How much better would TDKR have been if Heath was alive and Joker returned?

How much better would TDKR have been if Heath was alive and Joker returned?

A good 80%.

Would've been an entirely different movie.

he would only serve as a small cameo to build another movie sequel

It would be extremely painful.

Significantly worse.

>No bane posting
There might be another meme scene that would takes its place.

Beleive it or not, I met Nolen at a cafe in Cali and asked him about the Bane meme and what he'd thought the Joker would've had.

I joked that it could've been "Wanna hear a joke?"

That would've been the new meme.

You sound boring and autistic as fuck.

I was hoping in the crowd of the prisoners leaving arkham that you would see jokers, but only the green hair in the crowd, and he would be walking opposite direction than all the other prisoners.

Thanks, I try.

what;d he say about the bane maymays

He said it was a silly thing, but found it interesting how popular it's become.

It is pretty interesting. Prior to Baneposting I never thought Bane would be as memorable in a movie as Ledger Joker, but look where we are now.

Definitely worse. People only thought TDK was good because some asshole OD'd. In 10 years, people will look at it objectively and finally give it the rating it deserves. "Meh"
The one bright side is, it made The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus more interesting.

Sup Forums the post

I loved everything about this version of him, even the voice.

I hated though the way he went out. I'd rather him be punched til subconscious by Bats when he knocked the tubes out.

He would have had Crane's role or a similar cameo.

Bane was only chosen because Ledger was dead.
He was likely to reprise as main antagonist.

I really don't think so. It was always going to be Talia as the villain in 3 to tie everything together and Bane does things differently than Joker. Nolan wouldn't have done the same thing again.

Sup Forums here, he's 100% right.

A depressed and broken Batman teams up with the Joker to defeat Bane.

It would have been kino.

I bet he also stole some of your fries and said no one was going to believe you.

I think it's better he wasn't in it

It would have felt overfull of nothing, like ASM2
Anything more than a cameo (like Scarecrow) would have just taken away from the narrative

The Caped Crusader should have been Black Mask, The Riddler and Lex Luthor

It's pretty obvious Nolan intended for Joker to return in Rises.

Probably not as the main antagonist though.

Maybe. Bane was always a likelihood in the Nolanverse. I think Joker would have been the third faction, as an Agent of Chaos he would be opposed to the League of Shadows. He'd be the wildcard.

It is clear, though, IMHO, that Nolan had to hastily change the structure of TDKR.

It feels much rougher and patchy than BB and TDK.

I still like the speculation that if Bane and Joker were in TDKR, Joker would be the one killing Batman before Bane could, as he'd prefer killing Bats "on his own turf".

I think it would have been a better movie.

it would be just as bashed.
TDK came out in an age when Internet was already popular, but not AS popular as when TDKR came out. In 2012, there were much more amateur critics on the web, ready to bash any new big blockbuster, and thus, more people to read it and mindlessly agree. If TDK came out in 2012, it wouldn't be considered a masterpiece. It would have just as much memes. And Ledger would be bashed, too.

>There weren't loads of amateur critics in 2008

You're an idiot.

Villains probably would have been him, catwoman and talia instead.

More time focused on talia and catwoman. No broken spine by mid movie defeat for Bats. No prison story.

No stupid time skip implying Batman did fuck all since DK

Unfortunately, I wasn't eating anything and he was drinking something.

Also, if you folks would remember, Nolan wanted to make the third movie about Joker going to court and Harvey becoming Twoface.