>street cred (rap)
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=zTzMRB9vfU0
youtu.be/daxHBre2a5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this post

Is this a protest song about makeapp, or something?

So inspired by the Hilldawg that they couldn't even make up their own fight song

Seriously, look at these crones, they're all tapping into the dark side of the force.

>top right
please tell me that's not who I think it is...

Where's the diversity?

>pussy female candidate
What did you expect? Having a campaign run by soccer moms is not a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

OH NO NO NO

I have to admit I haven't actually watched this yet. I just can't bring myself to do it.

no idea what this pop shit even is but probably the fact they all look like lizard people had something to do with it

why in god's name would they choose "dum" "dum" as the rhythm

O OH UH OH UHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHH

Her campaign was ran by Skippy and Mook.

So inclusive they even let classic Disney characters join in

Can anyone tell me who the fuck these chicks are? Yellow is kinda familiar

>"i'm in too deep" sung by one of the only black people in the video

what did they mean by this?

Chick in bottom left is pretty hot tho

Did someone put these pictures through MakeApp? Damn those roasties are roastie

No self-awareness. Literally none.

I completely agree

>win the popular vote
>vid only has 3.4 million views
>unknown percentage of which came to rip on it

How is this Sup Forums related

>hags
>kikes
>faggots
>niggerfaggots

Thank fuck they lost

Cause it's got TV stars in it, ya simp!

>stars

>44k likes
>41k dislikes
J U S T

>Mandy Moore, no idea but looks familiar, Kristin Chenoweth, looks like a beat up Jaime King but I doubt it
>no idea, Connie Britton, Elizabeth Banks, Jane Fonda
I think

JUST END MY LIFE SONNG

THIS IS MY WIFE'S SON

is this peak cringe-kino?

Came here to post this honestly. Only attractive woman there. Who is she?

>This is for Hillary. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Who's the blonde at the bottom right? She's pretty hot.

>woke af culturally

Who are these people

Go back you fucking cock sucker

Fuck you go back to Sup Forums

>when you BTFO and have no argument

See She practically looks like a wax figurine.

Eat shit reddit cuck. Go back if you cant handle some banter you sissy faggot.

You guys latch onto your mental fantasies of political crusade to avoid confronting the omnipresent reality that you, like everyone else, are trapped in the same matrix of modern post-industrial society that drowns your radical schemes in impotent complacency, that offers you an outlet only to bury your action, that disguises illusions of choice as meaningful political involvement. Your radicalism is an accessory to your identity, not the conviction of principle. It is a farce.

>win the popular vote
Yeah no massive voter fraud in California at all
>Every actor talks about politics all the time
>Sup Forums therefore comments on their politics
Really simple bro

You guys latch onto your mental fantasies of political crusade to avoid confronting the omnipresent reality that you, like everyone else, are trapped in the same matrix of modern post-industrial society that drowns your radical schemes in impotent complacency, that offers you an outlet only to bury your action, that disguises illusions of choice as meaningful political involvement. Your radicalism is an accessory to your identity, not the conviction of principle. It is a farce.

>You're powerless, give up!
So it doesn't matter? Then why are you so concerned with shutting us up?

Was this the greatest political diss of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=zTzMRB9vfU0

>when you get BTFO and post buzzwords with a webm of niggers punching some shill

>When the bot breaks down

Welcome to shitposting newfag

Because you're annoying
Your time is nigh white boi

How did they manage to make literally every person in this video look like a ghoul?

kek. they seriously do look awful. is that Emma Stone on the right? jesus.

>

>Because you're annoying
Lmao not as annoying as this shit "music" video

None of you have seen the things I've seen.

youtu.be/daxHBre2a5A

Hillary sucked their life essence beforehand

>Doesn't list what the numbers are
Lol, shit presentation, just like the music video. When will you learn?

I'm a libertarian I just hate white "people"

I think idubbbz was on the trump train, he just kept it quiet

>Posting some Sup Forums-tier image to defend a terrible progressive music video
Are you just posting random images?

Were the Nazis the most pathologically perturbed morons that ever existed?

The inherent social tensions within Nazi Germany and its inability to sustain itself convinced Hitler and his cronies that the only way in which to 'save' themselves was to go into an all out war rather than actually attempting to fix their problems or shift out of ideological spooks.

This is how you know they were filled to the depths of depravity.

Rather than actually attempting to forge a new world for their nation and realise better goals, they would rather go to an all out destructive war that would end themselves.

