-dear-christian-antichrist/

Nope

The classics also deserve getting posted here

youtu.be/xihzgEsV2nw?t=2

youtu.be/9kAEoCHANYY

Yet, my friend's truck driver dad unironically believes that Trump is the Antichrist. American Christians can be retarded, no matter what party. Both demoshits and rebluds are authoritarian right wing. American are over.

Trump is antichrist though.

Read the link dumbass.

Why not strongly disliking both?

Both parties flopped this election by running with a candidate each who are best summarized as adults who act like crybabies when they don't get to put their stupid ideas into action.

Both Obummer and W Dubya were better at it at their worst than any of the two buffoons are gonna be at their best.

You have absolutely nothing interesting to say. Grow out of this THEY'RE ALL THE SAME phase soon, please. You don't know anything about anything.

>Meta threads always devolve into politics

Really fires them neurons.

the big winner of this election is Dubya, he gets to go down in history as a Carter instead of a Nixon thanks to Trump.

mods and admins aren't aggressive enough with pruning.

I think we should put Sup Forums into camps.

Mods and janis are here posting anti-Trump shit.

every now and then a fat purple haired lesbian sneaks in and screechs trump

Sorry, I thought that was a Clinton is Antichrist article. I understand the guys perspective. I personally think that's just because Trump is a secret Satanist, in the literal, LeVayan sense. I mean, LeVay even talks about how good Satanists often keep it a secret in the Satanic Bible. That's why I voted for him.

tumblr
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

Right, right, because they're all in with the kike conspiracy and the new world order.

We should have another Sup Forumsharbor that will but them back in there place

You're either a mod/jani or you're a newfag who hasn't seen the IRC leaks.

capeshit is not on a separate board

little to zero knowlege about non american comics

i had a corto maltese thread where no one knew what it is

Sup Forums is already a containment board. It should be split up more like Sup Forums to really neuter political discourse on Sup Forums because I believe it attracts the worst kind of people attention and agendas and is frankly not required at all.

Nice rant.

>nice rant
Thanks? Are you even the person I was replying to, or are you just thirsty for (you)s?

>i had a corto maltese thread where no one knew what it is

Because they're casuals and don't know more about the expanded DC universe. Corto Maltese has been a town for decades there. No, but seriously. I don't know what you expect when American comics are the biggest draw of this board.

Yes, what? no

Memes aside, the joke in the show is phenomenal

I agree with this.

>containment

let me just fuckin

walk you through a scenario

let's say you're running a city, and your city has a crime problem

So your solution to this is to clear out an entire neighborhood in the middle of your city and call it 'Crime Central' and tell everyone this is where the crime is going to stay.

There's no walls or increased police presence, just this one neighborhood that is meant to 'contain' the crime by inviting them all to commit the crime there instead of in the rest of your city.

What the fuck is going to happen?

And you really made a strong point there champ!

Now I'm convinced you're just an adult woman and your brain will never fully develop.

It worked in The Wire, though.

>YOU SOLD TOO MUCH WHISKEY TO A GOD!
This is such a great line, anymore stuff like this?

He's right, in a sense. I mean, the Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, all controlled by the very same masters. He just fails to see that Trump is the biggest threat to those masters.

What a stupidly specific analogy. Who the fuck do you think you are?
Learn to debate. Don't ramble off into some incoherent example you think fits what I'm talking about.
Sup Forums was a always a containment board, it was made when the first news board devolved into too much political bullshit.

The only correct answer. Sup Forums is a shitty meme producer despite having memetastic shows and comics. Sup Forums is the most powerful board because of sheer influence. It's creates meme magic old Sup Forums would be proud of.

But Sup Forums is like some sort of unstable nuclear energy technology that just alternates between irradiating everything in a 50km radius and producing enough electricity to power a country for a year.

Co is fine. I don't see much difference to a or tv.

>Trump is the biggest threat to those masters.
No, Trump's just an incompetent idiot.

newfag.
Apart from the way you worded that these three Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are very different boards.

Too much white people, white people have a mindless urge to look like heroes thats why when any Sup Forumsfag says anything 2/3rds of this board cant shut the fuck up about how evil or how racist or islamophobic it is because its full of white people and white people have savior complexes to a mentally ill level.