It's a prehistoric/dinosaur episode

>It's a prehistoric/dinosaur episode
>they put species from late jurassic and late cretaceous living at the sames times.
>they pretend pterosaurs are dinosaurs.
>they pretend just after the dinosaurs extinction the "ice age" came immediately with mammoths, cavemens, smilodons n sheit.
>THEY PUT PREHISTORIC HUMANS AND DINOSAURS ON THE SAME TIMES OUTSIDE A COMEDY CONTEXT.
>THEY PUT DAT FUCKING DIMETRODON FROM PERMIAN ON DINOSAUR TIMES!
>LE REGULAR T REX APPAREANCE
>Also the eternal stegosaurus, apatosaurus, triceratops and pteranodon.
>APATOSAURUS IS CALLED "BRONTOSAURUS" AND HAS A VERTICAL NECK.
>Carnivorous dinosaurs are bad but herbivorous are obviously friendly and gentle.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pterosaur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no feathers

How do you know it's a dimetrodon? Dimetrodon wasn't the only sail-backed reptile and there were sail-backed reptiles in dinosaur times too.

>Implying children are going to give a shit

Please have your autistic rage session elsewhere

>it's an user has insular knowledge about one very specific thing and gets angry when media makers don't share his niche interest thread

Because Dimetrodon is popular as fucks and don't be silly user, you perfectly know it's always something like this they put.
not Spinosaurus or Ouranosaurus shit, and some obscure reptilian genus not part of synapsids.

If anyone one cares the most about dinosuars its children.

Shut up, nerd.

>dinosaurs make tiger noises
>or camel

Childrens actually care more about dinosaurs than most people.
also it's just a regular concentration of overused clichés, i'm not mad, just wanted to share this with Sup Forumsmrade and see if they noticed some other clichés oftend used about it.

Ice Age
>No dinosaurs, huh? Got it!

Seven years later
>Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Three years after that
>Ice Age 4: We're in space now, shit I don't know

Boy you'd sure hate beast wars
>Neanderthals
>oh hey look Stonehenge

Then allow me to take this opportunity to sperg out too.
>Western parody
>Gunslinger says "make my day" and other Dirty Harry catchphrases

I get it, Clint Eastwood made a lot of Western movies, but Dirty Harry isn't one of them

>Thought of the perfect cliche a few days ago to post in this kind of thread
>Forgot what it was

Bitch, I was mad when Jimmy Neutron switched up early Triassic (200 million years) with quote unquote "late cretaceous." Kids love dinosaurs and actually know a surprising amount. I wasn't the only dino freak as a kid, and there's certainly still a huge dino following with kids today.

>tl:dr: quit trying to look cool and realize that kids know their dinosaurs

>every prehistoric reptile is referred to as a dinosaur
it hurts, man

>Dinosaurs
>Niche interest

>What is Jurassic Park franchise, Alex.

it ain't just Jurassic Park, either

humanity is never gonna get tired of dinosaurs ever

>they pretend plesiosaurs, ichtyosaurs, pliosaurs or mosasaurs are "marines dinosaurs".
>Loch Ness monster joke
>Sometimes they confound it with simple Sauropods on water.
>SOMETIMES WITH DELPHINES OR FUCKING FISHES.

Jimmy Neutron's scientific accuracy was absolutely atrocious on all counts. It was practically anti-educational.

A movie that most people have watched a couple of times and 99% of them never questionned the (wrong) science of?

Feathers are lame. Fucking paleontologists ruining Jurassic Park.

I dunno man, I kinda like the feathered serpent look.

>Zack Fox
Ayy

Hey, it looks cool when done right

Feathered dinosaurs are so much more intimidating and visually appealing.

>THEY PUT PREHISTORIC HUMANS AND DINOSAURS ON THE SAME TIMES OUTSIDE A COMEDY CONTEXT.
How else am I supposed to get my dinosaur erotica fix?

I actually own this on the Kindle

I forgot this existed

Jesus Christ, that looks freaky.

Hot damn, this looks sexy

>Look how much I know about dinosaurs!

were you there

Any particular paragraphs or pages you want to share with the class?

dumb frogposter

>the obligatory tyrannosaurus is the size of a fucking skyscraper

I know that feel far too well my brother

>"The sensations crashing through her system eventually brought her to the brink and she had the first orgasm of her life, grinding herself against the monster's cock as she did and crying out with intense pleasure. The big lizard was nowhere near finished, however, and carried on blindly, not registering she had come, hammering its cock against her. She could see the red tip of its thick cock stabbing upward between her breasts with each stroke. She stared at the tip, mesmerized, there was a hole in it from which a clear liquid was oozing, coating her torso and thighs with an odd smelling lubricant. Drin understood that this would be the hole from which the creature would come and looked away, suddenly worried that it would spray its fluid into her eyes.

