My father threw out my entire comic collection while in Basic Training

>My father threw out my entire comic collection while in Basic Training.

How does one cope with such a loss.

relinquish your attachment to material possessions and find inner peace

Use your training to end his life. Duh.

fap into his yearbook

just move out already

Use your newfound job skills to get a job, rebuy the collection bit by bit, and then rub it in his face.

Gay

Does he collect stuff? Trash it or donate it and if he asks just tell him you thought that is a thing the family is doing

If they were purchased with your own income then I think legally he wouldn't be able to.
I'm not saying making it a big enough dick move to take legal action to get reimbursed by him, but at least point out how your father was in the wrong and he might compensate your losses.

Or hit up LCS on sale and try to replace what you lost.

sue
call the fucking cops
get angry

What do you take us for
People who care about non-material things?
This guy, I swear

Bring your army gun home & shoot him with it

Poor people are funny.

Time to use your Basic Training against the real threats of this country user

Protip: They live in your house, and i not talking about pet parasites

If you bought them with your own money remind him that it wasn't his right to throw them away. Tell him that how would he feel if you just threw out something he enjoyed just because you didn't find any point in it.
It may not do any good, but if all else fails it's just more reason to move the fuck out

Cuck him with your mom while wearing your uniform.

is my virginity a material possession? Cause those boys in basic took that too when they held me down in the showers

Did you ask him why he threw them out?

Your relationship with your father is more important than some comics, realize that the loss of your comics was your own fault.

But if his father's a cunt who does things that will emotionally distress his son than the relationship is also fucked.
Are you one of those creepy patriarch worshippers? That isn't how a real family should function, your dad can't just throw your shit away, beat your mom, take a shit on the floor, and remain in the right.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion

Anyone fucking with your #1 hobby is good enough reason for murder or painful and permanent crippling.

enlist to fight ISIS

DEUS VULT!

And rich people aren't much happier if they don't accept this.

If you bought them with your own cash then throw out his stuff

If you used his cash well not much I can say there

Go digital this time

You're not allowed to be in the military if you're a virgin, and they check you before you graduate.

They were doing you a favor.

no, op. you can't stoop as low as him, YOU'RE BETTER THAN HIM

kill him

Why was your father in Basic Training, and why did he take your comics there with him, only to throw them away?

what MOS?

92G