DuckTales 2017

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=0-LNgU4e1rE

Co-Producer/Story Editor's tumblr suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/

Comic fans rejoice! Fuck rosy tinted glasses of oldfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8
youtube.com/watch?v=zZek9PFMYOw
youtube.com/watch?v=BRGUs2hviLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a fan of both the comics and the cartoon I am pretty optimistic for this series. It seems to actually be an action/adventure cartoon.

The art style looks really nice

This, the trailer alone looks great.

What number thread is this for this trailer?

It took a second viewing to get used to the voices. But I like Donald being involved and the triplets being distinct characters.

Full 22 minute episodes

>yet another beta show for numale reddit cucks
Youd think disney would have learned after gravity falls

Is Webby supposed to be Mabel now?

This. Especially since Donald being involved and recognized as great adventures. People tend to forget he's the muscle during the Treasure hunts.

More like Starfan13.

don't you have a Trump rally to be the entire attending audience of

He draws massive crowds, what are you on about?

>alternative facts

What exactly are you crying about, you dumb cunt.

Does anybody else hate when kid cartoon characters have adult voice actors. It makes them seem more like midgets then kids

>Either have a well trained voice actor, or rely on a snot nosed brat

you've never worked with kids

Why not just work with professional kid voice actors?

Having Donald and Launchpad together will be interesting.

kek.

saved.

>consecutive fifth thread

Is the crew shilling this? I know Alex and Roiland did it for their shows, so.

If so, then I'm glad that they did, because I just learned about the Ducktales reboot thanks to this thread.

Nope I am just somehow locked in to the hype mode

t OP

it feels like it used to be, but the will focus also more screentime on Donald than in the old version

Are they going to turn Donald into the Duck Avenger? Because that would be kinda awesome.

>Just learned that there's actually a Duck race in the swedish counterpart to Dungeons and Dragons

Scandinavians are nuts for Ducks

I don't like him, either, but suggesting that Trump can't hold a crowd is like saying water isn't wet or the sky is chartreuse.

Really missed an opportunity to call it Gravity Cucks there friend. That would have been extra funny an cool.

God Willing there will be a Darkwing Duck cameo before Jim Cummings dies

I am all kinds of hype.

Have a (you)

Maybe you could go to Sup Forums and find Duck Tails show what currently airing what could appeal to your alt right sensitives.

If the show goes on for a number of seasons, I would really like if the PP8 gang appeared in a flashback or something along those lines.

Having a hard time looking up what this is. Help user?

>Paperino Paperotto (or simplified PP8) is a comic book series starring the life and childhood of Donald Duck and his friends.

It's pretty much 8-year old Donald Duck living at Grandma Duck's farm and having fun with his friends. There's the occasional longer story with some adventure(the most recent one I read was 120 pages), but mostly it's shorter, comfy stories.

One of the creators is Bruno Enna, who did both art and stories on PKNA.

Thanks! Maybe we'll see something in the IDW comics that have been adapting over sea books.

Not out of the realm of possibilities. By the way, there was an issue that had them all reunite as adults. (I think. Haven't read the issue since I'm not italian, it might just be them fantasizing about being adults?)

Kinda bummed about the artwork being rather weak in this issue though.

So Webigail's the new Mabel Pines.

>any legimate criticism at the art, artstyle or animation is brushed off with LOL NOSTALGIAFAG

great

It's like they KNEW

I wonder if there's gonna be any sorts of references to Mickey and Goofy seeing as Donald has a larger role.

An episode of those two showing up and narrowly avoiding death by slapstick gag in a dungeon of dangerous traps might be fun.

Voices don't match the animation and vice-versa.

>PASS

She seems actually interested in adventure and stuff

More like Dipper and Mabel fused into a duck

maybe its something people are actually interested in talking about?
weird concept i know.

That's not what happened at his inauguration.

Not likely if they're following the comics closely. It'd be nice to see the trio in some adventures again, but it's probably better somewhere else than Ducktales.

My question is will the motherfucking Phantom Blot show up?

A Mickey Mouse villain?

Original DuckTales was the Blot's animation debut. Was a gleefully boastful Blot voiced by Frank Welker.

Personally as far as a recast goes, I'd love to see a Hamill Blot.

At least Mickey is off limits so no.

