Ksbd kill six billion demons

LEWD

>Imagine a cool guitar riff at the end panel there and you've got the right idea

>“They say power makes for the best intoxicant.

>If skesh wasn’t cheaper, I’d have to agree with them.”

>– Pallatrix, Belligerent Knight

get blonde again, or gtfo alyson

Allison does what she wants now motherfucker.

>Incubus powers activate!

first step to stylin' like punsihed Allison

Cocky Ally about to do something stupid

I'm too worried thinking about the implications of her deal with incubus to be excited about seeing Allison go full God mode

She's gotta lose that eye somehow.

Something about Allison in the last panel is incredibly attractive. Might be the new eye colors, might be the thick eyelashes now emphasized, might be the big, full lipped grin. Dunno, just something really good looking about her. Kudos Abby.

whats the worst that could happen

It's Incubus' essence drawing you in, everything he touches becomes attractive.

God, if this power-up keeps going to Allison's head like this, the inevitable smackdown she's gonna get is going to be... a little satisfying.

I know it's probably just Abbadon's, but I want to believe activating Incubus' power gave Allison killer eyeliner

*Abbadon's drawing on this page

He's touched my heart, yet it's still an ugly piece of shit.

Those pink flames does not bode well, so different from the pure white flame of the Old King.

How long before the team accidentally walks in on Allison when shes using incubus powers in private and call her an inncubus junkie.

There is NO WAY this ends well.

But it is sure as hell going to be entertaining!

Abbadon's really driving home that Allison's going to become no better than the existing demiurges on her current path.

I wonder if her being off her rocker will just be her character arc for this particular chapter or if it's going to last for a while. I can't see her JRPG party supporting her in this state for much longer.

my little god queen can't be this cute!

Well, Allison is royalty, and they all know it.
Going nuts with power is seen as a step in the right direction from "I can barely stand and am nearly dead"

I think when Allison realizes that she's been played will when we see her solidify her role as Queen Bitch of Fuckoff Mountain. Just watching Incubus cackle madly and then slowly realize "OH WAIT, SHE HAS THE FUCKING KEY"

It's almost certainly intentional compare the second panel and the last panel he clearly included the shine on the hair and lips as well as the lip color when she used the power incubus gave her. Abbadon really doesn't really add extra detail to hair that often so this stands out a lot.

I for one welcome our new god empress

Then she should go blonde.

Being cocky and doing stupid shit is power.

>Enlightenment aint free. throne gotta be littered with the blod of servants n humans. violence and lies not peace and tranquility ok. praise YISUN
-Pree Aesma

>Abbadon's really driving home that Allison's going to become no better than the existing demiurges on her current path.
Right, she's not strong enough to be better yet. But it's a start.

>I can't see her JRPG party supporting her in this state for much longer.
Only ones in that crew with backbone and purpose are White Chain and maaaybe princess.

>we see her solidify her role as Queen Bitch of Fuckoff Mountain.
Please don't remind me of Kerrigan. Starcraft 2 ruined her.

> that last panel

My Furious Dumbass Can't be This Cute

> (OP)
>God, if this power-up keeps going to Allison's head like this, the inevitable smackdown she's gonna get is going to be... a little satisfying.

You see, user, you're not following the lore in the comic.

I firmly believe Allison is an avatar of Aesma. Stupid, impulsive, MIGHTY.

She got into a drinking contest with a BLACK DEVIL.

You see how badly that turned out.

She bitch-slapped a FUCKING GODDESS, flipped her the bird, and walked away.

Incubus has no idea the crazy-train he's trying to leash here. Allison is going to be humbled...by her friends.

Incubus' bitch ass is gonna get dead.

More like
>"Haha bitch now you're addicted to my drug, hand over the key for your next dose"
>*levels up* "Back the fuck off?!"
>"I've made a terrible mistake"

You really seem to not understand Incubus at all. He doesn't WANT the key, he wants to see Allison kill all the other Demiurges.

