Adventure Time

How does Sup Forums feel about Fern the Human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EL4SAMTYVuo
mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel curiosity.

Feel like they introduced him way too late in the series to do anything interesting with him, but other than that he seems kinda cool

This show really has an obsession with making alternate versions of Finn doesn't it

Probably the next villain in the series or something, thanks to pic related and whatever the hell the "rising" is.

Same. It would be cool to watch him hang out as a regular or even as a episodic once in a while, but there's no much time to deal with that stuff considering the amounts of subplots that need to be addressed before the series ends.

>(((human)))

it's cool that he is voiced by the original finn voice actor. that's it.
What's his allegiance anyway? true neutral?

GIVE BACK FINN ARM.

I don't know why this rumor started but Fern is a different guy, pretty sure he's some new VA and this is his only known role

So does every sword have a "soul"?

Did the Grassy Wizard HAVE to or CHOOSE to infuse the grass sword with a sentient inhabitant spirit when creating the grass sword?

Why exactly did Finn take the form of a sword when he met his duplicate?

So many unanswered questions. That's part of why I like this show so much

Is that a fan edit or leak? If not was episode is this from? I don't remember this happening.

That's from the end of the second episode Fern stars in, squid guy shows up for just a few seconds.

I like him as hot boi fodder
This show is SHIT at creating cute boys to snog Finn, what the fuck don't they know how booming the yaoi market is these days

>does every sword has a "soul"
It was explained in the episode Reboot that the sword is cursed, which is where the "soul" came from. So unless the sword is cursed it's unlikely it has a "soul."

>why did it need to be a sentient lifeform
Literally because he thought it was cool

>Why did Finn take the form of a sword
Because that's how time paradox works: see pic related.

>See pic related
Meant to use this file

>Because that's how time paradox works: see pic related.

Not really an answer, but thanks for taking the time to read my post!

Maybe it's the other way around, and Finn's "soul" is a sword? Hence "I Am A Sword".

Reminder that a new episode is going to be shown this weekend, but only on an event in Australia. This new episode is going to air in June.

See

I'm enjoying his glorious capacity for violence.

I have no expectations for him, because it doesn't look like they're hyping him. I expect him to be another reoccuring character at the Tree Fort like Neptr. I do hope that those shipping Fern and HW can go and hang themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=EL4SAMTYVuo

One more thing: the next episodes are called Orb (pictured), Whispers, Abstract (boarded by Graham Falk) and a new Fionna and Cake episode (simply titled Fionna & Cake & Fionna)

There's also an untitled rap episode boarded by Seo and Somvi and a Sweet P/Lich episode

They really have tried their best to beat Fionna and Cake into the ground huh. At least it looks like they'll never stoop to the level of having them crossover with the regular universe.

>untitled rap episode
>rap
>mfw
There has never been a single good rap song and the only good songs are abstract.

To be fair literally the only place that dislikes the Fionna and Cake episodes is Sup Forums. All the normies and tumblrfags eat it up

They haven't been eating up the past two from what I recall. Wish they would just go out with their head still held relatively high and give that plot a nice ending then be done with it.

Maybe this next episode can do that.

>abstract
Experimental would have been a more accurate word to use

Does anybody have the bravest warriors episode that came out today?

mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw

>from what I recall
Sup Forums isn't the only place where opinions on AT are shared, look at tumblr and youtube comments. Normies love it and outnumber Sup Forums by a landslide. I wouldn't be offended they still produce those episodes: it's not as if they are generally disliked. Literally search Fionna or whatever the Marshall Lee × Fionna ship is after a Fionna and Cake episode airs. If you mean they don't receive as much groundbreaking attention that's because the show isn't as popular anymore, and these episodes aren't one of those new things.

I stopped watching at the end of the endless hiatus. Can you give me a rundown to that arc format they were using? The guy with brown hair and a red jacket meets older versions of himself? He and his friends fight for the pretty main girl on the show?

Considering the quality of said subplots the show would be better off dropping them all together

I don't only hang out on Sup Forums guy, and it feels like barely anyone gave a shit about both the LSP one and the Graybles one. Yeah the whole show is less popular in general but in comparison to an average episode the earlier two both got way more attention, while it felt like the last two got barely any more attention than your run of the mill episode.

I can understand why because they were both pretty boring and didn't have a draw like the earlier episode. No one cares much about LSP and the Graybles episode had like no selling point at all from what I remember.

The would be unaffected regardless if they choose to air Fionna and Cake episodes. Also, they have made all the episodes now, we're just buckling in for the ride. The Fionna and Cake episodes are non-cannon with the main storyline. They're just fan fictions written by the main characters of the show.

thank you user

The show is less popular, therefore less attention is given to episodes in general. These also aren't new and fresh ideas, they're just another Fionna and Cake episode. Tumblr still loves them just as much and draws art after each episode that airs. My point is they're still loved by normies and tumblrfags, just not hyped. Literally the only reason the 2nd one got so much attention was because of Marshall Lee

Back in the day the mere existence of a Fionna and Cake episode was enough hype for the whole fanbase. I guess it is just a thing where no one cares as much when you're on the fourth one versus the first and second.

yeah the conflict right now is pretty much "dude don't bang her friends" cuz chris doesnt realize that he cant have both plum and beth.

Well I don't mind romance, but I would need to see if I enjoy it. I should have worded my question clearly, what episode was it where Catbug was going to a different dimension, and what happened after that up until the 2 year hiatus. I don't remember what happened
He should go with Plum