>Tougher then the Toughies
>Smarter then the Smarties
It's supposed to be Sharper then the Sharpies.

Mickey is off limits? How come?

They can use pretty much anything from Duck universe but apparently are not allowed to use Mickey. At least that is what is said in tumblr in OP

yeah that's the more famous version of the line but there's already been a few instances of Smarties being said instead.

FUCK.

Fa/tg/uy here. I would roll a Duckling Paladin in a HEARTBEAT.

I LOVE Donald being involved. It reminds me of the weekly comic of Donald here in the netherlands. It also features many other little strips of other Duckburg residents. Just as a side question, he had an annoying cousin who was always lucky. He's called "Guus Geluk" in dutch. Does he exist in other Duck stories not in the netherlands? (Pic related)

Most stories are not country specific. They get translated.

Yup he is from the American comics

Yeah he's called Gladstone Gander.

Yeah but to be fair "sharpie" is pretty archaic speech, kids probably wouldn't know what a sharpie was unless it's in the context of putting one in your pooper.

In retrospect, its theme is kinda edgy.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8

I'm optimistic for the show but that was a lame comeback, user

Yeah he is Barks original and actually confirmed to make an appearance in the show.

>the truth

There's a fair amount of panels where he says "Smarter than the smarties" too

Yea Gladstone. Scrooge doesn't like that he relies totally on hia luck to get by.

there's an old ducktales episode where this guys good luck is transformed into bad luck and they have to get it back or something before he dies from unfortunate events

Fuck, that actually looks like it might be good.

Reminder that trump won and not everyone you don't like is a nazi

That faggot deserved to be punched

Im probably gonna get banned for this arent i

I have yet to see any legitimate criticism at the art, art style or animation on Sup Forums. Just actual nostalgiafags being
>not muh ducktales
as though style isn't going to move over 30 years and people screaming CALARTS like Sup Forums screams JEWS.

Does anyone have the link to the first-first trailer/preview, the one that caused a shitstorm about Scrooge's voice?

Want to do a comparison between first and second impressions because I'm hyped as DUCK

The one where the VAs were singing the theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=zZek9PFMYOw
If there was some actual animated footage released before the trailer in the OP, I'm not aware of it.

Nah it was back a few months prior
We got a first listen to Scrooge's voice, I don't know if there was anything animated, if so it was nothing substantial

But anyway, glad the brothers have separate personalities, although I can't pin the difference between Huey and Dewey. Adventurous/leader vs panicky?

Also, Kate Micucci is a qt

I have very little experience with the franchise, but this looks pretty great. I'm kind of looking forward to it. Which is not something I do often these days.

Why did the cast Eugene Belcher as the nephews?

Reminder, there will never be a cartoon that fully caters towards Sup Forums

If he couldn't, he wouldn't be President right now.

I'd love it, when Italian stuff appeared, but the chances of it actually happening is very dim.

Love everything I've seen so far save for those voices. Yikes.

It looks like Huey is the smart one who always consults the Junior Woodchucks Guidebook, Dewey is the tough adventurous one, and Louie is the lazy goof-off/"the funny one".

Will DuckTales 2017 Donald still have his 313-car?

I remember him being in a Disney Goldenbook as a kid. I think it was about Donald trying to impress Daisy, while Gladstone kept ending up with things like a bigger cake and such because of his luck.

>Literally Gravity Falls: Duck Edition
>Good
You fags would eat literal shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRGUs2hviLo

I always assumed Gladstone was a regular part of Donald cartoons because of this book. I didn't realize he was a character who almost never appeared outside of comics.

DuckTales! WOOWOO!

I liked Gravity Falls.

I'm not a fan of kids having super adult voices.

I didn't like that in Gravity Falls, either.

Holy shit it's worse than I thought it would be. The voices are so bad, and that animation makes me want to cut myself.

Hi Alex Hirsch.
Got appeal to those douchebag hipsters somehow.

What if Webby and the triplets are actually teenagers?

Disney; We rape the fuck out of animation. Now watch more sitcoms.

Wasn't David Tennant voicing Scrooge in the Mickey Mouse shorts?

It wouldn't matter. They still sound way too old for the roles.

>Normal? Boring! HAH!

Oh well, couldn't be helped.

no that was a different guy.

about tree fiddy