>Swapping out the loose flowing robe like top with a tight level jacket.
I dislike her sense of fashion.

>"Haha bitch now you're addicted to my drug, now kill the other demiurges for your next dose"
>*levels up* *teleports behind Incubus* *stabs* "nuthin' personnel"
>"I've made a terrible mistake"

Wisdom don't come cheap.

So did she magically switch clothes or is she changing her clothes' shape or what

>Jacket has mouse trapped in red orb

Hmm...

She grabbed the jacket she's looking in the panel where she called White Chain Miss.

Them ditching her to go shopping was a dick move. They could've taken turns sitting with her or found a wheelchair so she could come with them all.

She's already on her way to get back her boyfriend and (probably) kill some demiurges anyway. Incubus probably thinks he won't have to try to strong-arm her to get her to kill the seven.
Considering her current attitude, I agree with him.

Could someone hold more than one key at once?

>Could someone hold more than one key at once?

Probably not. As the lore is expleined right now, if you grab somebody's key while you also have one, the power of the keys combines.

So, the seven keys of the Demiurges are the combined might of all the keys of the people they killed to get to their current power level.

And Allison's key, which is stronger than all seven of the others combined, since they're all cheap copies of her key.

This, of course begs a question. Can Allison absorb the other keys and thus SURPASS the might of Zoss Himself?

An interesting thought.

Probably, the demiurges absorbed the keys of their enemies into their own during the war so they all hold the power of multiple keys, and they do occasionally grant envoys fragments of that power, so theoretically they could but it'd probably be inconvenient in some way.

>
>You really seem to not understand Incubus at all. He doesn't WANT the key, he wants to see Allison kill all the other Demiurges.

Yeah, see, Incubus seems to think that Allison won't kill him FIRST.

Sorority Girl knows all about addiction and shit, she's been steeping in PSA's and War On Drugs propaganda her whole up-tight life.

The second she recognizes that Incubus has her hooked, she's gonna cold-turkey and fucking kill him, too boot.

Depends, I've always thought each key being linked to one word meant each word had absolutely infinite power related to the meaning of the word, therefore the keys don't have power but only allow access to the power of their specific word. If she absorbed all of them she wouldn't get any stronger because she's not absorbing a portion of power, she's getting hold of another access point.

But then she wouldn't have to deal with pieces of shit like the demiurges.

>Can Allison absorb the other keys

I doubt it. The way that the keys have been described as has been "words of god" taken from the prime angel that was gods messenger.

The lesser keys that the demiurges are more akin to "paragraphs" or "sentences" of gods voice, while the kings key is the entire "story" of god. Combining them won't do anything as their essence is already in the kings key. A story doesn't become more enjoyable when you copy/paste a chapter.

best allison

why would you want to fight in loose flapping clothing
are you stupid

But it's kino as fuck

True Royalty knows it's all about the style.

The whole new outfit thing in this and the last page seems a bit forced in.
They probably thought she'd just sleep whole day so no point.

That jacket is great. Next you'll be telling me you think she looked bad as a blonde.

Yet sorority girls still get addicted to shit. Those campaigns are all about avoiding the stuff in the first place. Once you start it's hard to stop, and this is pretty much THE perfect drug for Allison.

>But then she wouldn't have to deal with pieces of shit like the demiurges.
She has to because they're in her way. Their keys won't make her stronger, but they do make THEM stronger.

When you have true power you can do stupid shit and get away with it. It's the entire point of Royalty, not having to give a fuck about the reality as other people experience it unless you personally choose to.

you guys are forgetting something really important

Why does that last panel remind me of Gudako?

I fucking knew that dainty motorbiker was a total transformers fan

>Can Allison absorb the other keys and thus SURPASS the might of Zoss Himself?
No
Each key gives you the power of a universe
There are 777,777 universes

Having two keys of the same universe wouldn't do squat.

Well, Allison is an ass. A sexy retarded ass.
Meanwhile, White chain will probably not listen of anything said during the next two pages just because someone called a girl.

this is the best edit these threads have ever produced

chuckled heartily

So what happened to that bonus page we were supposed to get a while ago?

