The verdict is in. The critics are LOVIN the new trailer for #Rampage

The verdict is in. The critics are LOVIN the new trailer for #Rampage.

Get your pissing pants ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he getting a share of the profits too? Why is he coming across as such a corporate tool?

he's crafting his artistic legacy

#LITTY

He's gay. These people are souless bugmen.

Maybe the dude is passionate about his films regardless of how shitty they are. Its just business dude. He knows he has a big audience with social media and who he is. He wants to keep making movies for whatever reason he gots. If you want to see shit were the business is mostly minimized go so a local or high school play. He isnt gonna win an oscar. His acting range is that of a WWE wrestler cause thats what he is. Stop crying about a dude promoting his craft/business.

Weren't the Rampage monsters mutated people, and not animals that got huge?

the rock's supposed charisma is the biggest lie of this generation, bland affability is not charisma

Hasn't been this litty since Baywatch. Can't wait!

Yeah, when you died you'd transform back.

Just how RAUNCHY and LITTY is this flick, I better be PISSING my pants from how funny it is

The Rock is back to show those CRITICS whose boss in this Summer's most BADASS blockbuster!!

Is he still playing Black Adam?

Just a #litty lil PG-13 mutant romp

All his movies are crap, crap I tells ya!

Johnson came up in pro wrestling where ruthless 24/7 promotion from everyone involved is the status quo.

how PISSED is Vin Diesel right now?

"Is anyone playing anyone in the DCEU" is the question to ask, mate

I'd like to see you carry a movie as retarded as Doom or Southland Tales.

Another #LITTY flick from Dwayne "the piss" Johnson

Don't really care about the new movie, just hoping/waiting for another Tyrese meltdown over this

candy ass critics won't know what hit 'em!

>The Rock gives no fuck about Oscars
>He is just a goofball who loves acting in movies
Based Dwayne

critic jabronies SEETHING
#LITTY
#ROCKYARMY

Ohhhh... the fun you're gonna have.

I'd shamelessly promote any movie I was in too if it kept me from working for the WWE again.

this is the legitimate answer

>t. failed indy wrestler who still has urges to cut promos in daily life

cute outfit did you husband give it to you

I've always felt that The Rock could have had an Arnie tier career if he'd really wanted.

Because he's a corporate tool.

He is not nearly as charismatic as arnold was in his prime

# L I T T Y
critics on suicide watch

#baywatch i didnt take my #adultdiapers but if were getting #litty again i might just need to #lovetherock #peedmypants #criticshateit

cannot WAIT for this little summer romp

#peeinmyshoes #notmypee

I know right? It's totally crazy sauce... Rare for a lil R rated mon comp to get thee kinds of box office receipts

The hype in Europe for raunchy PG-13 summer romp #Rampage (made for THE PEOPLE and not the disconnected and out of touch critics with their knives and venom) is OFF THE CHARTS. London hasn't been this #litty since 1666. There are reports from all over the world of people peeing themselves in excitement, the tidal wave of liquid hype is making Hurricane Harvey look as dry as Samantha Lee Gibson's hoohoo when Tyrese wants some loving.

Can't wait for more summer fun litty raunchy fun beach raunch romp

I don't care because he genuinely seems like a goodhearted person.

I mean common, not like he's some extra in pixels 2 in a dunkin donuts store scene and shilling it.

Rampage was a fun game and this will probably be the best video game if not monster movie of all time.

Pacific Rim was alright but the sequal is looking to be shit. This movie just might be the gateway for american citizens to finally embrace kaju-esk movies.

And fuck you, the 'GEOOOOOOOOOOORGE' line was hillarious. Have fun crumple cake.

Rev up the littycopter because we have ourselves a rampaging raunch romp coming that's made for the fans!

Same release date as Super Troopers 2. It's gonna be tough.

>Ohhhh... the fun you're gonna have
Why does this read like pained sarcasm?

It sounds like a threat of sexual violence tbqh

whomd pee him pant

can i save this to my dropbox account?

Ok Dwayne. This is much better than the Sapper Morton role, right?

GET LITTY YOU PATHETIC NIGGER FAGGOTS GO WATCH MY PRODUCTS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

ramis orginal line was
>nice clothes faggot did your twink buy them for you

>tfw 46 posts and not a single link to the trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI

Save it in your pissbox account. Youre gonna need all the PISS you can find to watch Dwayne “The LITTY” Johnson in the lil gritty RAUNCHY lil pg-13 rated BLOCKBUSTER “Rampage” This film is connecting big with the FANS. Another blockbuster from SEVENBUCKS productions. Can’t wait to share this one with you all #mahalo

jesus fuck CGI continues to get worse, why can't we just stick to Jurassic park rubber doll dinos and gorillas

absolutely this

there's absolutely nothing memorable about him or any of the "movies" he's been, his persona is absolutely bland and forgettable

My local kinoplex is already putting plastic over the seats in preparation for this PANTS PISSING PREMIERE #litty

>Leave monsterkino to The Boulder

Really, WB?

Sony had to pay Kevin Hart $3 million to get him to speak about some upcoming movie on his social media. Source: Sony Leaks Part 3

t. Dwayne "#littyandpissy Johnson

>one day I was wondering how King Kong would look if I changed the blonde woman into a man
I didn't expect this

where are my /litty/ anons?

hes desperate for a solid hit, ever since he started to be in movies everybody been pushing him as a future mega star, but hes biggest achievement so far is a secondary character in the fast movies.

He's a greedy capitalist.

Looks like some litty shitty

Uh... I think I'm Team Tyrese now...

>when Dwayne replaced you with an albino gorilla

>THIS LITTY BLOCKBUSTER IS GOING TO BEAT BACK THE CRITICs ALMOST AS HARD AS THAT JABRONI TYRESE BEATS HIS LITTLE GIRL

Yup, but I'm perfectly fine with it being due to alien mystery magic.

It's a movie about giant animals fucking up a city. There's really not a whole lot else to it. This seems like a fine adaptation.

How come Rock is old as shit and he doesn't have children yet? Is he a secret faggot?

The Rock more like The Cock.

he has a daughter

Rampage was fucking rad

Does The Rock still have that HBO show? did anyone ever give a fuck about that?

Fuck, forgot how awesome he was in Southland Tales. Gotta watch that again...

Baywatch, Jumanji, Rampage, are these really the hot properties people are clamoring for in 2017?

Isnt Daddario in this?
Doesnt she do some boob wobbling?

>It's a trailer that's a condensed version of the film episode

Kek

The creatures in rampage were more interesting than just a big wolf and gorilla. In the movie theyre just regular animals that happen to be big