The circle is now complete. Just reboot it

The circle is now complete. Just reboot it.

Can somebody post that flash vs S-man webm?

Please? I'll post a webm in return.

Here's Superman's goldfish lips instead

I think dc should go back to cartoons only
Batman TAS is a masterpiece and needs to come back

This could use another few renders on the render farm.

Here

>Batman TAS is a masterpiece and needs to come back

AGREED

its like when homer shaves

wow, thanks guys.

man of receding hairline

They spent like 30mil just for this cheesy dumb scene. The reshoots were 100m investment of making the film worse while also killing all hype in the process.

That being said why doesn't he just has some sort of hair transplant? Nowadays that kind of shit goes for like 30k at the most and that'd be chump change for someone like Cavill. What's stopping him?

No, let it remain beautiful in my memories don't taint it by bringing it back

How the fuck does this get the OK and ever make it to the screen? What executives see that and give it the thumbs up to be released and not burned?

Fixed it for you OP

My dear deluded friend, the suits at wb are probably going

>HARLEY QUINN AND WW MADE US MONEY
>QUICK ANNOUNCE A VS FILM

What is wrong with this people

They let the Marvel envy get yo them. For them quips and OPTIMISM were more important than showing a non-retarded Superman. Geoff Johns bragged on twitter how these reshot Superman scenes would be Superman at his best. What a deluded manchild. Hopefully the film bombs hard enough to blacklist both Whedon and Johns from Hollywood.

What kind of pisses me off is how his hair is parted on the other side when he wakes up in Justice League, even though when he dies in the previous film it was on the other side. I assume this is done to try to cover up Cavill's receding hairline.

Also, the suit is different from Man of Steel. Just get it right the first time for fuck's sake.

Now that I think about it, I guess it could have been the funeral director or whomever who did it, who though it looked better like that. I don't know if it was an open casket or not, however.

How the hell did they allow this pile of dog shit to go to theaters?

Even if the story was perfect, they still would have been hit on how shitty the CGI looked.

whats going on in this scene?

the did cgi on his mouth and lower jaw instead of shaving him.

i meant like the context if the actual scene itself

>hairline keeps receding

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

MoS was the best movie.

You are wrong.

They expected Whedon to actually make a good movie the absolute WB retards. Instead he just left the CGI in Snyder's scenes unfinished and spent 50mil removing Cavill's moystache for the sake of cheesy one-liners.

First poster brings out the neaderthalic type in his physiognomy a lot more, atlantids secretly hybrids not even fully human

Yup. That's because it was an actual film that was meant to be either standalone or the start of a Superman-only trilogy, not the foundation of this horribly rushed and ill conceived "cinematic universe". The difference in quality between it and the films that have followed is staggering.

A little kid is interviewing Superman

They just don't give a fuck. By the time people are in the cinema to see it they already have their god damned money.

why couldn't they just have him wear a moustache?
is it so forbidden Superman sported facial hair?