I love those kinds of jackets. Get better taste

>red eyes
Ambitious Allison is scary

She did look bad as a blonde tho...

checked

also, i tried to find that picture by searching punished allison in goole images... man that was fun

Aesma had to learn some hard lessons as well.

She tried to marry evil incarnate and had to take a few hits, including having all her love (and a lot of her blood) bleed out.

She tried to see things she shouldn't see and lost her eyesight in the process.

Allison is going to come out on top, but she needs a "I've made a horrible mistake" or two along the way. Incubus is probably gonna fuck her over good. But it will be through this that she turns around and starts doing the fucking.

She's gonna lose an eye and some fingers, at some point, plus gaining some more gnarly scars.

Sure, she's going to become the King of Kings and stuff, but I highly doubt she could do it as she is now - for starters, she'll definitely have to ditch Incubus' power.

Yeah that's weird. What a strange thing to put in there. Maybe the mouse or rat is a symbol.

Wait a minute I'm probably retarded it's almost certainly just a 2D image on there.

Well it could be simply colder flames.
I mean it was casual energy popping out, not her building energy to attack.

You can see the previous blouse she was wearing right there. She just took it off and put the jacket on in a swift motion.

The keys are not what makes Zoss powerful. He rode the lightning even without one and created the keys so the keys are not the source of his power.

>The second she recognizes that Incubus has her hooked, she's gonna cold-turkey and fucking kill him, too boot.
That's really not how any of this works.

Get anything good?

Short brown < Long blonde < Rough cut brown < Long brown

lot of girls called allison being punished hard by big cocks

so wrong
near-buzzed bleached blonde allison >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other allison

Abbadabbadon is just Gurren Lagann'ing us with those pictures of future Allison.

She'll end up similar to them, but not exactly like them by time he actually gets to that point.

Being cocky and doing stupid shit that you would have been too scared or weak to do without good ol' uncle Incubus here to shove his key into your hole is not power though.

Aesma lifted the universe because she assumed she was strong enough to lift the universe. She didn't think 'Oh, NOW I can lift the universe, because I have become powerful'. She just did it, because it never occurred to her that she couldn't. She didn't need to be told that she could.

The power Allison is using right now is a self-imposed crutch, she is implicitly placing herself below Incubus because she had to ask him for help. She had to be told that she could lift the universe, because it never occurred to her that she could. Until she reaches the point where she can do that cocky and stupid shit without questioning her own ability to do it, she'll remain crippled, which is the entire point of the deal.

So she'll need to discard that crutch at some point.

What a page. I love it.

>good ol' uncle Incubus here to shove his key into your hole

L-lewd.

Once Incubus withdraws his gift, the key to going cold turkey without becoming one of his 'kings' seems to be realizing that he never gave you any power in the first place, that it's yours and has always been yours (even if that realization is a lie).

If Aesma lifted the universe because she wanted to, one can refuse to give back the power that Incubus has bestowed because one wants to.

Fucking magic letters one the page made me only think of one thing so I had to make this piece of shit.

why is the actual incubus so much more appealing over his dream form

Number of scars are directly proportional to a person's sex appeal.

Also where did Allison get that giant sword?

>Number of scars are directly proportional to a person's sex appeal
As a scarred up freak in real life I can confirm the opposite is true

is this a jojo reference?

In the 2d world of course.

Also post pics.

>Also where did Allison get that giant sword?
She picked it up while she was escaping Hell 71

Feels like it's getting progressively more slender than it was in the initial scene.

Wasn't there some guy who posted his scar here some time ago and he turned out to be pretty good looking or was that a different thread?

do you mean that guy who tried to make it sound like he was missing pieces off his face and when he posted pics it was just a missing eye and few scars on his cheeks and a bunch on his arms?

Yeah I remember him.
What a faggot he was.

kek'd and saved

because you wanna fuck your dad