What is the perfect film, and why is it Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

What is the perfect film, and why is it Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBG7P-K-r1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=71gN8RQYTYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Dark Comedy Science Fiction What's soy about it?

youtu.be/eBG7P-K-r1Y

same director

OP, you just lack testosterone, so you identified with the literal soy boy "male" protagonist, thinking that somehow some looney but still hot quirky magical vagina will come in your life someday

Well guess what... It will never happen

>soulless, try hard, fake deep, trash
>perfect

>i've never touched a woman so no one else has
Nice projections my dude

everyone who likes this piece of garbage should be left alone, but I don't like them very much

I used to pretend I liked this movie when I was a teen. I tried to watch it not long ago and really hated it.

Ignore these Sup Forums faggots. That was a great movie.

don't reply to soyposters

Perfectly fine to enjoy it while you still lack a proper identity of your own but it's rather trite once you ascend to adulthood.

I haven't seen it in forever but I remember it was quite good. Tom Wilkinson was in it, I believe.

>still lack an identity
You are like baby. Haven't you heard that Jim Carey has ascended by shedding his identity?

this, as a 18yo who literally just got dumped, I loved it, now they both irritate me af
>le fucking quirky bitch
>le sensitive romantic faggot
unbearable

I saw it 12 years ago and I didn't like it at all.It's a romcom so you have to be a woman or a fag to get really into it.

Groundhog Day is the perfect film.

it's a good movie but ultimately very depressing for me. I try to avoid most depressing shit. Literally reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. I broke up with her, she was a cunt. Now I'm fucking a better qt but I still miss my 1st sometimes. We literally went to montauk in the winter and everything also just like in this fucked movie. i was also an interverted retarded like main character.

>Interesting idea regarding memory erasing that's completely believable
>Wilkinson, Carrey, Winslet, Ruffalo, Wood
>Incredibly relatable/sad revelations about the chaos of love and loss

The only real downside is that the characters are somewhat cookie-cutter, but even that argument falls apart when the story starts to move forward

Also some of the best dialogue in any film

I think it's a great film for introverts, like myself

Makes me sad as fuck but at the same time, makes me feel alive

youtube.com/watch?v=71gN8RQYTYU

Thank you bud

being an introvert won't get you pussy, certainly not winslet kind of pussy, try to change instead of thinking le quirky indie man is just like you

Oh and I forgot about the incredible, metaphorical special effects they put in, which were fucking magical and grounded at the same time.

I studied neurology, still do, actually. Our memories are a fucking mess of constantly shaping/reforming bits of information, and the film perfectly communicates that

Yeah, Ryan Gosling is the one who's just like us.

I actually had a one night stand 2 weeks ago while high on coke, weed, and drunk. It felt great at the time but now that it's over I realize that I want an actual emotional connection. The film shows what a disaster those types of flings, or ill-advised relationships can be, and clinging on to them can be extremely painful. But if you're happy for just a moment, it's worth the pain right?

tl;dr take your basic dudebro philosophy shit to the nearest frathouse.

I watched this after splitting up with a gf. I genuinely wanted to wipe the bitch from my memory and/or kill myself. Watching this helped me realise that one day I'll cherish those memories.

Great film. Helped me out of a really tough spot.

>But if you're happy for just a moment, it's worth the pain right?
>take your basic dudebro philosophy shit to the nearest frathouse.

soyboy trash. fuck off faggot
also gondry is a one trick pony hack

Feel the exact same way my dude.

Once you realize how much you would lose by erasing it all it doesn't seem to hurt as much. But I still cry like a bitch

Looking into it again because I'm going to move out of the apartment I've shared with my gf for 5 years.

You're talking about acting like a macho faggot and picking up the first blonde bitch that sets eyes on you

I had an actual connection with a previous coworker that I wanted to deepen, and I didn't pretend to be someone else while doing so.

The perfect film is actually Dredd.

>I LOVE MY FUCKING MILK HAND OVER THE HEAVY CREAM MOMMY
I don't understand why you trashy motherfuckers take so much pride in being disgusting fat fucks

seconding this

eternal sunshine is wes anderson for people who think they're smarter than wes anderson fans

I moved out of my apartment 3 months after we'd split. I couldn't handle it, the whole place just reminded me of her.

Get out, dude. You'll heal quicker.

are you 17 and a faggot?

It's decent, but I got tired of the set, wood harris' character was a fucking annoying stereotype that never got anywhere and dredd was always so undergunned he never got to go HAM on some lowlifes

I want a sequel but Dredd isn't perfect.

Literally my favorite song and one of my favorite music videos.

Hoping to get into medical school next spring and I'm gone

We're still sharing the same space and it's fucking awful

Anomalisa is Kaufman's Magnum Opus tbqh

>falling for the vagina meme
Worst is she's probably already being fucked by some fresh cock while you "cry like a bitch"

When something old is resurgent as a meme, I often wonder why.

We still live together retard and no, it’s not happening. You can stop pretending like you know how everyone’s lives turn out

Also take your pathetic pessimistic view of life somewhere else, better yet shut the fuck up so you won’t be so lonely all the time

also: great original score

Exactly. It’s the closest to perfect I’m aware of

>I used to pretend I liked this movie when I was a teen
Why? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Eat shit reddit

I didn’t get it the first time I watched it. Everything was so jumbled sometimes I couldn’t tell what was a memory and what wasn’t, and even then I had no idea that the memories were going from most recent to least recent, I thought it was random because no one told me otherwise. I also had trouble figuring out how he was trying to hide the memories, or how his ‘memory’ avatar passed along a message to go to montauk

Suffice to say when I watched it a second time I fucking loved it

Whore probably been on Tinder for months now to chose the next one she'll welcome as soon as you leave.

>reddit spacing claims
>immediate hostility
>adds nothing to the conversation
How new are you kid? You know that the hate bandwagons are better on the super random Sup Forums board right?

Robocop is a perfect film.
An American Werewolf in London is a perfect film.
The Rocketeer is a perfect film.
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior is a perfect film.
Fargo is a perfect film

These are all I can think of.

Retarded fucks like you should be executed at birth.

With all this effort you’re putting in you must really think you’re getting to me

Lmao keep crying like a bitch my dude.

>Robocop is a perfect film

I’d buy that for a dollar
Also can we make that catchphrase a thing?

It's pic related.

it's happened to me atleast 3 times broseph :^)

Dreams don't count though.

Worst film I've ever seen. The random animal abuse also pissed me off.

These ‘comebacks’ make you sound like you’re in high school. How fucking old are you

Your new is showing faggot.

>the random animal abuse pissed me off

Opinion discarded

You’re still posting?

Seems like he is kind of getting to you. Sorry for the break up my dude but you should really stop defending your ex-girl. She will get fucked by some guy in the near future and not think twice of you. At best you can hope for being a back up.

The Dollars Trilogy

fuck that would kill me.

stay strong, bro.

soykino

Dead cuck walking

Sissy.

virgin

>Hoping to get into medical school next spring and I'm gone
Kill all emotion before you get it. The year is going to be incredibly emotionally challenging because the sheer amount of work and isolation. You have to basically become a mental athlete. Do not date anyone or form any romantic relationships. If you need to fuck its just a fwb deal or a literal prostitute.

Not for over a decade youngfag. Its disappointing to see how guys born in the 90s are emotionally weaker than the pigs they fuck. Why dknt yku stop being such a bitch? Is this soy meme actually true?

In Bruges is legitimately perfect.

Numale detected

What makes it Numale? Genuinely interested.