DUDE MEN ARE EVIL LMAO

Why does he keep having female guests on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMgyd7kLb6E
youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
youtube.com/watch?v=-bLIopuJZv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they probably fuck him.

why do you still watch pleb tier shit like joe rogan?

Are those the two thots that took down Louis Cuck?

he doesn't want to end up as one of those alt-right youtube tent poles, he wants both crowds. that means taking in a few sjws every once in a while, and not making it a right-wing sausage fest.

>talk incessantly about how you absolutely loath nice guys
>guys start acting like assholes in hopes of finally getting laid
>MEN R EVUL WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM
retarded female (((logic))) strikes again

it's been all week. pretty much 10 hours straight of unfunny squawking hens telling joe how much they hate the male gender.

not 1 joke or anything interesting. Awful

Does she actually say men are evil, though? Or are you memeing?

This woman is retarded
>psychic surgery
Why isn't anyone telling her to shut up?

Why are we tolerating retards?

>DUDE MEN ARE EVIL LMAO
The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

>psychic surgery
>acupuncture
>mind body connection

Oh, fuck. She's one of these women.

this is like watching the view

I wish. she's just an interesting fucking yenta

That's pretty stupid. SJWs dropped Rogan the second he "gave a platform" and "legitimized" the alt-right

She's every obnoxious home owners association knob in yoga pants in existence.

>If I think really hard I can make my body feel sensations

I feel dumber listening to her.

I bet she thinks "mansplaining" is a thing

INTERNET COMMENTERS ARE MEAN TO ME

youtube.com/watch?v=QMgyd7kLb6E

>sweet a new JRE
>female guest
>ignore

i've never listened to or watched any eps of rogans show that has a female guest. they all seem like either a bunch of shitty comedians or some dumb fuck writing a book that i don't care about

*white

>they are talking about cuckolds

christ, are all american women like this? I kinda feel bad for you burgers

>uh a couple

his wife has a mixed black daughter

>If I think really hard I can make my body feel sensations
You literally can though. Hands free orgasm is possible this way.

Her voice
Her thought process
Her everything

>implying Joe would ever cheat on his wife with a woman

I will never understand the fascination with this ancap degenerate and his podcast.

There are tons of shit tier women like this. annoying bitches with no talent or intelligence.

>I'm a cuckqueen

Everything about this woman is disgusting.

people who feel disempowered and who live banal lives like him....usually young "men"

Do you understand why California is hated now?

Women don't watch JRE. Nobody likes watching women talk. Stop having women on this fucking show.

>just in California
Every suburbanite broad in a luxury SUV has these same annoying personalities.

I guarantee you both of these women like being choked during sex.

yea i just watched this for about 10 minutes. i honestly don't even think joe wants these dipshits on his show, but he knows he'd get shit if he didn't have women on.

What is this meme hat?

I watched about 15 mins. They talked about jerking off, attraction, and Louis ck.

city women are complete garbage. you have to go to le flyover christianville to meet women that aren't feminist sluts. it's really amazing how much of a difference there is, like they arent even the same species. they told me about how "beautiful" the thots are in LA but I couldn't disagree more. there is no sweetness in such women.

you should get a couple of female friends OP

they're talking about pussies and vaginas atm

I cant get friends faggots

how did it get this bad? I have a feeling they weren't this horrible 10-15 years ago

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

>it's a hunting/running/comedy/female episode

I knocked Joe out in highschool youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY

They were.

Really? He's an ugly bloated manlet that eats 20 eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He looks like a sore thumb.

>every day
>turn on JRE to see who's on
>it's still not the waterfilter salesman: round 2
>turn 360 degrees and walk away.

This desu

Pic or it didn't happen

zero dignity, zero

Why does a 7 year old boy write like a girl?

kek Rogan getting horny

i feel like joe wants to push the discussion in other directions

Any female guests you'd actually like to see? Pic related.

