R-rated Sentry movie

Could it work anons? If R-rated super heroes are the next step of capeshit, would an R-rated Sentry movie work for the MCU?

They did make a Sentry movie, it's called Birdman.

Why would it need to be R-rated?

Frankly, it seems like it would work best if you played it for nostalgia. You know "Superman has returned, but the world has changed dramatically without him. But now he's back, the glorious old days are returning too. And then there's the Void."

Because The Void is a Hero that warrants violence, so far in the MCU theres no single Hero in there that warrants an R rating like Logan, so if you introduce Sentry, a hero that does as much good as he can and will have the current do gooder MCU vibe alongside the Void a villain that commits genocide by stabbing people with tendrils it, it would might work

You could have made it a year ago. It's pointless now. The whole point of Sentry is being an autistic Superman, and no Sentry could out-autism BvS Clark.

The mouse doesnt do R rated, Capisce ??!!

Good point.

Movie doesn't work, go to Netflix

I would set myself on fire in the middle of Disney's US office if the Sentry got a movie before the Thunderbolts.

>would an R-rated Sentry movie work for the MCU?
It's fucking Disney retard

Cut your fingers off, OP. Sentry is mine and a movie about him will ruin everything.

I don't think the story itself works in the first place. Just make an R-rated Irredeemable.

>Wanting ANY kind of Sentry movie
How shit does your taste have to be to want something so utterly repulsive?

basically a shittier Man of Steel

Sentry is trash. I hope they don't do anything with him ever again.

R-rated MCU movie will never happen, if they do make a Sentry movie it'll follow tge same formula the other MCU movies do

I always said Sentry should be introduced into the MCU as a one-off Broly-like villain.

I would want a PG Sentry movie first.
Possibly animated.

I get that people are shitting on Sentry because of his inconsistent characterization in the comics and comic sentry in general but I'm pretty sure Movie Sentry willl be more different.

I'm definitely open to seeing a Sentry movie and would like to know how the MCU would take it

>Irredeemable
Wanting Waidthrash

They better be saving it for Miracleman. I'm sure they'll be making a Miracleman movie once Gaiman is done finishing it.

Marvel Studios as long as Disney is in charge will never EVER make a R-rated MCU flick. They would sooner make it netflix show before a movie where they shove all the other problematic heroes at cause god forbid they would there would be The Devil of Hell's Kitchen or The Punisher Disney Infinity figure standing next to Spiderman or Captain America

It'd fucking neat if it was shot in early Digital colorization and have the Void be dramatically over violent for the style of film.

>and no Sentry could out-autism BvS Clark.
explain how Clark Kent in BvS is autistic?

''He doesn't trust Batman but he does thrust Lois Lane, he should be more sexually ambiguous like cap''

I would do anything for a Sentry movie.

Or even a comic ongoing with a competent writer.

I still think that having everyone come together to make sure he's dead would be a really fitting end to poor old Bob. He came screaming into the mainstream and went screaming out, I'll always remember him as my ages oddity.