>"don't move, the t-rex can't see you if you don't move"
I'm actually not sure if anything besides Jurassic Park said this.

I think Jimmy Neutro went
>don't move, the t-rex can't see you if you don't move
>That theory was discarded years ago!
>RUN

Haven't seen this movie. How they explain the previous seen raptors existance?.

They don't, that picture is photoshopped.

Well what the fuck are pterosaurs?

>Character falls into the ocean
>Jellyfish electrocutes him
OR
>Character falls into the ocean
>Eel electrocutes him
FUCKING STOP IT

>Pterosaurs are often referred to in the popular media and by the general public as "flying dinosaurs", but this is scientifically incorrect. The term "dinosaur" is restricted to just those reptiles descended from the last common ancestor of the groups Saurischia and Ornithischia (clade Dinosauria, which includes birds), and current scientific consensus is that this group excludes the pterosaurs, as well as the various groups of extinct marine reptiles, such as ichthyosaurs, plesiosaurs, and mosasaurs.[11] Like the dinosaurs, and unlike these other reptiles, pterosaurs are more closely related to birds than to crocodiles or any other living reptile. Pterosaurs are also colloquially referred to as pterodactyls, particularly in fiction and by journalists.[12] Technically, "Pterodactyl" refers only to members of the genus Pterodactylus,[13] and more broadly to members of the suborder Pterodactyloidea of the pterosaurs.[14][15]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pterosaur

Flying reptiles

I'm noting some of these articles mentioning that, say, ichthyosaurs are warm blooded. If that's the case why the hell did they all go extinct? Isn't being warm blooded what helped mammals rise to power? I imagine being a warm blooded ocean animal would be quite beneficial, especially active creatures like ichthyosaurs.

I've seen that .gif around.

What's that from?

>Claim that's false
>Still get a buttload of other shit about the prehistoric wrong
Nice boy "genius" we got there
But then again I could always give them the benefit of the doubt of having been made nearly 14 years ago and having now-outdated information, but I don't know how much that would actually cover in terms of what would be considered factual fallacies now

A movie that comes back once every 10 years. You wanna discuss alien vs predator logic too?

>dinosaurs in a show
>always colored in radical, unnatural colors

Ice Age 4 was the shitty pirate one with Drake and Nicki Minaj. Also, I think I saw an art director for the third movie justify the use of dinosaurs by saying that they were 'running out' of Pleistocene animals.
>dire wolves
>woolly rhino
>cave lion
>short-faced bear
They still had plenty of animals that, shocker, actually belonged in the Ice Age that they could have used as characters.

>2 characters chased by police
>eventually get cornered or run out of road at the end of a canyon

Are paleontologists only group of academics that shame writers for using information that is out dated by the 1990s?

What is an 'unnatural' color?

Black

>Plane that isn't a Stuka crashing or in a dive
>Jericho siren noise
>Characters saying "over" at the end of radio transmissions
>"Over and out"

They're not true dinos as frog DNA was used to fill gaps in the genes. JP dinos are mutants.

In the book they clearly stated it was due to the frog DNA.

Also here's an updated Dimetrodon.

Not just frogs, but everything under the sun. The frog DNA primarily caused the male population, but the dinos were essentially chimeras. The book goes into a fair bit of detail about this, even blames the fucked DNA for their absurd aggressive behavior.

>Character has a gun
>Every single movement he makes causes it to click or rattle
I don't get it, why do tv shows always using Taurus?

octarine

That looks fucking cool

>Every gun goes *chik chik*

>it's a caveman episode
>every joke revolves around fire, the wheel, and simple language
Every. Fucking. Time.

So feathers on an eagle are lame?

>They'er in the stone age
>So everything is made from stone

you don't have to tell me twice

>Anyone holds a shot
>Pumps it multiple times without firing once

>Anyone picks up a shotgun
>Makes a pumping noise

>Anyone gives a sideway glance at a shotgun
>Quite pumping noise

>Anyone even mentions the word "shotgun"
>[muffled pumping noise in the distance]

I still don't understand what the fuck the joke was supposed to be.

So this..is the pinnacle of Canadian Literature.

Saucy

That's really gross

Cavemen were dumb so you would really have to tell them twice if you were in the Stone Age

Who /troodon/ here?

Your mom was there when I was fucking her last night