In his memory, please post all the Rich Evans you have

In his memory, please post all the Rich Evans you have.

he comes off as a total pleb who rarely puts thought into any of his opinions but sees himself as a le epic bitter nerd expert

isnt he married to a retarded tranny

Yes.
Also yes.

Whait is his wife really a tranny?

No, but she's so fat, short and an uggo, she might as well be a tranny too.

Stream shows what a moron he is

It's just a ugly girl, not a tranny. And I'm pretty sure she's not retarded either

No, he has some genuine insightful moments. Depends on who he's been spending his time with.
If it's Jack, Rich goes retard-tier. Then he locks onto Mike's wavelength better than anybody at other times.

Th only reason he comes across okay in videos with Mike is because those are heavily edited. The reason he comes across like a retard with Jack is because their streams are not edited and are just unfiltered Rich.

post picture

jack too, prerec was a mistake

i only recently found out about it and there have already been multiple random moments where i felt disappointed (as autistic as that is)

>rich liked ep 7 of stranger things
>jack thought game of thrones was great until jon snow died and that was his major issue with it
>jack is convinced of some weird soyboy virtue signalling narrative where johnny depp mercilessly beat amber heard and then called her a whore on social media or something
>rich hates turn based rpgs and thinks mario odyssey is the second best 3d mario game

these are all minor gripes but who knows how many more terrible opinions are waiting to reveal themselves if it was this easy for me to discover these

only good thing i learned about rich is that vanquish is one of his favorite games

JESUS what happened.

I'm kind of impressed how many predictions of B movie plot points he gets right. I'm pretty sure he knows he's a pleb.

>turn based rpgs
JRPJs. But for a good reason. Random encounters and repetitive combat are rally utter shit. Japs didn't change their formula since 87.

It's just a prank bro

What's more amazing is how fragile his ego is. I remember one time someone on chat told him he was terrible at videogames and he sperged out

Mr Plinket is off his meds and has had enough of their shit, Mike(pull the trigger on every nigger)Powalski and Jay(Laura I'm dying)Bowerman will be next.

meme overdose

A prank that went too far, someone needs to do something about Mike.

i know they're usually JRPGs but i assumed there might be some western ones

i wasn't a big fan of traditional JRPGs until i played Digital Devil Saga, it still has random encounters and repetitive combat but that game is kino

>doing something about Miklon B. Stoklasa

lmao

Meh, she's about as attractive as he is.

Why you have to be angry?

because he is all alone

How can you even muster a smile looking like her? How do you continue to live life as someone who is objectively sub-par? Someone so irreversibly fucked? I'm way better looking than either of them and I still hate myself

rich unironically would be out of her league if he got /fit/ and stopped acting/dressing like a total manchild

well, they found each other and are happy together. she smiles because she's happy. he doesn't because his soul is trapped in that baby painting of his

It took 6 ambulances to take away the pile of bodies when mike the grave digger was done that night

I can’t believe there are faggots here that are STILL dusting off this ancient meme

But they both know they're only settling for the other

even if they love each other's personalities, imagine what the sex must be like. Do they just close their eyes, grit their teeth and think of other people? No matter they appreciate each others company or how much they have in common, their relationship will always be tainted by the dark truth that they're both shit and that's the real reason they're still together. I would imagine it's like a thorn in your side that you can't get out, isn't it tiring and stressful living in a relationship like this? Having to keep telling yourself "o-our marriage isn't a joke because w-we love each other! sexual attraction doesn't matter!" but knowing deep down it's just bullshit?

I guess maybe they're both sick freaks who are actually attracted to one another, or maybe I just don't understand love or something

Jesus Christ dude, get a fucking life. This is just sad.

You're the pathetic sad worm.

I'll consider it if you write an actual response

This is the ramblings of someone who will never ever work up the courage to talk to a woman.

this reads like when someone whose first language isn't English tries to roast someone

>I guess maybe I'm a sick freak
FTFY

>I guess maybe they're both sick freaks who are actually attracted to one another, or maybe I just don't understand love or something
PLEASE lose your virginity

And Jay says he doesn't post on Sup Forums

>here with nothing to do browsing a board I thought was full of good friends
>happen upon something baffling
>seek answers honestly in the hopes of some kind of self discovery
>lol virgin

This really is a brainlet board, christ

go tell your friends over at r9k

>all this mad cucks defending Rich and Rich with Tits' relationship

I consider this a compliment

So what was it that did him in? The diabetes or aids?

Awww look at that, if you look at the thumbnail it looks like somebody shopped Rich's face on hers.

He found someone in his own class and is happily married.
>even Rich Evans got laid while probably someone who looks better than him on Sup Forums has never had sex

It's pretty funny.

But SMO is a great game.

Rich would actually be attractive if he lost weight, he wasn't bad looking at all when he was younger

>he's replying to everyone
Do me, do me.

I don't need help from other faggots to be depressed about my life

*cripples under pressure*

She kind of looks like Arin Hanson.

There's some truth to this post
t. someone who used to have an ugly gf

>*action*
you've come from /r/incel it seems.

Seek beauty, miss love

Seek love, find both

I've been ironically using asterisks since before Reddit existed cunt

sure you have
newfag

t. womanhater

Futaba is shit and I bet you played the dub version

Why is this suddenly being posted in every RLM thread? It’s old as shit and already got played out years ago.

He's just been hurt by women too many times, wants to play it cool and distance himself from the attitude he secretly has. He's lightweight virtue signalling, basically

Your average /trek/ thread poster has forgotten more about Star Trek than Mike or Rich has ever known.

please jay, just stop. it's okay, we know about lauren.

I hated it when Tony whipped Zellman right in front of her.

keep trying, boy

I was watching Gorilla Interrupted a few weeks back. My gf walks in and was shocked at what Rich looked like when he was younger.

Wow dude thats so cool and smart you should have it tattooed

Took fucking long enough.

Cool projection bro

what am I trying to do?

what aren't you trying to do?

>animes

I don't know

Doesn't matter I guess

rlm suck

You do know
It does matter

I really don't and it really doesn't