X-Men: Schism

>X-Men: Schism
>Avengers vs. X-Men
>Inhumans vs. X-Men

How come X-Men fight other Marvel heroes all the time? Are mutants just assholes? Do these guys ever fight actual villains?

In due time the outcasts of man shall protect and save mankind from itself.
Right now however, No.

In the case of AvX and IvX the Avengers and the Inhumans were the assholes.

>Do these guys ever fight actual villains?
Not anymore, they ask their villains to join the team now.

because marvel isn't about heroes its about many feudal clans and megacorps competing over resources and mutually exclusive outcomes

SCHISM WAS SO FUCKING SHIT I STILL CAN-T GET OVER IT, ITS SUCH A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCK THOSE HELLFIRE KIDS I FUCKING SCHISM

The X-men are almost out of villains since they allowed pretty much all of their villains to join them.

>Avengers and the Inhumans were the assholes

Enlighten us please

Right?

Bait thread.

Except the Blob. The Blob will never reform. His evil knows no limits!

For real dude, I quit reading for some time during Avengers vs. X-Men cause I couldn't take it.

I wait some time thinking that now things have gone back to normal, fighting villains again and whatnot. What do I find, they've moved on to fighting Inhumans.

Fuck is this!?

The Avengers and Inhumans were at fault, but don't kid yourself. They're all assholes, including the X-Men.

The Shithumans are killing mutants with their peanut fart cloud.

>The Phoenix Fünf
>Not assholes

lel okay buddy

>X-Men: Schism
>Avengers vs. X-Men
>Inhumans vs. X-Men
Cyclops was right every time, he was so right Marvel couldn't make him Wrongclops even when they tried.

For being honest most of the Marvel "heroes" are assholes. They will never share the ideals and the morals of the DC heroes.

The Phoenix Force makes people evil if you can't control it. The Avenger's retarded plan was the one that made it so Hope (who could control it) wasn't he host but it was split between those five.

>morals of the DC heroes
>killing is wrong, we should save mass murderers
>unless its alien grunts then its fine

They aren't assholes, they are just retarded.

Because the X-Men have a deep and loyal fanbase, many of whom will buy anything they appear in. It's therefore advantageous to match them up with other teams that Marvel's non-comics branches would like to promote because they can make movies and sell merch based on those movies.

I'm a die-hard X-fag, they're my favorite superheroes and I hope Marvel realizes that they only hurt themselves by sidelining them. The X-Men and mutants are one of the richest properties in all of pop culture. They have amazing stories, the best characters and are just the coolest, sexiest superheroes. They don't need all this bullshit. Just make good comics for them like they did in the early aughts and the company will prosper. I'm planning on buying several of the launch titles, for example, and I haven't touched any of their books since Gillen left.

>How come X-Men fight other Marvel heroes all the time?

Every marvel hero fights other marvel heroes all the time.

All relevant villains became heroes because heroes only fight heroes these days

DC heroes don't kill aliens, for Christ's sake, they have two aliens as founding members of the Justice League.

WAIT A GODDAMN SECOND
If they were willing to kill the clouds and not risk mutant life, WHY DID THEY ALLOW THE CLOUDS IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Like Medusa just said "I wouldn't allow these clouds if it meant even a single mutant's life.
Yet they've been spending all this time following these clouds and trying to get the mutants out of the way cause they KNOW it's lethal to them.

What?
Killing isn't their first choice but plenty of DC heroes kill aliens.
GLs are allowed lethal force, Grifter is wildstorm but in his N52 all he did WAS kill aliens.