Women are disgusting.
No gay tho.

Listen and believe, you pathetic dicklets. If you ask a woman if you can pull your penis out and she tells you “yes”, then you just raped her. Your supposed to read a woman’s mind and know when she’s thinking “no”.

its just even worse now because they are "empowered"

not sure how joe feels about alex jones since he learned that he is a sandy hook denier

seems to be one of rogans pet peves when it comes to conspiracy theories, its all fun and interesting until a bunch of kids get mowed down with an assualt rifle

Why her?

i can't think of a single woman that i'd care to see an interview for lol

She'd debate Joe about the existence of bigfoot (she believes)

>SJWs dropped Rogan the second he "gave a platform" and "legitimized" the alt-right

was it Jordan Peterson?
because with Sargon he spent the whole time telling him he was giving way too much of a shit about Anita.

>Tay Tay
>Camille Paglia
>AURORA

>was it Jordan Peterson?

Probably Milo.

>Hey us women have interesting opinions too!
ok well lay it on m-
>So basically men are evil meanies and women are gods gift to man and...
Everytime.

What the fuck are you talking about?

lolwut? The furthest right he's ever gotten is Alex Jones. Most of the """right wing""" figures he puts on are milquetoast neocon faggots like Shapiro and Gavin McAnus

iirc she also likes to draw, she's not as much of an airhead as I thought

Maybe the women have a vague sense of there being no future so more people are living the #YOLO lifestyle. It's also kind of weird that traditional courting behavior is never shown in the media anymore. You're just supposed to have sex with some stranger at a party.
youtube.com/watch?v=-bLIopuJZv4

>citation needed

speaking of which when will milo get back on

he sort of fell off the earth after the whole pedo stuff, i know hes still doing his shit but someone like me who just find him mildly entertaining never see him anymore

Joe Rogan is too below Tay Tay

oh right, and Alex Jones.

Joe "I stand when I wipe" Rogan

Also who do you want to be on JRE? Pic very much related

gavin, milo and some before already made him burned

he was already 'alt right' just for saying that guy fighting women in mma wasnt a real woman

rogan would scoff at your whining

so some bitches complain about me, get over it

Lauren Southern

Best part about shelf life cunts is that they think snark is going to help them

>not knowing that women only care about money and fame/power

Gavin is one of Joe's better guests. His ridiculous theories are funny as fuck. I loved his Muslims are crazy because of incest and he actually convinced Joe.

>Joe "I stand when I wipe" Rogan

Why would he sit to wipe? Women sit to wipe.

how else do you wipe ur arse crack after a poo?

To get side pussy

>why does my friend simulator have the wrong people ;(((((
There are literally over 1000 episodes for you to choose from, if you get mad about this you are a trash human being.

You remain seated when you wipe? How does that even work?

Do you shit standing up?

>>AURORA

Who?

Milo has no new material. He's boring to listen too these days.

>tfw no plantlifefu

Lean forward and reach back
Your cheeks go together if you stand up fully.

crouched i assume

Ask your friends. I guarantee half of them wipe while sitting.

Lifting your ass off the seat is still standing up. Obviously no one stands fully erect to wipe their ass.

>Your cheeks go together if you stand up fully.
well no shit, you don't stand at attention, but you stand up with your legs arched so your arse is spread but you have enough room to freely wipe in the way you want

I dont know the context, it was first thing he said when I turned in. I think he was saying that he was a guy and not a chick and diffrent

fyi manlets sit to wipe because if they stand their baby arms can't reach lmao

>rogan would scoff at your whining
Yeah, well, if women are 'equal', then their whining needs to be called out too.

Turned this on when it was 10 minutes in and the bitch with purple hair was making fat noises and diarrhea jokes and Joe was laughing along and playing it up too. Fucking disgusting and I never really bought into the idea that Joe just adopts his guests personality and line of thinking during the interviews but that shit becomes really obvious when he has females on.