Why do you guys hate him...

Why do you guys hate him? I know his comedy's not on the same level of sophistication as Sam Hyde screaming while throwing weights around a gym, but some of his pranks are funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdH3BQ6rWMw
youtube.com/watch?v=7hcn5eV8NDI
youtube.com/watch?v=vYR2xV4hJ4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BaWa4ScfQXc
youtube.com/watch?v=1gSkLjRCfGI
youtube.com/watch?v=6j82R4ZMlIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont hate him

He's funny but he's also an absolute cunt.
I can make the distinction and still enjoy his show though.

i liked his george clooney interview

youtube.com/watch?v=YdH3BQ6rWMw

I have no idea who he is but he's got a face I would like to stick in a deep fat fryer.

The one where Seth Rogen gets completely assblasted is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=7hcn5eV8NDI

half his comedy is just aping Tim and Eric using literally the same person for video editing

youtube.com/watch?v=vYR2xV4hJ4Y

this one never fails making me laugh

Some of you guys are clearly threatened by sam Hyde. Why?

did tim and eric do interviews and actual public skits?

because the weak fear the strong

first 2 seasons were great
3rd season was fine
4th season was getting desperate

dunno if I can be bothered to watch another season, I'll just wait for the new Neon Joe

AS in general is pretty much on the way out

bitches be shoppin

>but some of his pranks are funny.
Go back to tumblr fag

As they should

He's funny but it's kind of annoying how him and Hannibal are so anti-sexual assault white knights to the point of name-dropping Hollywood creeps while simultaneously groping Mel B's tits as a "joke".

eric is shit

Imagine being black and jewish.

do you squirt? not trying to drain your meatflaps, just #asking

Who?

Bill Cosby actually raped women. World of difference.

Welcome to "You Don't Get It: The Movie."

reddit humor

Average american you say ?

Fuck off Eric, you can't be a white knight kike and simultaneously grope women on your show. You're going down m8

theres a differnce between doing something in an explicit attempt to be funny in front of cameras recording the encounter with the consent of the chick between drugging and raping women in private
I slapped some chicks ass at a party after talking with her and dancing for a few minutes because some obxnosious rap song was playing, then she laughed it off and we kept dancing, does that make me a rapist?

Indeed.

>shoehorning in that you went to a party and slapped a girl's ass
>bragging on Sup Forums
kys my man

Because he stole basically everything from Tom Green show, and made it unfunny

He's 6'4" and has a fetish for teen assholes. As a girl, I'm scared.

So basically you're horny for him

I don't know about Eric, but this man is a national treasure. Even his cameo in Homecoming was great.

fair enough

I've already done the deed with him.

>does that make me a rapist?

Damn near it, sexual abuser/woman beater more like it. What kind of man just starts smacking women around in public? You make me sick.

The black Glenn Humplik

>does that make me a rapist?
That wasn't the charge, dickwad.

>actually putting any value on Sup Forums‘s opinions on things instead of just coming here for avant-garde and new memes
>actually caring about the overarching opinions of Sup Forums as a whole on anyone or anything as if it needs to be defended or that it will make you feel uncomfortable if you get called a redditor or if you like something they hate
I will never understand how people still make this mistake, how fucking lonely do you have to be to want to impress a bunch of anonymous people on an imageboard with your taste in entertainment

>tfw the Hannibal Buress show episode was kino
>tfw Eric ruins the show
Wack

Holy shit the one with Lance Reddick

youtube.com/watch?v=BaWa4ScfQXc

sam hyde v eric andre comedy battle who would win

He does twice as much grossout shit as Tim and Eric.

The agnostic preacher video is legit comedy kino

Both are garbage

are you kidding? i fucking love eric andre dude

don't worry about who hates him, people here will hate anything. if someone hates it, well then fuck it you shouldnt care

we all lose

literally shitposting: the show

The interviews with Instagram whores are all great.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gSkLjRCfGI

He's fucking retarded and his show is the Down's version Punk'd

Based Hannibal

He's fucking Rosario Dawson and Sam is fucking underage crossdressers from Craigslist, so I think there's no competition between them.

