Sony with the X-Men franchise

>Sony with the X-Men franchise
>Universal with the X-Men franchise

Please no

slashfilm.com/x-men-spiderman-movie-universe/

Man, I bet Fox is just loves being the prettiest girl at the dance right now.

>spiderman removed from the next MvC

>sony
>competing with the mouse
HAHAHAHA

License is non-transferable. Marvel would get them back if fox sells.

Star Wars IS transferable though, Disney wants the star wars stuff back.

>The studio behind the Dark Universe getting anywhere near X-men.

This ends now.

??? disney has the star wars stuff

Why the fuck is Fox being bought out? They are the only fucking studio to make comic book kino

DOFP
Logan
Deadpool

>sony buys fox
>disney buys sony
>fox and sony executives sacrificed on the dark altar of the mouse

Does that mean we'll get X-Men, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and Avengers all in one movie fighting Doctor Doom?

Wouldn't happen due to the contracts. FOX already tried to combine F4 and X-Men, but Marvel cockblocked them because the contract doesn't allow it without a new one written. Simply buying FOX for the X-Men doesn't mean the other studios could slap things together since Marvel would have to approve it all.

>all in one movie fighting Doctor Doom
You mean objectively getting their shit wrecked by DOOM BOTS! Because DOOM can't be bother with jobber ass faggots like them.

I JUST WANT PROPER F4 MOVIES WITH A GOOD DOOM

HOW HARD IS THAT, FUCK

its hard cause fantastic 4 fucking sucks dick

I'm pretty sure that even if they have the rights they aren't allowed to crossover because contractual bullshit.

I hope Sony gets it so they can completely ruin everything like they've done with every major property they own.

>??? disney has the star wars stuff
Fox owns the rights to the original Star Wars movie forever. They turn the rights to ESB and ROTJ over to Disney in 2020. Disney only owns everything from the prequels, TV shows, etc.

Fox only had the distribution rights, Lucas owned everything else.
Doesn't matter now though cause, The Mouse owns intellectual, and distribution rights.

>disney should have spiderman, they would make the best movie ever!!
>ends up being the worst movie of all
Sony and Fox make better movies.

Disney made an offer to buy Fox so they could remind Fox how big their financial dick is and to say "we'll get those licenses eventually".
Sony and Universal are now joining in the dick waving just to remind that they're contenders, too.

Fox's stuff is the only capeshit I find remotely interesting right now so I hope they don't sell, but it Sony got them (god help us if they did), they'd own literally the only 2 Marvel properties worth owning.

X-Men and Spider-Man have by far the best heroes and villains out of the entirety of Marvel, and they'd also get Doom as well.

Not true.

This

OH LORD PLEASE NO
Fox is doing an amazing job with the X-Men, first Deadpool, then Logan and soon a New Mutants movie which I can assure everyone will be kino

This is why the 3D releases were canceled. Disney cant do a 3D re-release of the original star wars. They can't do 4k release, nothing else with it at all. Fox has it.

Why can't they, like, sell half of the X-men back to Marvel.

I mean. why not. Just do that. Sell off half of the X-men to Marvel. let Marvel make the 80s/90s Xmen movies fans wanted for ages. Then Fox can make Kino with Deadpool and the New Mutants, because Disney can't do that.

Closest you'll ever get to a good Doom is Skeletor in the 80s he-man movie

Literally /ourguy/

no thanks, the x-men movies might not be good for some standards but at least they still don't try to appeal as hard as they can to the reddit demographic with constant quips and le 80s meet the 2010's imagery

If Spiderman and X-Men crossed over what would stop people in that universe from assuming Spiderman is just another mutant? Wouldn't that just water him down?

>Disney buys Fox
>we finally get a blu-ray release of the unaltered Original Trilogy
>Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom get to be in the MCU
>X-Men instantly get patched into Marvel Vs. Capcom

honestly its the best case scenario.

Is Sony still optioning the Valiant properties?

the same thing that stops people from assuming he's a mutant in the comics: he's an actual superhero that fights crime.

Xmen don't actually fight crime. They just run around going muh mutant rights and occasionally fight evil mutants so that ALL mutants don't seem bad.

>all inhumans magically cease to exist since they're made pointless once again by mutants

It truly WOULD be the best case scenario.

it would suck for agents of shield though

I love agents of non canon as much as the next guy but the term "inhumans" hasn't even so much as been mentioned in the theatrical mcu so I don't think the inclusion of mutants would upset agents of non canon.

>Sony
>buying anything

Uh.. oh right you probably loved the clusterfuck that was TASM2

>x-men was mostly kino and now it's going to be headlined by female mexican wolverine

how the fuck does Sony still has money to buy other company

>Doom who pulls the strings
except the last issue of Fantastic Four shows it was Quiet Man all along?

I kind of like how the X-Men universe is its own thing. Hope Fox keeps making X-Men movies even though it's a coin flip whether those movies are good or not (don't matter to me; I'll watch them anyways).

Doombot

they're still playing fast and loose with all the money walkmans made them decades ago

>doing anything for the fans
>ever

Because Sony Pictures is only one division of a massive multinational company?