Faith

So what exactly came of this? I cant seem to find any news on it besides click bait articles from last year or older

Other urls found in this thread:

valiantuniverse.com/comics/faith-2/faith-11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha more like FAT
get it
because shes a landwhale
lol

It pandered to a comic book customer base that doesnt exist so it died.

Were their anymore issues after the Hilary one?

It fizzled out like all pandering comics. It will be remembered as a product of its time, nothing more or less.

People lost faith in it.

Didn't seem to me like it pandered much to anyone, but I do find it quite boring.

Hillary lost, comic cancelled

It's ongoing and solicited until May as far as I'm aware (not reading it).

valiantuniverse.com/comics/faith-2/faith-11/

The author is Jody Houser who is also currently writing Mother Panic for DC Young Animal. I don't think she's said anything about quitting this though and I think May solicits are as recent as we've got.

Faith was generally well reviewed and seemed to do well for Valiant in sales, so if anyone's got a cancellation announcement pls link.

It's hilarious how people hating on it for existing gave it so much free publicity.

The OUTRAGE over the mini-series was so great that she got an ongoing. The ongoing is still going and it's selling pretty well for a Valiant book.

Despite what some people want you to believe, nobody like landwhale.

What's even better is people ITT didn't think 'A valiant comic? Maybe I should check valiant's website' but instead thought 'I haven't seen any bitch threads on Sup Forums recently, must be dead'

Only getting your Sup Forums news from Sup Forums is some dumb cuntery but it explains a lot about the board.

I read it. It honestly is just ok.

What's this book about? Is she like a Mormon superhero or something?

It's about Zephyr doing some solo superheroing outside of the Harbringers.

I didn't even know it was Valiant, and googling anything these days brings up nothing but clickbait.

Faith basically has only existed in clickbait articles.

THAT'S A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE BITCH

>first thread I have saw on Sup Forums about fat faith
-one Op asking about it and the rest of the thread mostly made of peole who had been reading the series she is from (I wans't) and telling how she actually was an interesting character that had been sliding up an down on the scale for a while now
-thread is actually quite civil and the conversation interesting
>every faith discussion since then
-complain and whining about Tumblr pandering

reminder that bitching about this proves that you don't care about the original character vs changing established ones debate and you just want to whine about things.

Kinda gave up on trying to civilly talk about Faith/Harbringer/Valiant in these threads because they would get made constantly and every single time it was clear that the OP had 0 actual interest or care about the character and just wanted an excuse to bitch about SJWs. It became a waste of time.

Like trying to talk about the origins of HYDRA, Red Skull's motivations as a character, the current Captain America arc, etc. in those threads about Red Skull's speech in Captain America: Steve Rogers #1. Those people don't actually care about comics and just wanted an excuse to have a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums, so why waste the time trying to have a discussion.

>e it was clear that the OP had 0 actual interest or care about the character and just wanted an excuse to bitch about SJWs.
You know, First thread, I was actually glad to see it turn in a good discussion. I had never heard of this cmic befoe, but I was glad an obvious bait hadn't taken.

Then the exact same op was reposted some time later and shitposting went galore. In my foolishness, I had forgotten that you can post a bait thread more than once.

Amy Schumer has her own comic? Wow!

Fathi

Eyyyyy.

The trades are popular and just got a new OHC release

Sky whale

I mean, I get it, I get why they're doing it, but did they have to give her a fat font? Like that's just fucking hilarious that even her logo needs to be round and chunky.