Injustice

What would happen if the rest of the DC Universe teamed up against Batman and Superman?

Story trailer part 2 thursday with new character reveal
Another character reveal on Monday Night Raw or something

Wait, why would the rest of the DC Universe team up against Superman and Batman? Unless this is some kind of Anchorman battle royale, I can't see it happening. I mean, some of the Batfamily and the Super apprentices would join the right side , right?

You know, I just noticed that Catwoman is fighting Superman. So I take it that they made up and she's on Bruce's Insurgency side now?

The rest of the characters aren't surprising. Flash and Harley being against Superman's Regime is like last game and Blue Beetle is the new recruit. Cyborg, Aquaman and Robin against the Insurgency is the same as the first game.

I'll never get over Batman making Harley his insurgency BFF.

Is that AJ Styles? The one getting punched by Bats? Also who is the one at the left? Harley?

Pretty sure it is Aquaman.

I men the one with the holster on the back, and I'm pretty sure it ain't Aquaman since it looks like it a female body build

AJ Styles = Aquaman
The one in the left = Wonder Woman

>AJ Styles = Aquaman

Oh yeah, right.

>The one in the left = Wonder Woman

The holster throws me off but I can see that

Who's the armored furry thing on the right side of the Superman picture?

Grodd

I think that's supposed to be Grodd.

>carries a huge amount of responsibility for all the horrible shit that happened in the universe
>gets away pretty much scott-free. no one even bothers to call batman out on his insane hypocrisy for teaming up with her

I am looking forward to Superman/Harley interactions because of this

Well now I feel like I should have thought of it since it's so obvious.

Don't feel bad, at first I thought it was Harley's hyenas since in the top right looks like the hyenas laughing

Harley Quinn is responsible for all of this

Harley AND Wondy. Don't deny Diana her fair share of the blame

That might be the single most out-of-character line Wonder Woman has ever spoken.

You'll be surprised, which is why it tick me off when anons blame 100% Harley when Wondy has like 50% of the fault

>Aquaman is a regimefag again

Goddamn it

>not revealing Grodd and the rest of the Society side yet

Well, next time I guess.