I've noticed that women relate more to and have a affinity for female characters who are intentionally written as...

I've noticed that women relate more to and have a affinity for female characters who are intentionally written as unlikable. Why is this so?

No one likes Captain Marvel besides Marvel so...

I like her

Honest question. Why?

What about the Carol Corps and tumblr?

it's not that you've 'noticed' this, it's just that all female characters are unlikable

Im female and I don't like her

she feels so forced

just look at this pic

You're not a woman.

I like deranged action girls with PTSD, is the short version.

nope. so what?

Women have no idea how unlikable they are so the things we dont like about them are the things they love about themselves. Wouldnt be a problem if we still got to slap them a few times a month.

Same reason dudes like grizzled antiheroes.

Most unlikable female characters are written by men...

But those anti heroes are likable.

Women besides cosplayers like Carol? Maybe they see it as part of a wish fulfillment. Carol does a lot of obnoxious shit and still gets to be called a hero. Same thing with the mass child murdering Harley Quinn.

You say that because men don't like the same qualities in men that they do in women. You can write an angsty alcoholic badass dude character and dudes eat it up because they want to imagine themselves to be tough and complicated. You write a woman like that and dudes go "Why is this bitch boring me with her fucking problems?"

>same picture

Yeah you are the same carolfag who appear when someone say nobody like carol

Dumb women think immitating men makes them attractive to men. Dumb women mistake anger for confidence.

>its a "/r9k thread on Sup Forums" episode

>Dumb women think immitating men makes them attractive to men.

Yes because everything women do is about attracting men.

I like Carol too.

Seems to be pretty common in some men too.
Look at all the faggots who idolized characters like Tony Montana or Walter White, or to make it more /co^/ The Joker or Punisher.

Also cooking.

>the way to a man's heart is through his stomach

Shush honey, the men are talking.

Where?
Because it's certainly not here.
btw I'm a dood teehee don't hit on me silly fags

>Women in charge of knowing directions.

Go back to tumblr. We're discussing what character traits are important to women and men.

>trying this hard

you dont need to post to prove it, you have your contained general in the catalog to prove it.

Forgot pic

bitches like to argue for the sake of arguing

what about Leslie Knope?