Damn, didn't know Hank Hill had style

Damn, didn't know Hank Hill had style

So when's the live action movie and who would best play him?
Bryan Cranston?

Daniel Day Lewis?

what is it with all the KotH threads lately?
keep it to the general!!

Do people actually pay $140 for a plain white cotton t-shirt?

depends on your definition of people

Hank isn't that old.

Everytime I see shit like that in magazines it just reminds me of a line in the Outsiders about rich kids spending ridiculous amounts of money to look the same as poor kids. You would not believe the kinds of shit that gets marked up to all hell because of a brand name.

People = afraid to merge on freeways in Los Angeles.

Eat the rich, eat out the poor.

I'd hate to use a severely outdated normie meme song but...
>Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
>$50 for a t-shirt, that's some ignorant bitch shit

When did posting forgotten instagram memes become acceptable on Sup Forums?

>keep it to the general!!
But the general keeps circlejerking about King of the Hill GT, when we all know the superior show is King of the Hill Budokai

Whenever I go there I see nothing but husbandoposting

I'm sure you can steal his look with only $100 even less.

>$600 dollars jeans
What the fuck?
You can buy a good smartphone with that, and actually use it everyday without people looking you weird.

That sounds like poor people talk user.

>poor

Sad!

Say what you want, but in the end you know Hank wouldn't pay that kind of sum for a pair of pants, just because they have a famous brand name, he would go to the fucking store and feel the materials on them to tesse if they have good quality and be 100% they were made in the greatest country of all, USA.

Dale is /fa/

I love this meme

>pocket sand

kek

I'd agree with you if you weren't including his boots. Hank's a workin' man, and every workin' man knows the value of good boots. He might spend a lot of time in the office, but he also does a good amount of field work, there are multiple episodes where he's out at a site (usually someone's house) or loading stuff into people's car/truck. Probably steel-toed, solid construction, good leather, non-slip rubber soles. That's good money. Not anything like 12 grand, but 85-120 bucks depending on the brand,

You're paying for brand and also the cuts and material are actually pretty damn comfy. Iirc, Kanye had an Egyptian cotton tee that was around 200 bucks.

Underrated

that Halloween pig guy episodes is pretty bad except for that joke about Hank's costume.

>Egyptian cotton
So you mean regular cotton that's grown in Egypt, a poor, third-world country.

I agree with all you said about the shoes, they are more like an insurance for your feet.
But you are just stealing the look, not its functionality.

>a poor, third-world country.
Listen, man.

We're doing our best. Just give us a break and buy our god damn cotton.

Well it did kill fiddy men with malaria

found the poorfag

>We're doing our best
Dude all your best shit was made thousands of years ago, you're not even trying any more.

Get your shit back from the British, and then we talk about you giving your best shots possible.