What did he mean by this Sup Forums ?

What did he mean by this Sup Forums ?

I saw it as a mediocre movie that wasn't very scary or funny

What the fuck happened to him? He used to be funny and his mom is white, why is he so full of hate? Did he get married or something?

>tfw you check his wiki and he actually did get married last year, to this
I understand everything now

>waaaaah why isn't he an uncle tom!!!! WAAAAAHHH
jesus christ, calm down

whites cut black peoples faces off to wear them

Is she Jewish?

It's just a race-baiting "WHITES ARE VILLIANS FOR REJECTING THE BLACK MAN - WHITE WOMAN PAIRING" trophy-farmer.

>his mom is white

it's cute that you think this makes a black guy less antagonistic to white people in any way. usually the opposite is true

it means he fetishizes white women and is one of those blacks who wants to breed white people out of existence rather than focus on his own communities. pretty much every time he's done racial comedy it's been about how black guys have big penises / white guys have small ones. Get Out was along those lines as a fantasy posing as horror: his fantasy that white people worship black male virility

it was actually a very interesting movie as a window into the delusions of white-women fetishizing black males

>she
it

>you're an uncle tom if you're not a miserable cunt who constantly wants to be oppressed
I'd rather be an uncle Tom then.

>"I'm a nigger and whyttppl are crazy"
that is what he meant

>uncle tom
Ummm racist much?

Literally pic related

>the daughter of a Christian father and Jewish mother
>Her older brother is internet entrepreneur Jonah Peretti, who founded BuzzFeed and co-founded The Huffington Post
Oh... I'm so sorry Jordan. But then you probably deserve this

Dubs of truth

>founded BuzzFeed and co-founded The Huffington Post

he's only half nigger like Obama, but likes to LARP as a zulu warrior for some reason like most mulattoes

Because mixed people end up forming a racial identity crisis, they will eventually identify with the most predominant physical racial features (in this faggot's case the black side) and eventually grow disgust and hatred with the other side.

it refers to the cabals way of being able to 'force' the soul out of a human body and inhabit it. They do this using reptilian technology, usually at the age of 3 (but can be done at any age) to get the reptilian soul in they put the child into a dead state .At that point their soul leaves the body and another soul can hijack the body, then they revive the body. It takes time for a reptilian soul to get used to the high degree of emotions that humans have, but they tend to fake it pretty well. If you hear about a famous person taking a 'break', know that many times it means their soul has been replaced.

This.

I don't know why people "liked" it so much but I guess it's just because americans are obsessed with niggers.

where is based dropped poster?

Someone post her meltdown

At least Keegan had a white mommyfu wife, but he did get divorced.

I want to suck that nose.

>they will eventually identify with the most predominant physical racial features (in this faggot's case the black side)
Really? It's not because literally everyone identifies them as black?

what meltdown?

I don't have it, but he's probably referring to the time someone drew a harmless caricature of Chelsea and she got very offended. I think she even said she hopes that the guy who drew it dies or something.

is comedy satire but for blacks it's a renaissance movie against whitey

ooh yeah. i thought it was like a video. didn't the guy who drew it apologize too?

ofc u did

Only thing google found was this, I would hardly call this a meltdown

based madzzz1331

Look at

he meant
>I want this tweet to blow up and get me a lot of publicity, and I know making a tweet like this would do that.

has she looked in a mirror lately!?

It's a reference to the fact that Get Out was nominated for a Golden Globe in the comedy/musical category.

it's probably hard for her when almost half her field of vision is blocked by that schnoz

She knows she has a big nose, she just think it's not okay to caricature it because she's a jew.

why doesn't she just get a nose job instead of sending death threats. She should not be suprised or offended

White people don't hateblacks for just being different, we hate them because of how they behave.

Blacks are fucked because they disproportionately possess innate biological traits that are mismatched with post industrial civilization. Asians and Jews thrive in the white mans world. Hispanics have received a small proportion of the TRILLIONS of dollars pumped into the great society that started in '64 and they still do better than RECENT African immigrants. Blacks are just genetically fucked.

Because she probably thinks she's supposed to be proud of her nose while at the same time denying it, because she's a jew.

Facts are racist, bruh, delete this