Press F

Press F.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xucHiOAa8Rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waiting to see if they should use it to reboot

juSt

They will now push forward Flashpoint now that JL was a flop. They will try to push the idea that the DCEU will be rebooted into something more like Marvel

>more like Marvel

BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK

Pretty much.
If they're doing that, Flash will have to stay the same though, as he's the one character that doesn't change in a flashpoint. That means they're stuck with a Flash who can't run like a normal human being

They should just give up. It's embarrassing

Anything to showcase their shiny new punk turbofag.

That's dumb.
If they want to reboot without rebooting the flashpoint would perfect for it

I seriously want Darkseid to destroy this universe as a soft reboot.

New films take plac ein a different universe with different people. New Justice League movie involves stopping old universe darkseid

>for some unexplainable reason, Wonder Woman is still played by the same actress

The State of WB and DC

Φ

The absolute state of DCCU.

PRESS "S" TO SPIT ON GRAVE

RUMOR: OP is a faggot

>JL will have the worst performance of every DCEU movie to date
kek

S

SEETHING DChump.

S

>As Darkseid blows up the universe in the opening, Gadot's Wonder Woman escapes through a dimensional portal. She then gathers a new Justice League from the new universe to save the new world from the approaching Darkseid.

There. Where's my check WB?

AFFLECK IS NOT FUCKING STEPPING DOWN AS DIRECTOR
I MEAN WRITER
I MEAN BATMAN

SSSSSSSSSSSS

that's actually a nice idea user. Plus it pleases the SJWs who want WW to be the main character anyway

It was actually 94 million

The Aquaman movie already smells of a trainwreck
>two scripts were developed simultaneously for Aquaman in 2014
>then both scripts got scrapped and they settled on a third one in 2015
>then the third one got scrapped as well and they settled on a fourth one by Will Beal in 2016
From Wikipedia:
>In June 2012, Beall was hired to write the screenplay for an upcoming Justice League film, however his script was later scrapped by Warners, being replaced with Batman vs Superman screenwriter Chris Terrio.
>The studio also hired him to write an Aquaman script, but he was again replaced.
>In July 2016, it was revealed that he was brought back on board to handle the film's screenwriting duties.
It's going to be a mess, isn't it?

>new world Diana becomes Wonder Girl

One bad decision after the other, surprised whoever is running this shit hasn't just taken the money and left.

Scrapping things before production is normal though, and at least the director remains

What if Flash goes back to when the Joker killed Jason Todd and changes things so he kills Bruce Wayne instead? And Laughing Sandwich Man is Jason who has taken over as Batman. Would be an amazing ass pull.

They should just ignore bad movies and focus on making good, cohesive ones that aren't Frankenstein'd together from two very different directors or two very different edits. Pick what they want (drama, comedy, whatever), plan your movie, and follow your plan. Make a plan (like Snyder did) for your general universe arc and commit to it.

WB doesn't project confidence. This is why they struggle.

DC = Dumb Comics.

It was true 30 years ago, it's true today.

Long live MARVEL, babeh!

just let Disney purchase WB and have DC team up with Marvel heroes. Strange opens up a portal or something

>ripped to shreds by critics again
>pitiful sub 100 mil opening weekend
>laughably bad foreign box office
>getting embarrassed by Thor 3
>will probably have a huge dropoff with Pixar looming on the horizen

what more a response do they fucking need?

they're hoping for a miracle i guess

This. They show how scared they are of their audience and critics which causes them to fail all the time

S

Literally the virgin movie studo

>Make a plan (like Snyder did) for your general universe arc and commit to it.

based on BvS's general incoherence (even the director's cut) I don't buy that Snyder had a plan that was worth following through. he had a tone and a visual style but not much else

Yeah, they almost come off as insecure as their fans

Probably currently trying to push Affleck to suicide to replicate the Heath Ledger effect

WB probably had Snyder's daughter snuffed to get Whedon on board so it would be surprise me if there's another "tragedy"

DC success formula
>Scrap Aquaman
>Scrap Flash
>Fast track Wonder Woman 2
>Darkseid sets down, kills Batman in opening of WW2, ushering in apocalypse
>WW takes up leadership of JL, but fight against Darkseid proves futile halfway through film. Aquaman, superman, and Cyborg die in a final attempt to stop Darkseid.
>Flash Speedforces himself into a new universe but WW can't commit immediately. He leaves her a limited duration portal
>As she prepares one last solo attempt to stop Darkseid, she inexplicably finds Chris Pine's character from WW, lost and confused.
>She races to the portal with him, going through as the portal seals
>New-look recasted Justice League waiting for her, with Bats, Supes, Aquaman, Flash, and a Green Lantern.
>A mysterious voice says, "Diana Prince, we need your help"
>She turns around and Chris Pine has morphed into his true form, the Martian Manhunter
>Final shot of Darkseid's ship entering Earth's orbit

Not that i expect a lot from a cinecomic
But wonder woman was the best one that i see
I put far to azzard to condiser it a film

I can see it happening to be honest
>Ben takes cheap souvenir from film
Yelled at and fined by WB executive
>Goes back to dressing room to find a bottle of Whisky, and some Oxycontin has mysteriously appeared

Just shut it down, shut it all down. Directors should just go back to making stand alone films. It works the best for DC.

Why does WB treat their people like crap?

How retarded can they be?
For an event movie like Flashpoint to work there should be like the build up equivalent of like 3 MCU's phases
Spilling the beans first would never yield any positive results, DC should just stop pretending that they can outrun Disney's train and take their time and think for a second what the fuck they're actually trying to do

what would it take for DC to give up on capeshit?

i mean WB

Comics? never. I hope.

But the Flash was unanimously approved

>meanwhile all the MCU actors have gotten to walk off with costumes, props, and even the giant Avengers A

S

WW2 still confirmed

Whats the chances of the money it makes surging like ww?

97% rating on rottentomatoes.

Is it any good or just another white-guilt trip propaganda film? Is the rating 97% because of the political message or is it a good film ?

youtube.com/watch?v=xucHiOAa8Rs

It's an amazing level of pettiness if its not just a promo story. Tom Holland walked off with a Spidey suit hat must have cost thousands of dollars, and uploaded a video where his brother and best friend tried it on. Nothing. Ben Affleck stole a piece of metal which they'd probably mass produced by the end. Gets disciplined.

um it has 97% from actual critics so of course its good just like thor

Very low. WW had good reviews and the female lead/director schtick that made it required viewing for 14-26 year old women. JL has neither.

no

What's flashpoint?

>Flashpoint without setting up anything of value first.

Fuck DC, or WB or whoever is responsible for this bullshit. They should have redeemed Superman with mos 2 before even trying to introduce Batman. I hope they crash and burn. What's next, Blackest Night for the green lantern movie?

If they're keeping Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, they should keep the others. Ben as Batman is great. Other than Mamoa, who could play Aquaman like a bad ass? Recast Supes, sure. Flash is okay too.

>being such fatalist, defeatist faggots
just wait a few years a start again ffs

I’d watch it, I hate these movies but the whole idea of killing everyone off like that would be so crazy and ballsy I’d have to see it

You think DC has missed their window? At what point does the comic book movie bubble burst?

PLEASE let JUSTice League flop so that the entire capeshit genre tanks following Marvlel's Infinity War

SS

Flash reboots everything

THEY ARE FINE, SNYDER'S EDGY SHIT IS THE PROBLEM

>he actually thinks the average woman cared about the "schtick"

They went to see it because of the romance. It's a chickflick.

>Flashpoint
Oh yeah, give me more characters noone cares about.
Also why the fuck would they think time travel shennanigans are a good idea?

WW had reviews and no competition on its side. There was no major competition for it until Homecoming came out, which gave it over a month to dominate.
JL has terrible reviews and word of mouth and is being bogged down by Ragnarok, plus Coco is coming out next week and Wonder (literally who) is doing shockingly well.
I'd say it's almost impossible for JL to not be the lowest grossing DC movie thus far, at least domestic.

flash travels back in time to prevent the death of his mother, this causes a butterfly effect that changes a bunch of things in the future. In the end he reverts everything back to normal except for a few things which stay changed. Basically an excuse to retcon whatever they want

Get this weird fuckin hetero patriachy faggot boi off my screen or else your damn right it is the end of DC

You forgot to include that it was a fucking stupid story that made no sense because Flash saving his mom drastically changed events that took place before she even died

The cast is fine
they just need to lower the tone and rework the costume

Justice League is better then any crap Marvel puts out. Marvel s for little kids (like you losers), while DC is for true men like me. I would rather watch a more mature movie like Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice over a boring convoluted mess that makes no sense like Thor 2. If any of you losers unirionically enjoy Marvel movies that are made for kids then you are freaking DUMB.

oh jesus, already? xmen already did this shit

>The Flash
>normal human being

>unanimously

Nope. Reactions on him were decidedly mixed.

The only reason they've already announced they'll be adapting Flashpoint is just so they have a way of retconning everything in case the failure of their current movie universe is confirmed.

Who'd watch a flashpoint movie when Flash's been done much better on TV? This faggot is retarded and uncharismatic.

i thought their explanation was that his time travel itself caused random shit to go wrong in the timeline, not that the actual act of him saving his mother directly caused the world to spiral out of control

but i only watched the flashpoint movie and that was years ago

yeah, there is almost no middle

people either love him or hate him

or Anti-Monitor

Marvel comics sucks big time, they went full SJW and still hasn't recovered.

I don’t really see how that refutes my claim that it “was fucking dumb and made no sense”

SPEED FORCE LMAO

hahahaha

kino as fuck desu

I don't understand why people get mad when they're told they didn't understand the movie when they describe it as incoherent
The one thing that was not explained in that movie was Flash's time travel. And that's because it was foreshadowing JL and JL Part 2. Except they scrapped it and now it'll never make sense.

S

Super Sons are so good, i'll have to buy the trade i guess.

>nuFlash
who cares

Mate, it has always been about louis lane. She's the key to all this. It was clearly explained in Batman vs Superman.

What is Flashpoint and why is it relevant to a reboot?