Questionable Content thread of the week

Brun is cute edition

and I made this thread just to post this

I see, I see, he's shifted the comic's focus so he could redo the whole comic, which was already nothing more than characters getting jobs, getting relationships, and slowly fading into the background as more and more characters get flung onto the readers until one of them attracts the retards; at which point, the cycle begins again.

It's like Groundhog day, except you still get older and die eventually.

>one day you'll die and never have to read QC again
I never believed in heaven until now

If these two dum-dums fuck they'll just birth a literal fucking potato into the world.
Is this plot arc Jacques attempt to endorse eugenics?

Bravo

Looks like scoring will continue to evade Clinton's grasp. It'd probably be unethical anyway. The hulking manchild really is the best match for the mentally handicapped Syrian. Fantasizing aside, he probably doesn't have it in him to actually do anything lewd. Which is good because they will both remain pure.

He's even changed the name of his band, I guess "deathmole" was too triggering to someone.

he just smeared dough and flour all over her hair

if he goes right back to kneading dough in the next strip without washing his hands i'm going to have an aneurysm

...Probably?

In a perfect world the two of them would dp her into an ecstasy induced coma

Fuck, I just opened the thread to do the exact same thing. Well, a few hours too late, I guess.

Why is the negroid so fat and disgusting?

in a perfect world, webcomics like this would not exist
this is not a perfect world

Hair standing on end is a theme in Miyazaki movies. I think it happens in every single Studio Ghibli film.

has Clinton even been in the comic this year? Or did Jeph reintroduce Big McLargehuge and find it less triggering to write a pushover manbaby than a guy with half a spine and goals?

I don't think we've really seen him since he gave his number to Brun. I guess he's building up to some love triangle with the girl that is clearly not interested in relationships.

Elliot is really awkwardly drawn.

but he found her at the coffee shop and started sexting

We really need more of that

Did hacks take a break or something? I remember brun at the coffee shop over a month ago.

>That face in panel three
My sides!

If Hackques thinks headpats are sex, no wonder his ex-wife divorced him and took half his income.

He left her because she wasn't a lesbian and therefore a bigot

needs more lolis

Seconded. Little girls are hot.

Sam is not for sexual
she is

isn't momo legally 2?

That only makes it hotter, user.

Nice

Did Haques ever say if we have Rule 34 of Brun, he'd quit drawing comics entirely?

Too late.

Oh man

Jeph is straight?

He's a pedophile.