'Deadpool 2' Could Feature Hope Summers

>Some small clues in the Deadpool 2 teaser hint at the big debut of an important X-Men character.

ca.ign.com/videos/2017/03/07/deadpool-2-teases-cables-daughter-hope-summers

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/x-men/cable-and-deadpool-will-be-the-leads-in-foxs-upcoming-x-force-movie-a149455
comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/deadpool_2/deadpool-2-character-breakdown-for-domino-revealed-kerry-a148931
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hope Summers

You mean that character that was supposed to bring in a new age of Mutants before Marvel realized Fox owned the rights to the movie franchise?

So what you're saying is that there is Hope for this movie correct?

It is sad that for all hype around her at the time it accomplished nothing.

God damn I hate fucking Finch.

>>Deadpool had Negasonic
>>Logan had X-23
>>Deadpool 2 has Hope?

I'm sensing a trend.

Does she even have fans? There's nothing particularly likeable or noteworthy about her except the Chosen One bullshit that went nowhere

>we want the loli audience

Didn't X-23 pretty much steal her main shtick in Logan? (Haven't seen it yet)

But...Hope Summers was brought into comics yesterday...it hasn't been that long...has it?!

Seriously. Why the fuck did they bring Young Jean when they can use Hope?
>Bendis
Oh right.

She's a hell of a lot more likable than teen Jean.

Is it just me, or is FOX Devouring all the X-Men scraps they got left? Like, outside using up Hellfire Club, Apocalypse, Sentinels and what looks like Dark Phoenix AGAIN, they're now combining the Hope narrative with the second Deadpool film? Why not, you know, use the Hope plot for a main X-Men film and another Deadpool plot for Deadpool? I know everyone keeps saying "Oh, comics is an infinite well", but they're using up all their stories pretty damn fast. They are not going to have much left.

>Every Summers gets to be important in X-Men movies except Scott.

Feels bad.

You forgot one.

Assuming the news in the OP is true, I'm guessing Fox is trying to extend the franchise by introducing new, younger characters. I foresee a movie about a new team of "Young Mutants" involving X-23 and Hope among others.

Thing is, their way of going about their X-Men universe makes no sense with films in the past (X-Men), present (Deadpool) and future (Logan). Not to mention they JUST crammed Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, and Cyclops in the last film.

They still have Sinister, don't they?

And the Shi'ar.

this is the coolest news ever
hope they get a cutie redhead to play her

cast her Sup Forums

Id choose Katherine McNamara

I'm going to need more lotion.

I like that the films are set in different time periods. We get to explore the past, present, and future of the X-Men with different characters, teams, events, etc… keeps things fresh and allows filmmakers more freedom.

I approve.

Oh god no, I thought this movie was going to mainly follow the events of Cable and Deadpool. This is shit.

Recent interview from Kinberg...

>We are working hard on New Mutants, Gambit with Channing Tatum, Deadpool 2 and the new X-Force movie where Deadpool is alongside Cable and other main characters. Deadpool 2 is going into production this year. Then X-Force which is a combination of Deadpool, and Cable –they’re like the Black ops of the X-Men. They’re much darker and have an R-rated decibel.

>Connecting all of these movies will happen when it organically makes sense. These movies aren’t simply being built as stepping stones to a larger story. Each one is wholly enclosed and a movie worth seeing.

comicbookmovie.com/x-men/cable-and-deadpool-will-be-the-leads-in-foxs-upcoming-x-force-movie-a149455

Who wants to bet that X-23 will be in a crossover film with deadpool?

But you can't have a teen movie if they're all teens in different time periods

Time travel.

Domino better have a good actress I swear to God.

Kate Beckinsale please

No, Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Domino.

Literally who

>some mousy "muh qt waifu" bait girl who looks 18

Uh...why exactly, user?

Ignore the tripfag.

Because she was one of the original girls rumoured to be auditioning, for one.

Plus, she's a good actress.

But she's not a good pick for Domino.

Nice opinion m8

Put your trip back on.

They promissed me Dolf Lundgren as Cable. Is there Dolf Lundgren as Cable?

gross shes white that wont happen, it has to be a minority or LGBT person.

Kerry Washington is the current rumour. Sienna Miller (Baroness from GI Joe Rise of Cobra) turned down the role.

comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/deadpool_2/deadpool-2-character-breakdown-for-domino-revealed-kerry-a148931

>Why the fuck did they bring Young Jean when they can use Hope?

Why did they create Hope when they can just resurrect Jean? the bullshit has no end

this is why miller quit. these faggots are trying to jam too many plotlines and cameos into a single film.

how can one human be this hot?

She won't even have been born when deadpool 2 comes out. Unless they use more time travel

>Deadpool 2
>Not Deadpoool: Direct 2 Cable
Why

But that's wrong, you uncultured moron. MEW has to play Zatanna or Death of the Endless, not Dom.
Get Milla Jovovich for that role. She's like 40 but still looks like 30.

She'll probably be in the X-Force movie with him and Cable due to some time travel shinanigans.

Any chance of Hit-Monkey appearing in the movies? I mean, I could sort of see him being Deadpool's enemy who has to try and kill Hope.