Is it already forgotten?

Is it already forgotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, rip

I remember every scene just fine

I still haven't seen this. Now I'm patiently waiting for the Blu-Ray.

No?

No, and the pseud fags that think it was just redditors that were going to go away are still mad about it haha

it'll have a revival when the blu-ray comes out. for now there's enough pink-purple wojaks and interlinked memes to keep it in our heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

>2049...I am forgotten..

No
soyboys are writing new articles about it everyday claiming its "deep" and the likes

No.
The tears of the pseudointellectual soyboys screaming nolan 2.0 and no better than capeshit will flow eternally.

The real reason they hate it it's because it's too white and is generally more geared towrads males, those things are just smokescreens because if they reveal their soy powerlevel on Sup Forums they will be laughed at

No just wait for the blu-ray rips to get uploaded, there will be another couple weeks worth of threads.

>every comment against the video and praising this trash flick leads to some videogame playing nu/tv/ swine
Jesus christ

>Soyboy

Can't wait till your pathetic channel is forgotten forever when you stop spamming your unprofessional garbage

sup uridon

>tfw you'll never see it in IMAX again.

>soysauce

t.pearshape

It has a small, but ravenous following. I honestly think it's going to make a shit load of money on Blu Ray sales.

I know I can't wait to get a home version. I'm hoping they offer a special edition with lots of extras. Nice packaging, etc.

Nope, I'm still thinking about it.

can still see the images and feel the rain on the hull of the flying car

no. gona go watch it again tonite

Normies watch popular movies once then forget about it, this movie has a following whenever movies are discussed , this includes Sup Forums

It'll definitely have a following for years to come. Best film I've seen all year

I still prefer the original. The world seemed more real. I didn't really get that tone from this film.