The first 2 seasons of his show are great but it became too generic and like it was appealing to normies too much.

>50 yr old fridge mutt
VS
>barely legal chicks
Yea great job bud.....

>pranks are funny
pranks are usually my least favorite form of comedy
he's always in character and his character is annoying

>chicks

Even traps are better than a mulatto grandmother. Tho both are horrid t bh

Because he's dating my waifu.

allegedly he's fucked a lot of his guests, like Amber Rose

Only sam babies hate him

Tim and Eric sucks though.

>while simultaneously groping Mel B's tits as a "joke".
I don't remember that.

he's implicit in the cancellation of world peace, i just don't find him or any of the other adult swim absurdists funny anymore after that whole fiasco

He seems insecure. He's trying too hard and would be a nightmare to be around in any situation ever.

Hyde v Heidecker v Andre, winner is whoever manages to out-irony each other

eww

alright this is kino. Fucks these bitches

I like him but I think hannibal carries the show and I stopped watching last season because the gag kind of wore off

there is no shame in being a homosexual

DJ Douggpound only edited the first season and provided additional editing for the second. He is a writer on the show though I think, at least sometimes

>I'm bad at evaluating an actors performance

Buzz off Sam Hyde.

She's a cute but wtf Sam that's not ok. I wouldn't expect anything more from (((Samuel))).

>DUDE HAHA ITS TOTALLY NOT SCRIPTED SO WHACKY

He's not funny and masks his lack of funniness with being "absurd."

I like his shit.

That's obviously a stunt double.

/thread

Americans trully are a nation of mongrels

Sam did a similar number on me.

I believe it. Are you a man? Anyone have the beejay pics?

>half his comedy is just aping Tim and Eric

user, this thread is about Eric Andre, not Sam Hyde.

i feel like a lot of his interviews are fake and the guest is in on it, but his man on the street stuff is kino

No, I'm a girl.

That will explain why I actually liked the first season then. Based talented Doug

He insists upon himself

Fucking love hannible. His laugh makes me feell good inside

youtube.com/watch?v=6j82R4ZMlIg

Why would you let some greasy (((Sup Forums))) stretch your holes and be mean to you? Don't you have any dignity?

I think Hannibal is certifiably retarded and it drives me insane that people act like he's some kind of comedic/observational genius.

>dat face
So... this is the future of enriched multicultural western world right here...

neither of them are very good at stand up, but andre has more mainstream appeal so I guess him
Sam also has a tendency to straight up just insult the audience to the point where he's not even telling jokes

He's only funny when he has a straight man to play off of. His stand up sucks, but his show works because Hannibal balances him out.

They should change Adult Swim to the Midnight Run. Its so dark now

most of sam's stand up is more geared at making people on the internet laugh at the expense of members of the audience, rather than making the audience laugh.

Most of the public pranks aren't great but there are a handful of amazing moments on the show that make up for some lamer ones
>the rap battle between Action Bronson and Killer Mike where both are fat fucks on treadmills that stay out of breath the entire time until a stagehand brings out a plate of donuts and Mike knocks it over
>the blindfolded obstacle course they sent Open Mike Eagle and a few other rappers across
>Attack DeMarco
>don't rainbow read me nigga
>Beyonce and Jay Z
>Coachella SUCKS this year

His show is DUDE I'M GOING TO SMASH MY DESK AND FREAK OUT A NORMAL CELEBRITY. He's not funny at all in anything else he's ever done. He's aggressively ugly and does nothing about it because that's his "look."

Also, I don't know about other people, but a lot of his show reminds me shit my friends and I would have thought was hilarious when we were like 13 year old dumbasses and that makes me avoid him.

This is the perfect show to watch when you're stoned out of your mind. There is nothing to follow and there are enough jumpy moments to wake you up and stop you from passing out. Sober the show is repetitive and boring.

You’ll think eric is a genius if you watch on lsd. Probably because he’s done a lot himself

>underage
>barely legal
I bet you also believe everyone's a hebephile too

I don't see myself enjoying LSD in that way. LSD is for going in the woods with friends and then coming home and watching 2001. This guy is way too hectic and I could easily see him ruining my high.