I'm tired of Joe Brogan

I'm tired of Joe Brogan.
What is some Sup Forums approved patrician tier podcasts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/samharrisorg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=11hCsAC14EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends what you like.

But Hardcore History is a must.

in our time

eyeroll.exe

It's kind of shit to be honest. He's just describing random historical anecdotes without providing solid context. You end up not learning anything after his "history" podcast. Listening to straight up history lectures is more fun than this

Cum Town

Bret Easton Ellis's podcast has become infrequent, but it's always good.

spbp. Melvyn Bragg is fucking tremendous

I really liked the history of exploration, but I'm not sure if the guy is still making it.

The ones I listen to are Bill Burr, Political Party and Adam Buxton and if I'm really desperate, Comedy Bang Bang. And if you're okay with old radio shows, I'd recommend Chris Morris shows, Count Artur Strong, Bleak Expectations and Adam and Joe Show.

this is the MOST fucking overrated podcast. As someone who likes history, I didn't even find it that good.

American Rennasance with Jared Taylor

Well if you want an autistically dry history podcast check out "History of English Podcast"

It's about the etymology of English words and what was happening in England at the time that explains why it is like that. Starts from indo-Europeans, to old English, to the Normans, to modern English.

>As someone who likes history

Good thing you included that; otherwise we might overlook your intriguing and well-thought-out opinion.

Never heard of that one - thanks for the rec.

Oh No Ross and Carrie if you aren't triggered by occasional liberal politics. it's a "skeptic" podcast but a non-shit one in that they actually meet and talk to people with fringe beliefs (off the podcast) and generally take a sympathetic view even when they disagree with them. for example they spent five months learning Mormon doctrine and literally became Mormon just for two episodes on Mormonism

most podcasts are pretty low-effort but this is so far in the opposite direction it's crazy. A+ pod

Last Podcast on the Left if you like murder and aliens and stuff

this

The flop house is great.

History of rome
Kermode and Mayo

Chippah

His podcast has been on my radar for ages, right up until his appearance on JRE which killed all my interest in it.

The British History Podcast is one I'm currently listening to. An american of british descent going through the history of Britannia, starting from 60,000 BC, through the druids & celts, roman invasion & settlement, etc etc. I'm at the point where Rome has withdrawn, and the anglo-saxons have begun moving in and pushing around the disarmed, romanized britons. Sticks very close to the facts, and what speculation he does make is reasonable.

Boys watch hardcore history
Men watch revolutions

i wish Elliott would do a regular movie podcast. his recommendations are always my favorite part

Hardcore History is kind of shit. Guy tries to pin modern narratives on history like how Romans were literally Hitler and "holocausted" all the celts.

mfw reading this topic

High Society Radio
Drew & Mike Podcast
Part of the Problem
Nick Dipaolo
Artie & Anthony*
East Side Dave Show*
"YOUR WELCOME"*

*paywall

>No mention of XFM

Sup Forums has changed..

The Dick Show you plebs

Sam Harris' podcast is pretty great. It's the only podcast I've donated to multiple times.

youtube.com/user/samharrisorg/videos

It's for people who don't know as much or might have some blind spots. It's also fun to put in the background since it's so long.

STOP BEING A PUSSY

Jocko Podcast is the best one.

hardcore history has a handful of good series, but the rest is just uninteresting shit. i haven't bothered listening to it in a while because he started doing information cluster fucks with each episode and it just became tedious.

he used to be able to structure his stuff very well, i don't know what happened.

I don't get all the Hardcore History hate ITT. I think it's really good. I've listened to a few history podcasts such as the History of Rome, Revolutions, History of Byzantium, Myths and History of Ancient Greece, Flashpoint History, Introduction to Ancient Greek History (Yale Lecture), The Napoleon Bonaparte Podcast, etc. and it was better than all of those.

Short of actual history audiobooks, I don't know what y'all are listening to that makes Hardcore History sound shit by comparison but I would love to know. I'm always in the market for a good history podcast.

It's probably considered popular. Sup Forums loved it at one point.

he's a good storyteller but it's not a popular podcast among historians because he has no understanding of historiography and is cherry picking and in some casing embellishing whatever narrative he thinks will be the most entertaining

it's not a bad podcast but it shouldn't be listened to as rigorous history

Film Junk
Bill Burr
Anna Faris is Unqualified

I don't know anything about Chapo Trap House other than it exists and people give the guy/gal/crew a lot of money, so maybe that one is good I don't know.

shit desu

Stuff You Should Know is pretty comfy.

Just driving to work learning about ancient fossil fish or how the flu works is neat. No loud noises, just two dudes chillin talking about random shit and explaining it.

The Dick Show and Cum Town

The Watch by The Ringer

The two hosts can be occasionally insufferable with their politics but it's pretty good otherwise.

Biggest problem of the universe

How Did This Get Made is pretty funny, watch the movies beforehand and as a general rule avoid the live episodes

The F-plus

Your Mom's House is pretty comfy.

There are new podcasts every day. Best is to find one on a subject you like. But honestly most podcasts are pretty bad. I listen to like 200 podcasts because i have no friends. My fav are artie quitter, anna farris, doug stanhope, bill burr, trailer park boys pod, reply all, planet money, slashfilmcast, adam carolla, hollywood handbook, twin peaks podcasts, big shaq podcast, classic loveline gio, chewin it, drink champs, joe budden pod, film junk, fitzdog radio, you must remember this, gilbert godfrey colossal pod, killer pov, q and a, radiolab, simpsons show, bill simmons, sam harris, kevin pollack, etc

Jesus, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=11hCsAC14EY

seconded

reddit.

Nice attempt at trying to cover for yourself, commie.

Also thirding The Dick Show, great fun and it usually fits within 2 car rides.

They are so trash just like me
My new favorite user :3

Love killer pov, it's like having a stroking from a sexy gf

mega64 podcast is the best gaming podcast in the world

>I listen to like 200 podcasts because i have no friends.

your moms house podcast

Fash the Nation

True Capitalist Radio is incredible

joker updates were the best thing in the world

Plebbit: the podcast

you must remember this

its like a history of the golden era of hollywood. covers actors, actresses, producers, etc but deals mostly with the negative stuff like how much their lives sucked off camera and stuff. they did a series on manson too. it's pretty good and the hosts voice is nice.

I fucking love ýou must remember this' Their Charlie Manson series is the GOAT

chapo