Post a BR2049 thread

>post a BR2049 thread
>it instantly gets shit up by rabid fans afraid of criticism
Is there a dedicated reddit brigade on watch here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if I rename the file everytime people will surely not notice the samefagging

>angry redditor sperging within two minutes of thread creation

There are three BR2049 thread up right now. We should honestly create a general for how much people argue over it. I thought it was fine, doesn't deserve this much discussion.

>He makes a fourth thread

what the fuck is with the autism of hating the movie this much? I mean it's the movie Sup Forums should hate the least

>Gosling
>autism main character
>lots of waifus, even literal waifus
>failed miserably at the box office so normies don't like it

maybe if it was as popular or some shit so you can be contarrian but wtf?

some of us enjoy movies for what they bring to the table and not the boxes that they check during the movie

"this movie has based goose and an AI waifu, i have to like it!!!"

Most of Sup Forums loves it or has no strong oppinions on it. The contrarianism comes not from how much the nornues dislike it but how much Sup Forums loves it.

And a lot of the autism comes from original Blade Runner fanboys who think it's the best movie ever and decided to hate the sequel before it was out, and cannot accept that it does many things better

Yeah this is really it. The film is fine but nothing special in the long term, faggots making multiple threads to shit on it are the worst part.

>The film is fine but nothing special in the long term
It was special for me, I really have no issue with people saying "meh" and moving on but this is the fourth identical thread about it, and these faggots have been going on for months and it's always the same "arguments" and buzzwords

Are you new here? Everyone raved about it at release but their comes a point when Sup Forums decides too many people like it and they in turn shit on it

Look at the Witcher 3 over on Sup Forums. Same thing happened. Sup Forums is an edgy place.

But it flopped so too many people didn't like it

Too many people liked it ON Sup Forums.

Obsessed.

I'm quite alright with people not liking the movie, I want different threads with different takes on why they didn't like it though, not what this is where it's obviously just one dude spamming the board

2049 is part of a recent series of movies I'd describe as reddit cinema. Along with Deadpool and to a somewhat lesser extent Whiplash

>samefag gets called out
>You g-guize a-a-are r-r-reddit!

Classic.

no movie has had the rabid autistic fandom that BR2 has had since Avatar

you all need to be purged

seems to me like the autistic haters are the problem

>literally declare in the op that you posted BR threads
>haha found you out samefag
Wow. Just wow. Please return to your subreddit.

>people who don't fall in line with the most popular opinion are a problem
I know a website you might enjoy.

nice strawmaning

constant spamming, autism, negativity and zero arguments except buzzwords are pure cancer

>constant spamming, autism, negativity and zero arguments except buzzwords are pure cancer
Yes, that's why these threads pop up. 2049 fanclub is indeed pure cancer.

>dedicated reddit brigade
there are literally four of your threads up right now complaining about people defending a movie they like as "clogging up the board." do you have no sense of self awareness? you are the one clogging up the board, you faggot.
i didn't even like 2049, but come on

Boring movie, though beautiful. So many nerds want for it to have meaning but it doesnt and its tedious.

Nah these threads pop up because of your cancerous mentality. You can't stand that Sup Forums likes a movie so much so you have to shit up the board
>it's too middlebrow
>it's not patrician enough to be likes this much
>it's capeshit for non capeshit fans
Literally get the fuck out and learn to enjoy movies

you can't reason with the entry level crowd
they'll run in circles until the next flavor of the week movie comes out(next being star wars for them)

>learn to enjoy shitty movies
wow this is the power of people who enjoy Blade Runner 2 Electric Boogaloo

is this shit ever gonna be on vod or have a decent torrent? i thought it flopped hard

learn to enjoy movies for what they are, not how much reddit cred you will get by hating on
>popular movies who aren't even popular but they're too popular for me because I'm very very patrician hard to be a god the list goes on and on

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
I'm starting to think there is truth to this fanboy reddit conspiracy