This is fully exemplified in Goebbels 'Total War' speech. Proudly calling for the Germans to sacrifice themselves and to suffer more as they hail in satisfaction, essentially hailing and calling for their own demise and suffering.

All this reveals to me is the following; Nazi Germany was NOT a patriarchal society, rather, through the figure of Hitler, the German people removed patriarchal consent. In a paradoxical form of bribery, Hitler offered insatiable chaotic enjoyment under the guise of national unity. I believe that it couldn't function otherwise. Hitler existed a sort of 'empty well', in that, people poured into him the fruits of their desire to synchronise their world accordingly.

>What went wrong?

People are fed up with morons in Hollywood dictating their lives. Take a look at all of those people in the video, does anyone genuinely believe they could expand on any of Hillary's policies?

>everyone I don't like is nazi

I'm not defending the video, Hillary is an enemy of the people
>Are you just posting random images?
Yes

>Whites have manly body hair.
>Whites have the skin colour all people in the world aspire to.
>Whites have better hair more easy to groom and style.
>Whites are good at swimming and fighting.

Wow, this pic BTFOs whites.

>muh Nazis

Are you having a stroke?

t. nazi
White's must be genocided and the survivors locked up

Who even brought up Nazis? This guy is totally on point. Sup Forums would be better if actors stopped injecting politics into everything so we could just enjoy good films/TV without some agenda making it feel stilted and unnatural.

>YEN have born as your fat old uncle yoi hang out with everyday because he is more of a father figure than your actual father.

>everyone I don't like is a nazi

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey? How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, João Tyrone LeShawn de Silva. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Venezuela look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, it’s the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, João. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I agree but this is a board for discussing television, not politics, go back to Sup Forums

Pic is you

just seeing the thumbnail makes me horribly uncomfortable

I didn't do shit, nigger, but if this keeps up I'm going to murder some brown children.

>muh Sup Forums

Get the duck off my board

>everyone I don't like is a nazi from Sup Forums

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Anatolia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

The TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

It's a bunch of broads that are super aware that they have a camera on them.

I don't know how old Mrs Coach is now, but she still looks great

>a billion dollars with all of hollywood on bankroll and a significant advantage in identity politics
>loses to one baneposter

truly the greatest triumph of our time

Stop nazis

It's like some d&d wizard cast an rapid age spell on her.

>a fucking roach the whole time
sides=broken

I said stop. You warned me to type this
>I imagine myself in Southeastern Europe, leading my platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but run out of ammo so I draw my scimitar and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. The wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOǦA (allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

>when you are reduced to counter shitposting

First they came for the ones that thinked...

Lost it at 1:07

Ah, the eternal roach.

Going to such lengths to justify your status as a t*rk. You strive endlessly for attention, for sympathy, for even the slightest reaction to your flaunting, but all you get in return is the occasional sneer - a scoff, if you are lucky. As you sit there on your cow-patterned Dell computer, hammering away at your sand-encrusted keyboard with your rough, stinging fingernails slamming into the keys, the pressure in your nasal cavity builds. You feel your jaundis-turned eyes welling with heat. Welling with tears.

T*rks are not referred to as roaches for nothing. Like the roach, they are a pest - something that is difficult to stamp out, even in apocalyptic conditions. Such is life, in whatever hellhole you and your fellow t*rks currently reside. Bombed on all sides, universally reviled and viewed as wretched by even the most despicable, the t*rk clings to its hollow semblance of a life against nigh-impossible odds.

Had you any value, this would be a commendable feat.

For now, t*rk, you loathsome roach, you swarthy beast who is lower than dirt - sub-dirt, I will call you - you are nothing. Whatever has driven you to show your face on this imageboard, to infest it with your stink, matters not to any of us.

We hold more sympathy for the ants beneath our boot than we do you and your family.

Your women. Your children. Your loved ones. You.

All are worth less than nothing.

Your are malignant, and must be cut from the Earth.

>thinked
And they didn't come for you!

I've seen this probably 50 times by now. I probably watch this once a week or so. i just fucking love it so much, it's fascinating. I'm just amazed that they thought this was a good idea. It so perfectly encapsulates the completely oblivious nature of the liberal Hollywood bubble.

I haven't watched any of it because I'm allergic to cringe. Is it bad?

What a shit stream.

Reddit invaded Sup Forums though.

holy based

Way to not get his joke.
But at least you posted a pic that proves you are not a child.

Lmao I posted the think image. I got the joke and made another. And if you like the image so much...