Why is MCU Thor so weird when he's not saving the world?

Why is MCU Thor so weird when he's not saving the world?

Because MCU films are supposed to appeal to normies, so they have to flanderize their characters

Hate me for it but I find these shorts funny.

Fidelity to the source material.

They are funny.
I prefer full comedy shorts than dumb quips in otherwise 'serious' movies.

Because he doesn't have to give a shit. Everyone else is either dead inside or has nowhere else to go, so they have to be with the Avengers. Thor is just there part time.

For a second there I thought you were talking about Thor's actual shorts in that.
Because they're kinda funny too.

Same, I'd probably watch like a season if it was a sitcom.

They are. Sup Forums has just become the new Sup Forums over the past 5 years, and now they hate everything.

No idea. I also have no idea why he's Australian now.

>Thor's room has heavy metal fantasy babe posters up in it

Nice

Not my coup of tea, but they are just harmless fun. I like the part where Mjolnir is taking a nap.

I liked the short but I'd rather have a good Thor movie.

Will he ever wear the helmet again?

He's acting like he normally acts, he's just no in Valhalla.

i liked the picture of mjolnr holding a little thor

Because he's not saving the world, so he doesn't have to be all serious business.

Hopefully not.

Is that a super overweight johnny knoxville on the right?

not just part time but its like a party to him he genuinely enjoys the fighting parts.

No human side to keep him normal, Don Blake/Eric Masterson/Jake Olsen style.

He's a foreigner to Earth. He's usually off in Asgard if he's not needed and just carries a lot of his ways over.

I wish they were canon.

Fuck off casual

In the pre-production sneak peek for Thor 3 he's shown wearing it before charging at the Hulk. And he's wearing in the Brazil comic-con poster for the movie. So it's safe to say Thor will finally have his fucking helmet in his last movie.

I'm so hyped for this movie
What We Do in the Shadows is probably one of the funniest things ever

>Somewhere, a child cries. I feel nothing.

A. He's a god.
B. He's an alien.

Normal for a dumb fuck like you is far from normal for someone who's been a live longer than the most countries on this planet have been countries.

>fucking helmet

He wore it in the very first film (see pic)