I thought it would be cringy, but it's just sad

Is it autism?

I want to cum on her ass

I would hooper her pooper if you are catching my drift

giv minecraft musical gf

real talk

minecraft has one of the most relaxing soundtracks

nice ass

"So our audience is mostly male autists never going outside.
-I know let's make a musical.
-But isn't musicals audience mostly muddle aged women.
-Yeah?
-Fund it."

I want to marry her

Would feed eggs

Someone post her nudes

what on earth did they mean by this

>that ass reminds me of supergirls ass
>click video
>turns out it was actually supergirl

hehe, nothing personnel, but I'm pretty good at this

there's a real minecraft movie being made with Steve Carell

it's microsoft what do you expect

I would make moist Melissa Benoist if you are sniffing my innuendos

minecraft's audience on console is mostly kids and there's not a huge gender disparity

with big corporations you can assume total ignorance/stupidity in a lot of cases but marketing usually isn't one of them.

>tfw no benoist gf to get my dick moist

or link

I miss being 13 years old playing minecraft for 12 hours straight.

Am I the only one who did nothing? Never played much games in my childhood,no fond memories at all.Had decent grades and was into cartoons a bit but that's it.Nothing memorable. Now I leave it to you to guess what it's like right now.Fuck this shit.

>it's real
what the fuck

fuck im tired of ugly white women

What did Notch unleash onto this world?

nothing? so you just stared at the wall? you must have done something after school.

How long until Sony gifts us with the Minecraft extended universe?

>Minecraft
>Hot bitch
That's they needed,really. The musical is just extra shit for normie buzz. Quite brilliant 2bh

you didn't catch this was for kids?
that seemed pretty obvious

>Melissa Benoist
>ugly

>white
>not ugly

Played for an hour but I sucked at it.Then watched cartoons and slept.Now I do nothing and stare at ceilings

I used to watch a lot of cartoons like Cartoon Network and Boomerang back in the days. Also played a lot of gimmick games on my old PC but after the age of 11 or something I drastically reduced them and only watched TV. I would never define myself as a gamer overall, unlike most of my friends who continued playing games even after highschool.

I would say that its lel worthy, but now i'm thinking its self aware meme bait in the vain of lazy town.
They want this to be the next meme.

>all thise time, money and effort to advertise a graphics pack

you gotta find some meaning in your life user
you're on a dark path

well I don't know about hooper her pooper but the other ones are about wanting to fuck her sweet ass man

>notch probably spent ~20 minutes on half the textures.
>rehashing this garbage 8 years later is now promotional material.

yeah none of todays beauty standards revolve around wypypo for a reason

I want to pump her full of semen

BROWN BRICKS

This Take it from someone who's been there. It comes from this victim/ woe is me mindset. Life is only as good as you make it user. Go out an experience things, good or bad.

>tfw came to Sup Forums so often from a young age that i developed an autistic complex about the validity of my own opinions/enjoyment etc and despite my NEET status one of my biggest concerns is achieving patricianhood yet i wasted a huge amount of free time that could have been spent watching kinos shitposting and jerking off

You'd think minecraft visuals would have timeless appeal, but they really don't do they. It's not lego, just doesn't look hip and cool anymore. They need to reinvent this shit

>beauty standards
you sound like a SJW
make your own opinion of what you think is attractive

BRRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFLLLLTTTPPPTTTT

iktfb

Looking back, I partly blame me being a kissless virgin NEET because of finding Sup Forums when I was to young. I was ELEVEN when I found Sup Forums. It certainly stunted my social growth because I became a weirdo who didn't really understand what was right and wrong.

IN MINECRAP

tfw Nintendo makes a autist pleasing theme song for their new game, so of course Microsoft has to have one as well

*sniff*

wtf is that

It's never too late to start user, find some actual decent game you think you'll enjoy, and don't give up if you get shit on, you'll get better.

Its a good song the Mario one though

If she was barefoot I might have cared.

based

I guess men really are dogs

>I'll be your 1-up girl

you know when the battle around this PC culture started one of our strongest arguments was that context is important, not buzzwords.

i realize she's pretty and stuff, but couldn't they hire someone who can actually sing, so the final product wasn't an autotune garbage

Post screencaps of her ass

t. at work

MOINEY

post it so I can compare

youtube.com/watch?v=e9r5hx47kxM

youtube.com/watch?v=g4xW9aCg2zY

I could of sworn i put the live action commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=g4xW9aCg2zY

These.

i can be a queen

damn, thank god mom put me on those hormone pills and ritalin because its impossible to be a king

she only said Queen bc she is female user

FORRRR YOUUUUUUUU

Minecraft is the second best selling game of all time and the only thing beating it had a several decade headstart.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MINECRAFT MORTY

I'M MINECRAFT RIIIIIIICK

There is also a Super Mario movie being made by Illumination dudes if you guys didn't know btw

Damn it's good. Is Mario a musical from the 50's now?

I thought you were memeing

That's actually the girl we've all seen getting railed doing a minecraft song

lmfao

This is the literal definition of autism.

same, came here when i was like 12 or 13

i mean i wouldn't mind being a loser as much if i had actually used my time to develop some real taste but i basically forced myself into a world i still feel like an outsider in

now i'm too much of a normalfag to be a true patrician but too autistic to be a real normalfag

cursed to forever walk the line between these two very different realms

But it's still gud. That cancels out the autism

>sonicggers

I'd mine her craft

thiccccccc

Fucking hell. I came here when I was 24

>tfw she did it for her nephew

instagram.com/p/Bbr7MYaDls8/?hl=es-la&taken-by=melissabenoist

based

t. white boi

Being a failed normie is honestly worse than being an autist because it seems like autists are content with living a shitty life, having shitty taste and being a shitty person.

I prefer eye of the spider.

Fucking this. Having the ability to socialize with normal people but having no desire to socialize at all is an existential nightmare.

post her nudes

This. I was never suicidal but I just didn't do anything, didn't talk to anyone, and eventually just stopped thinking

>shitskins

This is me now.Im not suicidal either but I wish I stopped existing.I don't do anything and leading a worthless life is worthless.

not like any of this lingo you are saying even makes sense. Some people living that autist type life is far from content.

where are the titties

right here bb
*kisses you*

she looks nice in non whorish way

I actually like this.

Makes me feel sort of happy.

..so does cocks

Roastie or faggot

either way, post sharpie in pooper

>Would feed eggs