How do you think Dale would be reacting right now...

How do you think Dale would be reacting right now, finally knowing that he was always right about the CIA and government spying

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/5/sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-met-nancy-pelosi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smug.

He'd be busy running around his house destroying all his electronics with internet access

Is the bug a bego bugged? The Cia could have killed him remotely. Or any one of us for that matter fuck.

What do you mean "right now"?

Aw shit.

Hank would be wondering why he keeps finding extra electronics around his house

he'd pocket sand everyone

>A government body that literally has the word "intelligence" in its name spies on people

Who would have fucking guessed?

Its not that they spy on people, everyone with half a brain knows they do it

its the fact that if you own anything with a wifi connection the CIA has complete access, including cars and TV's

They even can frame other nations for cyber attacks by stealing their malware and pretending to be them

He uses those to leak false info to the goverment

Again, this is nothing new. The fact that this info was "leaked" at the time it was is just another tactic to take pressure off of the Trump administration's ties with Russia.

Assange is a cowardly little shit and always will be.

With all the shit the CIA is capable of doing, if Trump was a Russian stooge he would have never been allowed to be sworn into office

The fact that the Spooks at the CIA can simply fabricate cyber attacks from other nations by themselves basically throws a shit ton of doubt on the entire "Russia hacked the election" narrative

Please, there was more to it than just cyberattacks. Sessions and Flynn alone were both caught having conversations with Russian diplomats without public knowledge.

Wikileaks just publishes whatever they need to to get the heat off of the administration, the same way they did during the election. If they actually gave two shits about corruption they would be publishing stuff like the Panama Papers, not "wow look at these files we got about a pizza place in DC!"

> Ha! I was right all along!
>Wait a minute...
> OH MY GOD! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Flynn and Sessions met with Russian diplomats, and diplomats from other nations because its their job

In fact mayor Democrats met with the same Russian Ambassador, because its a diplomats job to meet with foreign dignitaries

Also, Wikileaks has always leaked stuff that hurt the establisment, remember when they leaked all the Iraq War stuff and military leaders were calling to shut down Wikileaks

and the entire pizzagate shit isn't even Wikileaks but a bunch of retarded idiots on Sup Forums seeing to deeply into things that don't exist

>Flynn and Sessions met with Russian diplomats, and diplomats from other nations because its their job

I think you're missing the point. One met with them before it was their job, and the other lied about it under oath. This, without mentioning a number of other advisers who had close connections to Russia before and after the election.

And anyways, wikileaks has an agenda like anyone else. They're far from the le anonymoose persona they might've had back in the Bush years.

You seem to be forgetting that at the time Flynn and Sessions met with those Russian diplomats, it WASN'T their job too. Hence why Flynn resigned dishonorably.

>right now

Government spying is not a new thing.

Eh, it just means that the Russians can now make it look like the Americans did make it look like it was the Russians, when it truth it was the Chinese who were being controlled by the Japanese who were in truth Puerto Ricans working for their Lizard Man overlords who were all just me trolling everyone.

Personally, my question is what the nature of the meetings were. There's a difference between meeting to create a draft of a New World Order, and there's meeting up to trade old New Order records.

Or is it that all we know is that Flynn/Sessions met with Ruskies?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/5/sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-met-nancy-pelosi/

welp, were fucked, the entire american gubmint is Russian

He forms a private army