What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Teen Jean and the rest of the young O5?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Teen Jean and the rest of the young O5?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/tracyscops/489433/FLASH-All-New-X-Men-Outta-The-Closet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people like gays?

>obnoxious
>elitist
>silly voices
>obsessed with materialism
>obsessed with sexuality
>don't contribute to human procreation
>have parades that fuck up traffic for hours

Just read it recently, Jean is kinda annoying since she basically mind reads people and then gets made about it when she doesnt like their thoughts. I dont why Bendis wanted to do this plot, it makes no sense. I especially hate how they kept shitting Cyclops for killing Xavier even though they clearly know he wasnt in full aware of his actions and in the same book show Wanda being accepted even though she fucked the Mutant Population. Also really mad how they showed Iceman and Kitty making out and then he suddenly became Gay. Fuck.

Nice stereotypes.

I wish global ip range bans were still a thing.

Girls think they're hot. So girls like Jean mind rape guys like Bobby into being gay to satisfy her own sexual fetishes.

>>silly voices
>>obsessed with materialism
>>obsessed with sexuality
>>don't contribute to human procreation
Those r good though

We have seen this edit a million times. Be fucking original like this user

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/tracyscops/489433/FLASH-All-New-X-Men-Outta-The-Closet

>implying both those posts aren't me
Thanks for the (You)s there.

ikek'd

I need that edit where Jean outright says she wants Young Bobby as a gay BFF, and adult Bobby tries to ice her but gets psyched out.

This was the greatest thing ever created.

Oh, well...Cool. there it is.

>don't contribute to human procreation

People deserve medals just for that. Our population is out of fucking control.

Iceman is Straight never forget

this are the type of people who like this gay bullshit

Just because you claim that doesn't make it correct, Baron Zemo.

It sucks knowing he cant be straight again, you can change a white character into anything under the sun but if you try to change them back you'll get buttfucked by people who dont read comics

Not true. Ginger Wally is back and eventually nigger Wally be erased.

Difference is that Wally has a huge militant fanbase that has existed for decades because of Johns retarded bullshit so they were ready to bitch about it because they were used to the abuse, while Bobby doesn't. So yeah Bobby doesn't have the fan support to change him back.

They can have him killed off and then later have some bad guy make a genetically modified clone of him that is straight and aged up to adulthood and whatever new gimmick like "full mastery of his potential" they want to use this time to sell him.

Does Bobby not have a following? I thought he had a pretty sizable fanbase thats why they made him into an Omega Level mutant and shit. You're right about the wally one. I dont like the direction that X-men are heading, Beast is Literally a Race Traitor, Cyke is Basically Hitler now even though he's doing the right thing and I heard that Magneto is gonna be a Hydra agent (is that true?)

The Magneto thing is just a variant cover, and there have been some threads on Sup Forums that have pointed out that as long as mutants come out ahead under HYDRA then Mags shouldn't have too much of an issue with them. The thing with Iceman is that most fans aren't necessarily Iceman-specific fans, he's a character they like in a franchise they like. Plus you've got to consider the backlash of them making him not gay; about the only way they could pull it off without too much of an uproar is if a gay writer did it.

Jean...You're a cunt.

Jean has a nice bum.

If they make it so that Teen Jean is mind controlling people to be gay for the lolz, I would have a lot more respect for Marvel.

His actual fans (that is, people who don't spend months regurgitating the same shitposts) are mostly women and gays. That's been the case for at least 20 years. Where have you been?

THEY NEED TO GO AWAY

As long as they are here, we wont get adult Jean back, Rightclops back, and the X-men will simply be subpar. I hate them.

They need to go back to the 60s.

well...
Eh... this might come as a surprise, but most X-fans are gay or somewhere in the LBTQWTFBBQ spectrum. If you go to any xmen fangroup on the internet, more than half the people there are rampant faggots, guys dressing as storm or psylocke, or some other gay shit.

I want Tyke to stop being a pussy.

I've certainly noticed the readership trending in that direction over the past 20 years. Iceman stands out a little bit for me because any discussion of the character was like that even in the 90s.

>we wont get adult Jean back

How is this a bad thing.
While teen Jean is a cunt, I'd much prefer her to adult Jean. She is nothing but a plot device, nothing more. At least teen Jean has a fucking personality, even if it is being bitch.

Is tonight just shitpost night on Sup Forums? Fuck off.

>His actual fans

You mean the ones who don't read comics?

Are you still on about this?
It's true, unlike say someone like Wally West which has huge number of fans who have read his comics, and a huge number who have not. Bobby doesn't. He has few fans who have autism enough to scourge the X-men series to read shit about him, and few landwhales and homo fans who haven't read shit about him.

Face it, they did it to Bobby because no one of value cares, and if Marvel can do stupid shit to Peter and not care about fan reaction, you think Bobby had any chance? Not one bit.

Wally fags though are numerous and were never able to accept nigger Wally, so DC did kowtow for them, because DC does occasionally care about its paying readers.

You'll know Marvel is serious about making the X-Books readable again when the O5 is gone.

>and a few landwhales and homo fans who haven't read shit about him.

That was my point man. Not that he has a huge fanbase. Lantern user was the one who cared about that.

>that cover
>a gay version of this will never be a thing

What was the point of him becoming gay and changing his personality? He is pretty much just Bobby only in name now.

you know the answer to this question

everyone who makes a thread about teen jean knows the answer to the fucking question

the threads still happen and I still fucking reply to them. god damnit I hate this fucking place so much

The way is Jean is drawn makes me hard. But I absolutely loathe her as a character. Every fucking marvel mutant just delves into a person's mind without their permission and then gets pissy when they root around and find shit they had no business looking at in the first place. It triggers me so hard.

Just like us!

I'd suck duck for dat ass jesus

He was always just a lame version of Johnny Storm.

and johnny storm was already lame.

People talking about jean's ass but look at Bobby's Thighs who drew this?

Check out the Bear community. Like, they are none of that.

>Also really mad how they showed Iceman and Kitty making out and then he suddenly became Gay. Fuck.
I too are mad about this, and we know this this not going to be just some one years or two years thing because bad writing. Iceman will be mark as a full gay, not even a bit of chase turning back, forever because that's what modern media think is good.
Iceman should never be gay, i remember there were stories when we see his inner thought about women he love and like.
They already had gay character, why not just use them.
As an Asian Canadian , i used to think social movement is good for the society, my thought are usually consider to be more left than right.
But over the pass few years i start to change my mind, i still believe that social movement is a good thing and appreciate what thous people in the past who made the society better, but i really don't like the current new wave of social movement, because it all SJW seem to be so forceful and complete one sided, you can't show a bit disagreement or dislike(not hate or discrimination, just the normal having opposite & different opinion ) when it come to the subject like gay becuase when you do so, the media seem to mark you as a bad person.

Jean is on a rampage.

So progressive

Did Jean just mindfuck Iceman gay? What the fuck is going on here?

#notmyxmen

Stupid additions from a terrible storyline that has done nothing to justify its existence

In the hands of a better writer they would be a way to recapture the tone and feel of old Marvel, but as is they're simply more shit for the shit pile.

Bobby keeps on getting his progress reset like X-23 so whatever amount of fans he picks up stagnates.

Yeah the streets of India would like to question that notion

In story, she read his thoughts and saw that he was a gay in denial when he commented on another girl's hotness.

No chance hes bi either, hes 100% and Jean made damn sure he knew it. Cuz thats what friends do. Read each others personal thoughts and forcibly out them.

But since its so out of nowhere, we just say jean brainwashed him