>what gave you the right to take eight ripe cunts out of the world

is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/listen-to-the-real-ed-kemper-from-mindhunter-reading-au-1819716594
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didn’t even say that in real life.

>that faggot run at the end

whats good about this show it seems boring

Why did he have a panic attack when Kemper embraced him at the end? Bigboi just wanted a hug

He realised that his obsession with serial killers was slowly destroying his life/career.

Quick question: Did the hippy chick cheat on him at the sociology classroom? If so, why the FUCK did she invite him in the first place? Why the FUCK did Ford go back to her? He didn’t strike me as that fucking desperate with the ladies when all he thinks about are literal motherfuckers and murderers?

bothered me too.

This really bothered me as well, if it had been me she'd instantly be dropped the moment I saw her cosying up to her fellow student like that, I was confused as to why he went back to her after that.

Was hoping he would…humiliate her afterward

avclub.com/listen-to-the-real-ed-kemper-from-mindhunter-reading-au-1819716594

Yeah that made no sense. Did she know he was going to be there? Pretty fucked up if she did.

She's born with the instinctual need and ability to humiliate men

I'm not very smart, but there was some sort of theme going on between their relationship and the relationship the serial killers had with their mothers. Again, I'm too dumb to word it exactly... Maybe someone else can.

what the fuck was the limp wristedness about

She invited him but I don't think she expected him to actually show up

you ever kid to someone innapropriately and then think, : oh shit they might not have thought i was kidding?

Yes?

The actor is homosex

so is kevin spacey but he can pretend he's a fucking man for 50 minutes.

Is there anywhere to actually listen to them

He realised he wasn't in control.

Why did he change so much and get so much confidence? I didn't really understand why he got so cocky at the end...

I think he liked her enough to let it slide. He obviously has trouble getting close to people that aren't serial killers.

Because he wasn't very different from the people he was studying.

How so? He doesn't feel emotion? Psychopathic? I know many psychopaths never commit murders... are they trying to say he is one also?

I was thinking they were saying that but when she wore the heals to sex and he couldn't get it up it seemed to go against him not having any emotion.

Really? I assumed that from the first episode, it's very obvious

This show is so fucking pointless.

There's really no plot or main goal, its just some CLEARLY gay actor and some 3rd rate Bautista wannabe gruffman driving around talking about women getting mutilated.

It's not an interesting biopic, nor is it an interesting story to adapt, its just LOL LETS TALK TO DUDES ABOUT WHY THEIR MOM'S HATED THEM XD for 10 hours. What sucks is that its so incredibly well made, but my god is it boring.

Why did Fincher cut to the actor looking concerned and upset anytime anyone used a gay slur during the first two episodes? Is it because the actor is gay and he wanted to humiliate him? I thought there was going to be a subplot that the character actually gay in denial but nope.

whos hotter his girlfriend or the lesbo shrink?

P A R A L L E L

it's like poetry

It's done so that faggots don't give him crap

only watched the pilot so far
is this show only about this guy teaching people about how criminals thought or will there be serial killer chasing?

>somebody uses obvious 70s slang to add flavour to the dialogue
>retarded main character literally looks right at the camera and asks what it means
>other character has to vomit exposition to explain what the word means in modern English

Who the fuck wrote this garbage.

What's wrong with the silent kid? His partners mute kid...

HE'S GONNA GROW UP TO BE A SERIAL KILLER HIMSELF LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Tench is sexually abusing him for work.

>yeah its just one penis we’ll let it slide
lol every time

there's a decent amount of case-solving but it takes a few episodes before they start it

>Principle Tickle
Did he deserve it, lads?

He was too pure for this world

Emmanuel Macron Doppelgänger

the prisoner/suspect interview scenes are the only good parts. only care about tench's character.

Yes, the teachers asked him to stop, the parents asked him to stop, the police asked him stop and he just ignored it

Nah, he was scared of his inner beast, and realised that he is no different that Kemper, and that he is sociopath just like him.

Did anyone feel like this guy could be a doppleganger of Jeffrey Jones?

Was Ed going to kill him or just fucking with him?

guys i just found out there was an active serial killer in my county from 2008-2014. the guy killed like 8-9 women. they're holding him at the county jail until his trial in 2018. should i write him a letter so i can make some mindhunterkino of my own?

It's hard to know. But something happened between Kemper and the guy irl that panicattackboy is based off of. He was stuck in a cell with Kemper, no guard and when he pressed his buzzer nobody came to retrieve him. Kemper just looked at him and said, "I could twist your head off right now and be done by the time anyone shows up." But Kemper didn't hurt him.

I don't think Kemper could kill a normal sized FBI agent bare handed, even if he was a giant.

Why not? He could strangle him, as difficult as that is or bite him. I'm assuming he didn't because he didn't want to go into isolation or didn't feel like it at that time.

He probably thought he scared Holden enough just by telling him how easy it would be to kill him. In his mind he probably didn't think he was threatening Holden, just telling him that since Holden hurt his feelings, he could hurt him back in the only way he knows how to. I don't think he ever really wanted to do it. To me the hug seemed like a sincere gesture, basically wanting to show Holden there were no hard feelings, we're still friends etc. Or Ed is way more cunning than he lets on and he's been playing the long game, toying with him and stringing him along, like Bill warned

*tickles your feet*

Why is it so obvious when a gay actor tries to play a straight character, but not the other way round?

Because we can see the uncanny valley of something foreign.

It really isn't that easy to strangle an adult male if he actually sees you coming and resists. I also assume FBI agents get some basic self defense training.

yes ask him about his relationship with his mother in the first line

did she pay him special visits or was she cold and distant? did she like to embarrass him? or was it more of an abstract kind of feel? mommy was just beautiful and available and he never really saw any other women like he saw her? you'll know what to say

Imo it's not if the gay actor is talented. Holden's actor isn't bad, but he talks in a noticeably fruity way

You know cops in the 70s would be shocked hearing such vulgar language. They also had no idea how to manipulate a suspect into confessing by pretending to be on their side.

>Sequence homicider? Sequence killer? Serial shitter? ....Serial Killer?
>It will never stick
>*my sides*

Utter shite.

fagmount

looks nothing like him

that's not true, there is some resemblance but more like the acting is the same

im scared he's gonna know my home address though. how can i get around that?

Yes

Does the show get better if i think his character is closet gay?

is this any good compared to zodiac or se7en?
I love david fincher works

Neil Patrick Harris

Bill is based. Wendy is a cunt. Debbie is boring. Holden is interesting. Smith is a fucking faggot.

I'm in the mood for an egg salad sandwich

>Within the first few minutes of her character's introduction
Yeah, her snarky attitude is kinda cute, but fuck it would get annoying quickly.
>A few episodes in
Holy fuck she's such an insufferable cunt.

Why can’t this faggot act like a convincing straight dude

Debbie is a great character because she actually represents what women are like. Critical, self-focused, indecisive, emotional-infidelity focused cunts who believe they're smarter than they are.

Debbie is the best character in the show because of it. Everyone else in mindhunter is pretending to be someone. Debbie is who she is.

Did anyone else think the finale was shit?

I'm FBI and dropped the series when they mentioned OPR. Fuck OPR.

Autism before autism was invented.

Haven't seen the show, but from reviews I've read I don't think so.