youtube.com/watch?v=c6jBLDlfbqQ

>reading Camus at a cafe in France
what a fucking hipster I hope she dies

>Here's to you, Judge user.
Rest forever here in our... norm?

Honestly, Clayface is the best new addition to the Bat Family

Canon!

Robinbot is

I only know Shiva from The Question, which was a pretty morally ambiguous series. Is Shiva usually a villain?

>It's a Lady Shiva doesn't job episode
holy shit finally.

ohey Duke.

First time he's appeared in DetCom outside of Night of the Monster Men.

Remember when Shiva was interesting character?

>Kiss of the Dragon

R-richard Dragon?!

you mean never?

Please not. They will ruin him too

they already used him. he died

Shiva is Shiva.

(Her quality is highly dependent on the writer.)

Judge user probably got a boner from this page

Why Tynion keep retelling the same storyline every arc? A "mysterious" army attacking Gotham, the "lucky" hero of the story will spend their time angsting and crying, grumby Batman face and "shocking" heel turn coming up! Stay tuned!

This book seems like a big waste of time.

No, not really. In O'neil's Question maybe, but that's it.

his Batman/TMNT was fun

They are talking about that pre-FP fight on some of the first few issues of Batman/Superman???

hot

She's sort of like Deathstroke; villain sometimes, other times....not exactly an anti-hero, but not a clear-cut villain either.

Lol Ra's...writers just make him more and more pathetic with each passing day. I mean at this point he can't even out-maneuver fucking DAMIAN...a 13-year-old boy. He just walks up to Shiva, begging her to give him back his toys like a mewling little boy, sends a dozen flunkies to attack her, then turns tail?

Batman:
>SHIVA! I beat you before, I'll do it again...have at thee!

Shiva:
>Ha! I was just pretending to suck! Watch as I effortlessly destroy you, only leave you alive for literally no reason!

This whole League of Shadows thing is hot garbage anyway...I don't know why people eat this shit up.

Story?

shiva was written shittily one too many times.

NEXT

Fernando Blanco (Midnighter and Apollo) fills in!

And is the cover still Barrows?

James is a tumblrina

Bat-nigger BTFO

SHIT BOOK:D

Die Duke and Die Kate.

Why doesn't Superman just rape Lady Shiva?

what?

And next week on Batman...
>five characters are removed on the final cover
>more image processing

>tfw this is actually Batman's way of helping Bane kick his Venom addiction the right way, without any hypnotism bullshit and Bane will end up being grateful to Batman at the end of this story.

She spent some time as generic League of Assassin miniboss nro #2 according to what I have read

What?

Heh.Nothing personnel, kids. *vanishes*

Thanks for the storytime, OP.

Oh great, it's fucking Nightwing all over again. A perfectly fine beating that's completely ruined by shitty-ass "Hot damn I love being evil!" bullshit. At least she's not dressed like a moron any more.
And speaking of bullshit, these two pages: Right. Because that's what Lady Shiva is best known for: genocide of defenseless innocents and sadism.

The worst part is that Shiva killing her way out of the League of Assassins, beating the crap out of the Batfam, these are all things I should love. Especially the former. But they could have her bitch-slapping Superman at this point and it'd still suck if all they're gonna do with her is turn her into a one-dimensional evil murderer who's only changed one League for another.

They said you were dead.

Damn Kate is thick yet flexible as fuck. She's wasted on other women.

>Batman showing actual emotion
Still the best Bat book.

This is so fucking cool. Also lulz no one gives a fuck Batwing and Azrael got merked.

His face doesn't even move. Some emotion. He acts like a dumbass robot throughout 99% of the series. WORST Bat-book.

Meanwhile King's Batman has him actually EMOTING and doing stuff instead of acting as an exposition machine.

There'll be time for that later.

>His face doesn't even move.
His is out of focus and in shadow the whole time

Hitch's JL has the best Batman

You can clearly see the outline of his mouth twice in that page. It's an unemotive frown in both instances. I'm not sure how you contort that into "actual emotion", especially when he does much more in the other main Batbook.

Emotion is more than facial expressions user although I do agree it was a fuck up to do that.

What emotion? He literally showed nothing.

Only in fanfic.

I love Tec being a team book and hope it stays that way for a while.

Die.

>Gotham is the largest city in USA
huh ?

>first panel he's clearly showing concern/worry
>second you can see from just his eye that he feels sorry for her
>last panel he's determined
Maybe you just have autism?
>King's Batman has him actually EMOTING and doing stuff instead of acting as an exposition machine
>I will break your damn back

I hated everything about the book.

I Hate This Book So Much.

Then why read it?

boring.

GHOST!!!

Doesn't look like Barrows.

> Ra's to henchmen.
> Find me the saddest most puppy dog face of this Cassandra Cain!!!
> YES SIR!
> For it shall slay the savage heart of Shiva!

It doesn't work.

> WHY DIDN'T IT STRIKE THE SAVAGE BEAST?!

Curious what you could possibly hate about this page?

Literally none of that is clear. At all. It's completely robotic. You just want people to circle-jerk over this boring, low-effort garbage Tynion is putting out. It doesn't surprise me at all you respond with meme-posting and insults of autism.

Agreed. Detective Comics is by far the worst of the Batman books coming out at the moment.

Basil is cool, everything else is pretty lame. The one good thing they did was get rid of Tim.

>the worst of the Batman books coming out at the moment.
Come on. Batgirl and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey are much worse. For Christ sake, Batgirl had a tranny going into despair about how a fertility clinic doctor misgendered him. This is nowhere that bad.

>Agreed. Detective Comics is by far the worst of the Batman books coming out at the moment

Incorrect.png

Although it does have too many of the blacks in it

I personally enjoy BoP because I love seeing them all together but Batgirl is full on containment book.

>when he stabs you so hard your mask grows pupils

this
BoP is pretty fun with good art
Batgirl just sucks
Hitch is writing the best Batman right now though
and Yang Bat-Man of China is the 2nd best

Ra's without grey hair lookes WEIRD

>BoP with good art
Bruh are we reading the same thing? The only good art this book has are covers

I like it for a simple fun book like this it fits really well

get you autism checked nigga

I love it when they can connect the bat family like this