Feature length live action south park movie set 20-30 years in the future. so they're adults. anyone?

feature length live action south park movie set 20-30 years in the future. so they're adults. anyone?

nah, I do want another South Park movie and I definitely want it to have more musical numbers but the charm of South Park is that they're children...turning those characters into adults would be terrible (even for just a 22 minute episode in my opinion

as a separate idea though. a side project. even one episode like that.

this.
it would be tragic

no like I said, I don't even think it would work as one episode

Now what WOULD work is a flashback episode of Randy's group of friends when they were kids.
>Randy
>Gerald
>Kenny's Dad

Cartman's mom could be at the school as a slut, garrison could be a kid with them at school.

Having all the adults as children could be a good one-off. I remember one episode in Season 4 where we flashback to Chef as a kid and it's one of the funniest parts of the episode

ohhh shit that's good

still though i want a live action thriller with serious actors

i just want that terrance and philip poster

that'd be the stupidest thing ever, dude.
Having the main kids as adults is already dumb but having it be live action is jumping the shark.

Trey and Matt are really good at writing jokingly serious things so I can see them doing some dramatic thriller but they can't work well with actors, they've always said the people they work best with is each other

ditto, I also want the T&P pajamas the boys wear in a lot of episodes

no it wouldn't, dude.
it would be a one-off, wouldn't be canon or anything. just a jumping off point for a serious story. they could do it.

I can guarantee you they will never ever do a non-canon live-action South Park project. The closet live-action will come to South Park is those funny commercials in the chinpokomon and Mr. Hankey episodes.

Even that bit near the end of the ziplining episode was super weak. No way they do anything live-action (south park related) that goes past 3 minutes

fun idea. perhaps it could work if the boys found pictures or videos of their parents from when they were in school and some overarching story could link the present and the past.

yeah that'd be a good way to frame the episode instead of just randomly starting with the adults as children at the bus stop

Sure. And keep the kid Garrison design from S1E2.

They could also use kid Mackey again.

On the one hand, I wish South Park would make another movie -- maybe as a final episode -- on the other, the quality has been diminishing over the years.

it would be cool tho
james mcavoy as stan
jake gyllenhaal as kyle
casey affleck as kenny
joaquin phoenix as cartman
tom hardy as butters

i just want you to fucking die.

I completely forgot they had Garrison as a little kid.

They definitely should use the little Mackey model from the Inception episode and they also designed a kid version of Chef in the Tooth Fairy episode of Season 4

just stop it already

I believe they once said that when South Park ends it'll be as a movie. So I wouldn't go expecting a movie unless you want the show to end, which a lot of people do want nowadays. But some people like me still think the quality is strong and I want to see how long they can go before they themselves decides to hang it up

Season 20 was the lowest it's ever been. I actually stopped watching and had to finish it a couple of months after.
However season 21 is a lot better, and Fractured But Whole has great writing. I think if they did another movie they would really focus and make something hilarious.

fucking why?

don't be mean. the internet is for being friends now. if you're mean to me, you're just like the hollywood rapers.

fuck off you donkey raping shit eater

I agree, if they set their minds to it they can make a good movie.

In interviews they said coming up with the story of Fractured But Whole basically meant writing a script large enough for two South Park movies