This will never get a decent reboot

>this will never get a decent reboot

It is a sad day.

>claymation is dead and lee hardcastle can't keep it alive by himself

Worst timeline.

What would be the best match ups today?

RR Martin vs Tolkien
Alex Jones vs Queen Elizabeth (turns into a reptilian)
Lady Gaga vs Madonna

I feel internet celebs would be brought in
Jk Rowling vs Pewdiepie
Bill Nye the Science Guy vs Michael Vsauce

so many 'literal whos' in the original run

Chris-Chan VS ?

MrEnter?

>claymation is dead
>primal rage 2 finally got a cracked release
>will never get a true release/reboot

May be vidya but i loved that shit

I thought it was confirmed for a reboot what happened to that?

Primal Rage is my favorite fighting game of all time.

But 2 was not good.

Another one or the first one which sucked?

Reality.

If you mean the one that started last year, MTV abruptly cancelled it. No reason given.

What does MTV even play anymore? It hasn't been music videos for longer than most people on this site have been alive and it seems like they cancel every show they have.

Reality garbage and Scream.

MTV, VH1, and Oxygen seem to all play the same shit at times. MTV will play things like Catfish, not!=3, and whatever else dudebro shit they can pull from MTV2, but reality still marks the channel.
Sometimes they'll be "Adult Swim by Tumblr" (ironically Adult Swim may become tumblr soon enough), have a vaporwave indent and feature some semi-obscure band to fill time, but it's clearly a facade to pretend as if they still care about music

Rewatched some older episodes days ago, it doesn't hold too well, I remember liking it when I was a kid but maybe it was the edgyness of it, a lot of the celebrities mocked in the show are nowadays has-beens that nobody remembers and that may have been relevant when the show originally aired so you won't get a lot of the references, and the show relies on references a lot, if you watch it now and you don't know these people you won't understand what is funny about half of the fights.

Brianna Wu

Look on the bright side. It won't get reduced to a low budget CGI abomination either.

>no Chris Chan vs Jackie Chan or Chris Chan vs Chris Brown

The show had a lot of that kind of stupid match ups.

Lena Dunham VS Amy Schumer

It really isn't funny, I'd only watch it for my love of stop-motion and gore. I'd dream about making my own shorts with horror movie villains fighting and shit.

I enjoyed watching Adam Sandler getting shredded by The Motivator.

Blue arms.

>But Mommy's been at the Grocery Store for 3 years!!!1

Like in Bill Gates vs Michael Flatley. The whole gag behind that was because the two really had no idea why they were fighting and there was no legitimate reason. It became "THE BATTLE OF THE CLERICAL ERROR!"

Would Marilyn Manson retain his undefeated status?

At the time he was like one of the only ones that actually dubbed his character and would promote and speak well of the show. I feel this would be more common nowadays, so they wouldn't be able to please only him.

Like Jim Carrey vs. Mariah Carrey?

Yeah, celebs were never plugging MTV animation back in the day. But then they abandoned it for pandersome schlock and became big in the mainstream scene.
Personally, I'd just retire him altogether, unless they wanted to do a match of champions or something.