Well....not the two I was expecting

Well....not the two I was expecting.

So that leaves Cable for top left, Deadpool for top right, Gambit for bottom right, and mystery person for bottom left.

Doesn't Deadpool always appear with le ebin katanas in covers though?

>Mystique/Rogue Drama
>Probable Gambit/Rogue drama

You know it's going to be Fantomex.

When did Mystique make her turn? Battle of the Atom?

Uncanny X-Men. Calling it now.

Uncanny X-Men is still open. It doesn't have to be X-Force because of two faggots with guns.

Rogue? Dammit. Please don't let Gambit be in this series as it will devolve into nothing but dumb romance crap with them. They are trash together.

She's been ally off and on for years. Probably should have stopped giving her chances after that time she killed Moira, or that time she slit Banshee's throat, or that time she shot and kidnapped Rogue, honeytrapped Iceman and led the Marauders

But to answer your question she's been one of Magneto's agents in Uncanny X-Men since Secret Wars. Not exactly a member of the team but acting in their interests

I hope Fantomex is in this series and ends up fucking Rogue to piss off all the Rogue/Gambit shippers.

Is something happening with Uncanny Avengers?

Rogue is leaving the team so Bucky can join

Zub is taking over. It isn't cancelled (yet).

They aren't relaunching it with a new #1 so UA is probably cancelled by the time this book comes out in the Summer.

But the image Zub posted still had Rogue on the team

So, who's knee is in the lower right? It can't be Rogue's.

It's a joke, moron.

No, it's continuing but with a new writer. Guess Rigue is pulling double duty

Has to be Uncanny. Can't have your big X-Men push while killing the flagship title.

The knee, long straight object, and possible coat scream Gambit.

I wonder if Rogue is going to keep Wonder Man's powers after he's released from her brain.

Pretty much every writer prefers having her as a flying brick.

Ah fuck, now I see it. He's sitting down (or leaping from a crouching position), that's why the knee is in that position and why the staff is like that.

>Rogue and Mystique
>Muh Mama Drama Llama

Fuck, they got their hooks in me now.

Why do the X-Men keep trusting Mystique and forgiving her over and over?

>more Rogue and Gambit drama

Didn't she kill off all healing factorers just before the Battleworld to bring Logan back and then went "fuck it, I don't wanna"?

whens the last time they had drama, though?

They've been "friendly exes" for a long while.

>Didn't she kill off all healing factorers just before the Battleworld to bring Logan back
Wait, what, how would killing off all the healers help achieve bringing back Logan?

I almost wanted to say he has a katana silhouette sticking on his back but that turns out to be Archangel's arm.

So yeah, probably Fantomex.

Well Gambit has barely been in any books since Legacy where she cucked him with Magneto. They two have only interacted twice since then. One in his solo when she was a bit bitchy, and the other in UA where Gambit had a quick cameo.

Every time they have been on a team together it has been nothing but drama though.

>Why do the X-Men keep trusting Mystique and forgiving her over and over?
Because Psylocke healed her of her unstable mind in Bunn's Uncanny X-Men.

What issue?

Oh, so all the bad things she's done over the decades are because of her "unstable mind" and therefore NOW we can trust her?

I hope both get to meet Carol again, kek

Why isn't Mystique sexy in the movies

logan could have stopped the incursions according the Destiny's last secret vision, so she told mystique to get healing factor blood to try to revive her, until the letter revealed it was supposed to be logan she was reviving and mystique said screw it

SHIELD and the government might actually trust the X-Men more if they actually arrested their villains and turned them in instead of having them join their teams or just leaving them to their own devices after beating them.

Top two could Cable/Bishop or Deadpool/Fantomex

Bottom two, right looks like Gambit, left could be anyone.

Well she's still a murderous bitch, but maybe she works better now as an ally of convenience, now that she's not 100% guaranteed anymore to betray everyone she ever works with just because.

I see that Mystique has been hit by powercreep. Not surprising really, at the end of the day her powers were never useful in actual fights after she was exposed. This was especially noticeable in that one fighting game where her moveset is mostly her gun.

>ally of convenience
Is she really convenient though? I don't think she really brings that much to the table.

MOM AND DAUGTHER INCEST???

I've brought this up before, but for an "oppressed minority", very few mutants ever actually see the inside of a human jail cell.

>yfw Gambit and Mystique will probably hook up and that's where all the drama comes from

Psylocke destroyed the part of her brain that makes her betray people in this run of Uncanny x-men

And then Marcus infected by the Brood decides to join the team too.

