Why does Sup Forums hate him now?

Why does Sup Forums hate him now?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/50934919
xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out./
youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got married, killed his dog, raising a niglet that isn't his
He changed, he's not the Bill we used to know

he was overrated to begin with

his standup isn't as funny as a Louis or a Chapelle

people on the internet jerk him off because he trashes women and dudes on the internet hate women because they're ugly and can't get laid

same reason he hated Lennon after he met Yoko Ono

Oil drilling

>dude castrated himself and fell into sjw norms and strayed from his original style of anger and women bashing
When you decide to alienate your original fans in hopes of reaching a wider base, your original fans will resent you. Happens all the time son.

I still love Burr. He's as funny as ever. He's got a little more PC over time, but that wasn't why I liked him in the first place. I just like that he makes me laugh.

Why would he put the dog down after giving it away? Pretty sure that's not true

wife's son

Killed the dog? Wtf? when did that happen?

killed a dog? really? Where did you hear about raising a kid that isn't his?

I think he's awesome. I've seen him live twice and both times were great experiences! That being said, his latest special wasn't very good and it felt like it was rushed. His other specials are all great except his latest one.

He didn't, he lives with the former dog trainer. He commented it on a podcast the other day

Listen to his podcast sometime
He had to out the dog down and his wife refuses to get a paternity test for a baby that 3 shades blacker than she is

I listen to hit podcast all the time. He didn’t kill his dog.

That sucks. Still if you are suspicious you do one yourself and have it mailed to a PO box or to one of your friends.

Prove it faggot

He, quite literally, bought a house for his dog.
The trainer lives there, rent free, with the dog until it passes. Burr visits whenever he wants.

>idolize john bonham
>grow up playing the drums
>acquire his exact drum set
>nigger stay at home wife makes you sell it

>has a studio space for him to play drums
>in his house, has an electronic kit

he upgraded

He thinks white privilege is real

every thread

>has an electronic kit
>he upgraded
Nia, go back to watching the real housewives ya cunt

Sup Forums hates him because they all wish they were Patrice O'Neal. If not for Sup Forums watching re-uploaded Patrice O'Neal vids on RedPillMGTOW channels on YouTube Dante Nero would have starved to death.

He matured. He didn’t purposely change himself to get a bigger audience. You’re a moron and a baby.

Don't listen to the faggots here, they just want to paint him as some mess who's going downhill. He has a whole room just for his drumset in his house which he talked about in the most recent podcast if I'm not mistaken, and has his dog live with someone else that he visits.

This is bullshit. He gave the dog away because he was having a kid and people were going to keep coming over his house. He had the dog over at his month a couple of months ago.

People are mad that someone who complains about people doing putting their kids on the internet, doesn't want to put his kid up on the internet.

As for the drum kit, he fucking upgraded and put the drums in a studio place because he didn't want it in his fucking house.

ffs, complain about Nia all you want, but stop pulling shit out of your ass because you don't like whitey and blacky together.

Shit, get over it, Patrice is fucking dead. And you know what, he would've made fun of most of you cucks for being mad at another man having success.

He put down his dog because his negro wife didn't want it. He's a total cuck.

Patrice is so overrated. He was a loud mouthed fool that only "won" arguments because he wouldn't stop yelling at the other person.

I have to agree with if you ever played a real instrument yiu would never sell it for an electronic. It's like selling your gf to buy a blowup-doll. which some here might do but you get the idea

Are cunts literally just lying about Bill Burr's personal life to make us hate him? Pathetic shillfaggots

>have beethoven's exact piano
>sell it for an electronic keyboard
>upgrading

Yeah, the dog trainer lives on a big farm where Cleo can get all the exercise she wants.

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

vimeo.com/50934919
a series of short films by nia which culminates in him cucking bill burr (he produced it)

skip to 5 mins if you don't want to watch the bull prep

No. Just no. He is not the cult messiah savior of men that virgins here make him out to be but the last thing he was was overrated. He was a funny bastard, and listening to folks speak about him to this day convinces me he was the real deal. At least from a comedic stand point.

He was a literal cuck and complete retard.

So is there anything to this? Nia does seem like the kind of person that could do something like this and be totally fine with it.
>What Bill doesn't know doesn't hurt him

Well, even if only half of this is true that's pretty sad. But why doesn't he make a paternity test and if its not his throe them out from his home? He couldn't be that idiotic to co-own after preaching against it for years. What do youWhy would he need the lie?

>He was a literal swinger and a complete genius
Ftfy

>short film from 2012
>baby was born last year

xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman

just read this

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out./
Stop posting the same fucking thing

Why are you double spacing like that? It looks retarded.

I fucking hate Nia.

