Starts filming next year

>starts filming next year
Will Spawn save us from Marvel and usher in an age of true cape kino
Will 20 years be enough time for people to forget the first film attempt

Spawn doesnt even go in the same category as your cape shit. You faggots might as well just consider him a one off, as it should be.

It's gonna be lit.Hope they get MJW and Leguizamo again.

>MJW
He has said he would play the role again if they asked him to
Fuck Luigi though

I am hopeful that this will be good

>we will never get another season of the HBO cartoon.

>literally the punisher with superpowers

should work on paper, the animated series was kino

>Fuck Luigi though
Best casting in all capeshit, fuck YOU.

The premise sounds interesting, they want to do it in a horror style focusing on Sam and Twitch investigating Spawn
Blumhouse is producing it and they have a history of low budget horror making a considerable profit and since hero movies have really picked up in popularity I'm optimistic for Spawn

>Best casting in all capeshit
What?

>constantine is capeshit
Do better. And, no, not all comics are capeshit.

the first film was about par for the typical quality of the comic, honestly

if you aren't a 12 year old in 1997 Spawn kind of sucks

>this DC character that was part of the fucking Justice League isn't capeshit

>all characters named constantine are one character

I've often felt Spawn would benefit from a reboot/remake, but I'm unsure if it will be handled well at present.

The original was OK -- had some decent SFX here and there -- but I think the newer one might try to be too Snyder-ish, in terms of being dark.

>gets btfo
>I-I-I meant this other run of the character
(You)

There are no similarities between the movie Constantine and the comic character. Are you high? Did you watch it?

Is White still buff?

I don't think it's ever gonna top the first one, Spawn 1997 was kino

You're grasping at straws now
You make the claim that Constantine doesn't belong as part of capeshit when he was part of the Justice League Dark team and now you're floundering around saying well the movie doesnt count when it has nothing to do with the characters origin
You could have just said you don't read comics instead of publicly getting anally prolapsed

>You're grasping at straws now
If I were, you'd have no problem showing that they're based upon the same property. When someone says "Do better," that doesn't mean "Keep being an idiot."

>I'm not grasping at staws
>You have to prove the movie Constantine was based on the character Constantine
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGER ARE YOU RETARDED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA