Fuck off.

and brown sugar gives AIDS...
fuck off

EPIC SOYBOY MEME MY FELLOW PEDE!!! UPOVOTED :DDDD

>
stay triggered for 8 years cucks :)

this movie is awful

the bugman cries out in pain as he lashes you

That movie was so fucking boring I had no idea what was going on.

easy dudes, I'm just saying it's a coincidence neo-Sup Forums (read: Sup Forums) might find funny.

it's beyond alright if you put down your phone for a bit and pay attention to the plot. not even close to how good the book was though.

I watched Odd Thomas the other day and it was literally the exact same movie as John Dies at the End.

I really enjoyed the book, but the movie was complete ass. They compressed like three stories into an hour and a half. There's some things that even Paul Giamatti can't fix.

shitty meme flick. waste of coscarelli and giamatti

David Wong is a walking, breathing turd. Not a hint of talent anywhere.

I fucking love that film.

>actually falling for the soy meme
>not just using it as an insult to mock lifestyle choices

That book was a trip.

>Half decent first book
>Shitty movie
>Shitty second book
>Wong has gone beyond the pale of cuckery since then, third book is bound to be a fucking winner

I don't think they're anything alike aside from a few standard spoopy tropes and both being based on novels MUCH better than the movie version.

watch Super (2010) and then God Bless America for an "exact same movie" experience.

Are we really gonna give up nu-male, beta, and all these other terms for something as inferior as soyboy? Where did this thing even come from?

I liked the second one, but it defo wasn't as good as the first novel. currently three chapters in the third one, and really enjoying it.

now that Odd Thomas got mentioned, that was a fucking noisedive after the original story. I love that book (movie was alright too, should've been a TV show instead, RIP anton), but the sequels make it one of the worst series I've ever read.