Superman Reborn Part Two!

Emit st'i.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5mquloQBS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ohdamn.gif

damn
thank you, OP

Nice to see Porter on Flash for The Button.

What's the cover price?

>Porter
>reverse flash somehow
>Jay somehow

This shits going to be good

Fuck we are having a fresh reborn storytime just when I am heading out. I will have to read it tomorrow.

Posting in preparation of butthurt from those who have yet to see the reveal assuming there isn't a curveball thrown in.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5mquloQBS8

3.99, but it's got a back-up by Paul Dini!

what if Jon was in there

Also Batdad finally meeting his son. The wrong batdad met bruce

BAM!

KACB S'EH.

What a waste of pages, even in an oversized issue

Fuck every Primefag who will shitpost about this arc being ruined forever, this shit is great.

P-prime could still be involved somehow

agreeed this is fucking retarded. You can get the same point across and have all the fucking villains in one or two pages alone. Fuck DC.

Jurgens is a fucking mediocre writer.

Well, at least no one can say is a lying cover.

read it before going in but honestly despite expectations... the main part was just solid at best, Paul Dini's part was easily the best part about this, I wouldn't even say his is a back up. It's more like an extra issue.

$4 but well worth it for two super stories.

CINAP.

Porter and Scott Kolins have been really nice to watch go from pretty shitty artists to really fantastic ones over the years.

ahahaaaahaahahaahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mxy's gonna get it from clark when Clark catches him

that wasn't very exciting
Jurgens is too old

But how, dear readers, could everyone's favorite 5th dimensional imp be Clark Kent?

Read on, with a back-up by Paul Dini!

He was the only other character I'd be happy with.

It didn't help the big revealed was spoiled on the internet. I agree this issue was decompressed as fuck but having the Myx reveal be so wildly spoiled does sorta take the wind out of this issue's sails.

Jesus Mxy, you were nice in Action Comics, what happened?

That's just mean, not mischievous.

I wonder if this is Nu52 Mxy, and he doesn't realize that this isn't the Nu52 Supes he and his wife knew, and who she actually was friendly to

just so many wasted pages

If Rich the Snitch hadn't leaked it, it probably would have come off a lot better. I mean when was mxy used last in comics, in that shitty morrison arc?

agreed. His first appearance was literally posing as another clark as some other user pointed out ages ago.

Porter actually had an abrupt change. he had some sort of condition which fucked up his hands and he basically had to relearn how to draw, so by the time he was back at a professional level he was very good.

all mxy's are the same

Og ew ereh...

Think of this as revenge for that time Superman Prime kidnapped him during Countdown.

And for regular Superman failing to save him from Vyndktvx during the New52.

Someone, Please edited hal in the background saying the same thing.

Ian Churchill. HOLY FUCK. Glad to see he stopped being a Michael Turner clone.

Post yfw Superman will never forget you

Damian: Shut up, Jon!
Alfred: Master Damian. Who is...Jon?
Damian: I...I don't know.
Alfred: Then why did you tell whoever that is to 'shut up'?
Damian: I'm not sure. It just felt right, I suppose.

This is fantastic.

everytime there's a mysterious replacement Clark/Superman
also Millar's Superman Adventures

IJ Year 3 when he BTFO Trigon. But yeah

Honestly I felt this back up did a good job of explaining Mxy's POV.

Actually kinda sad when you probably consider that post crisis superman would most likely relieved he doesn't have to deal with mxy.

Silver age supes would've definitely come looking. While N52 Supes only encountered Vndktyv as a bad guy.

What a disappointment.

This really feels like an asspull. It doesn't make any sense. Why did the scene of him "escaping" the cell just happen at the start of this story? Shouldn't that have happened before the first Rebirth issues?

I just don't get it. What a waste of such a good mystery.

I can only hope it's some sort of jape.

I love everything about this page

wew based dini even got the different name spelling in there

you whiny little bitches. Suddenly he's a bad writer just because "muh prime" isn't the bad guy

but there was no scene of him escaping, just the empty cell. That empty cell was probably what Tim saw when he did manage to get out of his cell and which is why he's doing autistic ramblings about it.

learn to read retard, that wasn't about prime at all. idiot.

>or no place
I was not expecting an Injustice reference.

Good grief, he's more entitled than Prime

get triggered primefag

>Mxy
>not Vyndktvx

What a waste.

Gnidaer rof sknaht.

Pohs cimoc lacol ruoy troppus!

>yfw Myxy sacrifices himself to stop Manhattan and save his friend Superman

Mxy's girlfriend is going to be super pissed when he gets back to the 5th Dimension lmao

You're goddamned WRONG

Two memes in one

ROFL at Lois' face

>implying mxy won't get back and see bat-mite railing her

Jurgens hasn't been a good writer in about two decades

Ok Jon's adventures with Mxy is something I am looking forward to reading holy shit.

Why did it take him this whole time to notice? He would have had to have been captured AND escaped before Tim, Doomsday, and that other guy, and at no point did Mr. Oz notice he was gone?

So where is the Batmite???

Reminds me of that Millar comic where Mxy reversed time around Superman before a horrific series of events destroyed Metropolis just so he could bring him too far to stop it and he'd be forced to see it all happen all over again.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the one where he saves the city by catching a baseball.

Probably watching Lego Batman on repeat.

This is getting alarmingly similar to Metal Gear Solid.

He mentioned the secret identity thing he did with nu52 Supes so he knows nu52.

>Not the same as my Clark

So this is Nu52 Mxy?

Wow this is some deep shit, nigga tried to kill himself.