>Hill
>Tatum
>Idris
>Michael B Jordan

>balence returned to the force

only ugly people can harass someone

>The guy who every woman wants inside of them accused for sexual misconduct
Now that's fantasy

Make an entire feature length documentary how false allegations are one of the most important problems of our society today and doxx every single Twitter whore who posts anything against him.

unironically cry

You'd never get that because a woman would never turn him down.

is that from a movie shoot or does he have a tattoo? i thought he was a cool pure lad not white trash :(

hunt down some roasties
they won't get away with a hit on my goose

It would literally never happen.

Everyone gets tattooed. Are you a 60 year old man?

mmm... try again sweatie ;)

Stop loving him. Erase Drive and La La Land from memory. Transfer my emotion to next product of the year.

Goose is a supreme gentleman

hes gay so it doesnt count

tried rewatching glengarry glen ross last night. still great, but every shot of spacey left a bad taste in my mouth. i don't even think what he's accused of is that bad by hollywood standards. it's just hard to separate the performer from the scandal now.

>can't differentiate between a man and his craft
Fuck off back

I wish he'd sexually harrass me

kill myself out of jealousy

Of course right now it's gonna be jarring, but in 10 years you literally will not care

you have to go back

i know i should, and i want to... i still enjoyed it, and i still think spacey is a great actor. there's just this weird cloud hanging over him. fucking prurient tabloids have warped my appreciation of his work. funny thing is, i knew of the rumours long before this scandal broke and it didn't bother me until it was this hysterical public palaver.

i'll get over it, probably much faster than he does.

Laugh and look forward to the next one biting the dust

Call up those whores and put them in their place.
Nobody messes with the Goose, nobody.

It just takes time to process the information that's all.
And I don't think people can totally separate actor from his character. But those who say they can probably got tipoff about him and were prepared

Laugh and ponder what sort of guy coming onto them wouldn't be considered sexual misconduct.

Spotted the jobless slob. You smoke cigs too?

Isn't he good looking enough to attract legal twinks with daddy issues? Why would he actively go for the 14 year old?

Tbh it'd be crazy if this happened, but I think it's just as likely, if not more, that he was the one who was sexually assaulted.

He's good-looking, started out as a child star in pedowood, and has some genuinely autistic characteristics if you watch him at awards shows, in interviews, and at junkets, as well as an amazing ability to convincingly portray autism onscreen.

It's not going to happen

It might happen in the future, once he's older, but at that point I'm expecting women to take over the world and castrate all the males.