Hey Sup Forums we are doing a teen capes in comics thing for March! We read Sentinel yesterday and today we are...

Hey Sup Forums we are doing a teen capes in comics thing for March! We read Sentinel yesterday and today we are starting my favorite comic of all time today! Runaways!

How is everyone doing today? I hope you are excited for the ride, I maintain that Runaways Volume 1 is incredible.

I love this series, one of the few I managed to collect in a completion.
Have an enjoyable storytime, this is going to be a fun ride.

I have all the volume 1 hard covers, I really have no interest in the rest, Volume 2 was fair enough but honestly Runaways doesn't work as anything other than Volume 1 because they don't have anything to run AWAY from I even got Vaughan and Alphona to sign it at TCAF last year. God this series really got me into the notion of buying comics.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This comic deserves that.

Man, this is weird, but I totally missed seeing 'retarded' in comics.

>my favorite comic of all time
Dan's lust for Molly can't be contained

BKV managed to decently write them as teens and Molly as an 11 year old. Compare when they show up in Academy and she says things like "you made me wet myself" and other kiddie shit, it's silly.

WHOA! That is not appropriate, Molly is not for sexual.

Jesus, I forgot how frightening old Alphona art can be

He's greatly improved, I give it a pass since it's never like comic ruining but if he went back and did it like he was doing Ms. Marvel I'd love to see it.

Does the art make anyone else think Molly is constantly yelling?

I picture she IS loud more often than not, she is 11 after all.

One artist gave her breast.
(Takeshi Miyazawa)

>Dude let's just turn on our parents!

dropped

Yeah but Miyazawa is used to Anime where all 11 year olds have breasts unless they are an immortal dragon vampire demon that just LOOKS 11

They murdered someone and dressed like super villains in a world where super villains exist, it's reasonable

>Vice City
This comic is so quaintly dated

>S...E...X
But Dan you told me molly wasn't for sexual
I trusted you

She isn't user.

I thought it would be a good idea to draw every roster change for the team in separate images (7 total). I'm on the first original team. There is no end in sight.

It's amazing how little tumblr talks about Runaways, one of the characters is Literally a queer rainbow.

I've seen Xavin show up, but to be frank? No one remembers these kids and most don't care. Tehy have their small core fanbase until their Netflix show drops.

>he's a prodigy when it comes to logic and strategy

i thought you said this was good

Wasn't the last bit of the series so awful that literally everyone would rather pretend that it does not exist? Anyway, I never read it because the torrent I found conviently left that part out

It is good.