TWD - Jesus Is A Savior

You will not be able to find a hole in this theory, and you cannot prove me wrong. Jesus is a Savior and he's been fucking with the Alexandrian's since he met them in Season 6.

But, he's not in the comics so... no.

Carl doesn't die in the comics, but we're approaching the mid season finale pretty fast.

Who the fuck care? This show is pointless and boring.

Carl will not die. You can screencap this.

Who dies other than Michonne, Carl and Morgan this season?

And what the fuck is with the helicopter?

>responsible for a big part of the destruction caused to the saviors
>HE A SAVIOR GUYS

I missed one episode and now people say Carl and Michonne die
Someone redpill me

why is this show so visually repulsive?

People are basing it on spoilers that have been proven to be right so far.

>Carl, Michonne
>Dying

NOPE

People are basing it on LARPing bullshit pulled from some idiots ass. The actor who plays Carl is already signed for next season. Same with Michonne.

Post em my guy
Havent heard of this

this. I think the only thing dumber than the characters on this show are the audiences members

Calm down there, guy.

Are you seriously starting a TWD thread not on sunday?I've watched every single episode, 95% of them live and the last thing this horrible show deserves is conversation/speculation on days it's not airing.its been legitimately awful for years now.

>Calm down there, guy.
Clearly you cannot prove me wrong. Keep crying little fella.

he dies, time skip, his brother replaces him

Yes because I trust random dumbfuck user #257 instead of The Spoiling Dead which literally posts summaries to every episode three days before they come out and have never once been wrong in five years

Morgan dies before the midseason finale. Carl gets stabbed after putting down a turned Michonne.

How fucking behind on spoilers are you? Did you know Vader is Luke's dad?

>The Spoiling Dead
They have been wrong a number of times. Including the fact that they didn't catch the contract re-ups for next season.

And if you're not going to post screen caps from their site then fuck off.

I wasn't trying to prove your wrong in the first place, numbnuts. Seek help.

I'm more than familiar with that stuff. And it all turned out to be fake.

>Get proven wrong
>Cry like a bitch and get all defensive.

>They have been wrong a number of times
Name them.
>Including the fact that they didn't catch the contract re-ups for next season.
Any proof of this bullshit?

You might be retarded.

What year is it for you? For me it is 2017 and these episodes haven't aired.

Spoiling dead just takes set photos and interprets them and I can't think of an example where they were wrong. Shit that site made me $20 when I said it was Glenn and Abe that got the bat.

And your'e definitely a little bitch.

There are multiple great threads on the "site that shall not be mentioned" that completely BTFO the credibility of that laughable site.

>Any proof of this bullshit?
Yeah, it's called the Hollywood Reporter. You should try reading it dumb fuck.

Pretty sure every huge spoiler I've seen on here which originally came from spoiling dead has been absolutely dead on. I've had no surprises at all in the last few years.

Provide one example of when they have been wrong. Spoiling Dead has always been spot on I think.

You still haven't named them or posted proof

>I think.

Helicopter was an homage to the pilot with rick seeing a helicopter in Atlanta and everyone calling him crazy. It was definitely real though because the horde that attacked the farm at end of season 2 originally followed a helicopter out of Atlanta. Probably foreshadowing to losing Carl as he was searching for Carl when he first saw it.

>go check the spoilers
>expect leaks, insider sources, etc
>it's just autists journaling every single move the actors and film crew make

Welp

I kinda thought that too because it reminded me of the phone thing when Rick went bonkers after Lori died. He is gonna be unhinged when Carl and Michonne get got.

How many times will anons embarrass themselves like this?
It's like /got/ all over again. Spoilers drop, get confirmed every episode and still they try to deny it.

Maybe it's just been you the whole time

that was easily the biggest moment of that last shitty episode. Where did that helicopter come from? Obviously there are some big players still involved. other than that one 10 second clip the whole last episode sucked ass, even though it had lots of negan

>get confirmed
But they aren't. Stop making a fool of yourself.

>Helicopter was an homage to the pilot with rick seeing a helicopter in Atlanta and everyone calling him crazy.

It's also a lead up to the post Whisperers NWO story line that starts in the comics in January.

Please elaborate.