Have you not listened for one second to why he got rid of it? He's also building a new kit afaik. You fucking brainlets, jesus.

>listening to bill post-Nia faucet argument
>calling anyone else a brainlet

>stop insult THE LOVELY NIA WAAH
calm down billy boy.

>only proof is a film that was made 4 years before nia had the baby

there's also the twerking webm

>only proof
>only

lmao the nia defense force is pathetic.

Hi Nia, delete any shows Bill hasn't had a chance to watch yet? Do you know where the water main in your house is?

Alright Bill, you've lost a step and everyone knows it.

>this reddit spacing
>defending a literal cuck
classic

You O&A fans are the worst. Especially the ones that get upset about the private lives of the personalities. Kill yourselves.

>Do you know where the water main in your house is?
I bet she told him to sleep on the couch because of this

>yea

Nobody hear hates Bill, if anything we're disappointed and feel bad for him.

He deserves better than Nia. Plus his last special was a bit shit.

I don't hate him but he is getting slightly less funny that's my opinion

Jesus its like you never actually listened to anything Patrice said. Patrice was one funny fuck.

She flat out refused a paternity test? Are you sure this is true? Why if you're worried, would you make a big deal about having a paternity test?

Hope Bill Burr got a prenup.

I used to really like Bill Burr. However, having just watched his HBO special, I didn't find myself laughing all that often. Perhaps culture, and thus humor, has changed.

First off he's not overrated he's ranked exactly where he should be and he had 2-3 really good specials, which is better than most comedians ever get. Louis CK has only had one maybe 2. Both of their shticks got tired.

Burr is definitely better than Louie.

I've listened to the majority of his O&A appearances.

It's nonsense, the dog is fine. He just gave it up to someone else because he has a baby around the house.

>the "lovely" Nia everybody!

Why do you faggots try so hard to prove that his baby isn't his? I don't even like Nia, she consistently ruins his podcast. But why is proving that she cheated on him so important that you have to use her acting work and her dancing as proof that she had someone else's kid? I understand being suspicious and speculating etc. but do you seriously believe it? Despite the complete lack of evidence?

>prenup
it's meaningless. everyone will tell you that.

His last special was pretty much shit. I'm a huge Bill Burr fan too but i'm always going to skip that special going forward. I guess after having all amazing specials you gotta have one or two stinkers.

They gave the dog away dipshit. I'd also like a source for the baby being full black.

Why is it meaningless?

>meaningless
Why is it meaningless in the US? I mean you pretty much invented that shit.

What does she do to ruin his podcast? I was thinking about listening to it again, I havent listened to his podcast in awhile.

>first the dog was out at some farm
>then the dog was with his trainer at the trainers place
>now the dog is in a house bill is paying for with the trainer

>dudes on the internet hate women because they're ugly and can't get laid
That the sort of thing a woman would say

All a woman needs to do is say that she signed that shit under emotional pressure and the judge will throw it away. It's useless and it's just a trap to make you feel secure and to actually marry a bitch.

Bill getting a divorce and Nia taking 75% of his wealth would lead Bill to an unrivaled level of comedy.

Her attitude towards things, her inability to admit she's wrong about something, long winded, shouted rants at Bill that are full of circular logic trying to make him out to the bad guy
Give this a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE

Do you really not know? She turns every fucking thing into an argument. Everything is about feminism, race, etc...

She's a comedy vacuum. I deleted it from my feed because of her ruining it every time she's on. When she passes by and bill acknowledges her I start sweating bullets that he'll invite her to grab a mic.

Yeah, but isn't the she supposed to provide evidence on that? And doesn't she have to have a lawyer when signing? It might be because of different legal systems, but we have codified law here, and a contract that is signed by both parties in presence of councilors is unappealable. Especially years later.

LARPing this hard

Then she would be an honest woman.

why did you type this in this way? why? is this actually how people on reddit type?

There is an option to fast-forward. You’re a bit of a drama queen.

As other anons have said, she argues with him almost every time. Typical loud, aggressive, angry modern woman.

Hey everybody it's billy grim tits here.

He just feels very neutered nowadays compared to a few years ago. Like he's afraid to open his mouth. Blame his wife, the SJWs, the jews, him growin older, whatever, but his spark has gone.

also nobody gives a shit about football Bill.

>negress shouting

Because it's funny.

the point is, bill is an american. and not only that, he lives in LA. Being married in LA is just begging to be assraped.

Someone role played as a close friend to Bill Burr and reported Bill killed Cleo. Since Sup Forums has a hate boner for the lovely Nia, they went hard with the rumor as another way to justify their hate of Nia.

id agree with you but youre a fucking idiot for even spending the time to defend bill on Sup Forums

>unconfirmed pic of (not)Bill’s baby

?