Just finished this. It definitely had the Nolan stink on it with all the TWEESTS...

Just finished this. It definitely had the Nolan stink on it with all the TWEESTS. But I was also shocked how #woke it was.

-Every good guy is a PoC or woman. Literally every one. (Dolores, Arnold, Bernard, Mave, the hispanic outlaw, the female outlaw, the other hispanic outlaw, the ayy lmao hooker)
-Every bad guy is literally a white male (MiB, Ford)
-MiB went from a bleeding-heart empathetic to a bitter, cold calculating old white guy because he was rejected by a stronk woman doing her own thing
-Ford was an evil old white tyrant who forced PoC and women to do what he wanted until he realized he was wrong and decided to kill himself so the minorities could run things
-The neckbeard repair guy was constantly belittling the work of the asian guy and being a dick and wanted to kill the stronk black woman madam
-The evil rapist white guy was raping all the robutts while everyone turned their head

Is that why Sup Forums doesn't talk about it?

heres a pity reply

>ford is a bad guy

nice meme

Why does every BD rip of this show not contain subtitles?

>Every good guy is a PoC or woman. Literally every one. (Dolores, Arnold, Bernard, Mave, the hispanic outlaw, the female outlaw, the other hispanic outlaw, the ayy lmao hooker)
Teddy and Ford are the main good guys

lol welcome to last year user. do try to keep up.

MiB was not rejected by a robot. He grew tired of playing on a non-hardcore server.

All those “good guy” poc you complain about are all acting under Ford’s programing. The only two to have any free will are Queen white bitch and hooker-bot (she was supposed to leave the park but chose to stay last minute, finally acting on free will)

Ford is not evil (depending on point of view) and may not even be dead.

I’m waiting for season 2 so I don’t feel a reason to make threads.

You’re a faggot OP

>(she was supposed to leave the park but chose to stay last minute, finally acting on free will)
>not looking at the chain of commands showing that she was programmed to not leave the park

meh

>Bernard
>good

oh you

My jewdar didn't really go off as much as yours, but making the asian repair guy more empathetic and the ginger guy so cold and heartless was pretty heavy handed.

I do think that they set up the first season with less sjw bullshit themes to get a wide audience in just to shit on everything true and good in the world in the next season.

I have a hard time figuring out where they're gonna go with this show. I suspect they expect us to root for Dolores and the hosts, but I see them as the villains of the show and the MiB as an antihero. Then again, I had a hard time rooting for the apes in Planet of the Apes because why the fuck would I root against humanity? I don't know, I'll definitely check out the second season but Maeve's storyline singlehandedly brought down the quality of the first season a ton and I feel like it's a good indicator of where the show's going, too.

I think season 2 is gonna be the park in full on chaos mode. Samuri world and whatever else they have will all be loose. So maybe a few guests trying to survive and MiB trying to save everyone.

>also the shrink ray is broke so nobody can leave or enter.

What's also going to be tough is trying to insert twists. We already have the "guy who's not a robot is a robot" and non-linear narrative. I don't know where else they could go with that without being predictable. And Ford would have to be a god to fake his own death and orchestrate everything in S2 from the grave.

I'm not sure MiB is gonna care about saving other guests too much, but who knows? I get the impression he's just going to enjoy the fact that the park is actually life or death at this point and just hold out as long as he can. It almost seemed like his ultimate goal last season was to unlock the whole life-or-death aspect that's going on right now and for him to actually be killed by the hosts. He said something that indicated that he didn't plan on leaving the park alive pretty early on.

True, if they're still planning to make it the kind of show full of twists like season 1 was, I'm not sure how they'll pull it off. The way the plot is right now just seems like too much of a standard robot uprising story.

>String of commands telling her to begin infiltration operation.
Pay attention more

Bernard gets cut off when he's reading her commands. He telling her all her choices weren't hers and says "When you get to the train station...*look of disbelief*" then she takes the tablet and smashes it. It's obvious there were more commands we just didn't hear them.

How can you both fake your death and control everything from the grave. From a bunker maybe but not from the grave (cause faking you death implies you are still alive)

>westworld
>nolan stink

you're a moron.

>not seeing the literal OVERRIDE FUNCTION ENABLED towards the end of the command chain.

nigger how retarded are you?

Pause and look. She wasn’t supposed to get off the train.

I used to think that a lot too but then in most cases it just gets worse with every season..

I'm saying that he can't possibly know how everyone will react and now that Delores has free will he can't control her actions. I can kind of see how he fixed everything in S1 (because he still had a backdoor into all the hosts) and the board execs had a singular goal. With the park in chaos and half the systems shut down there's no way he could reliably predict/plan everything. They were already straining credulity with him as it is.

>implying literally anything or anybody in the show has free will