>yfw Mega Man bottom right

At least 100+ years of experience is pretty handy.

>I see that Mystique has been hit by powercreep
She's been like that for ages. BKV's solo at the latest and that's the one where she makes a reference to Kazaar.

When did they start letting her using transformations in combat, anyway?

+ Veranke disguised as Deathbird.

>Kazaar
*kazaa
See, I was so young, my older brother used it for me.

Since her solo

Bottom left is Hope.
You can see a tip of her cape and I'm betting the dent you can pick up from the shade is some sort of shoulder pad or something.
Plus she's small enough to end up in a little corner like that.
Her old man is on the roster and also she has some history with Fantomex.

They already have Old Man Logan for that. And being around longer doesn't actually make you handy.

>Mother and daughter
>daughter and dad

this is the most family friendly x-force I have seen.

I think the head looks more like Bishop than Cable, as in, big forehead, and the hair looks a bit curly wavy.

and I hope its Fantomex instead of Deadpool (although I like Deadpool a lot, Deadpool and Spiderman + Deadpool are among the best Marvel titles)

>Bishop and Hope on the same team
Even if they finally fix Bishop using retcons or something, that'll still be awkward.

Bottom left might be Psylocke holding her katana

but powercreep makes a lot of sense with her

as in, why doesnt she shapeshift into somethng with big wings to glide? why doesnt she shapeshift into something with a snakelike body?

as long as her mass doesnt change, she should be able to become doglike and run in 4 legs for example.

>Rogue and her sociopath mom Mystique and her ex Gambit
>Hope and her sociopath affair Fantomex and her would-be killer Bishop
>also Old-Man Logan for some reason
Sign me the fuck up. Now who's writing this glorious mess of a book?
Who would even pitch this?

>Bishop also spent his early days calling Gambit a traitor

I see Bishop/Cable in the top left
Deadpool/Fantomex top right
Gambit bottom right
Psylocke bottom left
And someone in the middle, maybe Emma or Magik?

This is Uncanny X-Men going back to original numbering. Source: my uncle works for Marvel

How do you fix Bishop without pulling a "the Bishop who did all that bad stuff was actually an evil alternatate universe Bishop and not me"? They blew their chance to blame it on brainwashing.

Here's what I mentioned earlier, why does Psylocke just let Mystique go? Why doesn't she beat her up and turn her over to SHIELD?

I think Psylocke is there because
A-They need a telepath
B-It seems Emma doesnt die, but someone said in the xposition we will soon see what plans Marvel has for Emma, and what seems more likely is she becomes a villain again.

This was drawn by Land wasn't it?

nigga fuck SHIELD

Doesn't have to be SHIELD, just deliver her to someone, anyone. Or kill her. Just don't let her get away scott-free so that she can keep committing more crimes and murder more people.

She's still Nightcrawler and Rogue's mom. They won't kill her and it'd be pointless to 'deliver' her to anyone. She won't be held long.

Because Mystique was only told to follow Psylocke by Magneto. Killing an ally of Erik's isn't in her best interests.

What might possibly have given you that impression?

Psylocke doesn't give much of a fuck anymore about anything.

she has been able to make wings for a while

Its uncanny xmen. Theres never not a uncanny title.

Plus 3 xmen teams are a given.p since the 00s.

> no rightclops in sight
fuck this gay world senpai

Two years is like the minimum if nobody takes up the mantle.

What important X-Men characters are still MIA in the upcoming books?

Gambit.

Um. Bout it.

Rest are dead.

Cyclops and Wolverine, for starters. Emma Frost too.

Theyre all dead.

Emma isn't.

the thing in front of the crotch of archangel is the head of a woman, someone shorter than the gun guys who seem to be cable/bishop and perhaps fantomex.

Psylocke
Gambit
M
Magik
Emma
Polaris
Havok

It was really idiotic that they didn't make Bishop right in some way about Hope. It should have resolved with them hitting a future with Hope being a monster and Bishop prepping to kill her but Cable talks him into letting him raise her differently and pointing to the differences between himself and Strife to prove that noone is predisposed to do anything.

Soon

Even if Bishop was right, his actions are just too unforgivable. Especially the part where he murdered billions, Namor is the only "hero" with a higher body count.

Is Banshee still stuck in a tube in the Avengers' Basement waiting for someone to cure him of the Death Seed that Daken and the Grim Reaper already got over?

He murdered billions in a future that he was going to prevent. They weren't actually real.

Nah, we pretty much know she survives.

That's not how time-travel works in the MU.