This show is fantastic. Anyone else watching?

This show is fantastic. Anyone else watching?

I loved the ending of the first episode with the lottery ticket but I haven't continued watching cuz it's just too whacky

I liked it. Hoped there would be more connections in season 1, let's see where season 2 is going.

Project Moloch is the boy, right?

It's purposely over the top. Dirk turns into an actual character instead of just being a gag

is that the comatose guy? if yes i think so too

How is S2? Season 1, I put it on because I was bored and ended up compulsively watching the whole damn thing. The whole lattice of coincidence being an actual thing that people can navigate, weird strokes of perfect timing and impossible coincidences that all make perfect sense, that shit is my JAM.

You’re missing out on Best Girl Bart being a psycho immortal badass. Also the Rowdy 3 just existing in general. Also Mr. Plinkett.

It's shaping to be great. It had some great Friedkin development and some great side characters and villains like Suzie.

Great show, I always get sad at the lack of threads that show up after a new episode of Season 2 drops. So far I think Season 1 is better but a lot of the wacky mindblowing shit is obviously at the end so we'll see

i hate that this show put me in the position of feeling sorry for friedkin
also why is dirk so freaked out by the dead guy in the tree?

>Friedkin
The retard? They actually give him development?

Fuck me, I gotta watch now.

It looks too hipster to be enjoyable

where can i watch this? i've been loving the weird indie comedies elijah wood's been doing these past few years, how comparable is it to wilfred (which i loved)?

gomovies.is

and everybody should check out the remake of maniac its awesome

thanks pal

s1 was tame compared to season 2 in terms of craziness

First season should still be on Hulu.

The first ep might give you the sense that it’s a Sherlock/Doctor Who hybrid, but it quickly evolves into something MUCH weirder.

Here’s a list of things that, in some way, are involved in season one:
>government experiments
>energy vampires
>assassins that can’t be harmed
>corgis
>kidnapping
>body swapping
>time travel
>steampunk murder suits
>nerve diseases
>the lattice of coincidence
>a black man being kidnapped
>lightbulbs
>Mr. Plinkett
>The soul of a shark

All of these play pivotal roles in the show.

What in the shitting fuck

damn i kinda hate wholock the fanbase fucking ruins what could be cool
i'll give it a shot, the gomovies link the other user posted is legit

the entire insanity of season 1 is like a single episode of s2

Season 2 is fantastic, though its more bizarre than zany.

The fucking purple people eater.

Oh believe me, I hate those tumblr fucks as much as anyone (I was in the Homestuck cult for a good year or so, I endured some shit).

This isn’t like that, trust me. It uses that shit as a basis for something that actually feels original.

there are too many waifus now i can't keep track
>polymorph grill
>rule 64 brad dourif
>black autist girl
>suzie fucking borten
>hot magic sister
wew

bump

Go away Max. Your show, like everything else you have mad, is shit.

Needless to say but I want to remind you anyway that you should never have been born. Your dad should have been locked up for killing those 3 people; thus preventing your conception.

guys what's happening this season is crazy as fuck

god martin is ridiculously hot
tho I prefer season 1 so far, because Bart going haywire was my favorite part of this show and season 2 is seriously lacking in that part.

Season one is God Tier
Season two is pile of shit so far

why does it have to be so LGBT? Its too much, its enough I have to watch Dirk Gently being himself and now theres a pink haired faggot with a scissors sword. What a bunch of crap.

also wtf is going on with Bart? Shes just there? Why? Its very much out of her character. Shes there just to be there because she was probably the most popual character from season one. Now shes just hanging around eating pringles.

is ___Hobbs___ dead?????????????

Who's this fine looking gentleman?

she's on hold until people need to be murdered

Not until they find sand in the barn.

Yes and it's such a shame that they lost the composer for season 2. Soundtrack used to be great for season 1 and it's shitty random music now.

although i like season 2, season 1 was noticeably better

Its not fantastic, its ok
Kinda suffers a bit from Max Landis writing, he clearly want to write for Dr.Who, but cant get a work on the show, so he`s trying out his Dr.Who ideas in this in hopes that BBC bites and hires him

I knew something felt off. The first used the same guy as Utopia and you could really tell, just hasnt had that same vibe. Still all good though.

Hellooooo max

>Nora Arnezeder
SOLD

Season 2 is out? I saw them filming a couple months ago in Vancouver. Spoilers: there's is a shot of a woman in a red dress walking towards a puddle that they shot a bunch of times.

The show is pretty great. I was hesitant at first because it seemed so wacky, but it's done on purpose and it actually works, at least in S1.

Anyone know when S2 ends? I want to marathon it like I did S1.

calm down polnigger. just turn off the filter for 50 minutes shit

9 december

Only watched season 1 and kind if forgot what it was about. Future Elijah commiting some crime in the past?

>tfw season 2 it's not on Netflix

no, not at all

>so LGBT

Explain pls, season 1 didn't have this

The psycho girl would be pretty cute if he teeth wasn't fucked up

also: what the fuck was up with the monster in that weird house

the humor in this series is "funny", as in, absolutely not.

season 2 isnt even over yet

theres only been one full season so far

Its a show for millennials.

So it's a show for you then, no?
Unless you're Gen X, which is just depressing if you're browsing Sup Forums into your 40s.

I mean younger millenials.
Its got that humor where characters make an obvious joke or seem like they are joking but then act like its serious.
I cant stand this soyboy himpster humor.

You had me into you said 'soyboy'.
Don't become like people on here, have an opinion without using the flavor of the month phrase.

none of this means anything

the first scene of season 2 introduces a guy who has a male lover and they kiss, once. later another new character admits to being bi. and that's about it, really. user as usual is blowing things out of proportion

I think i explained it perfectly.
First episode.
Cops are investigating frodo and talk about him moving his eyebrows as a sign of him hiding something or being suspicious.
Now this is obviously a joke but the setting itself is about a gruesome massacre and the cops are making cartoon jokes.
At the end of the talk the older cop places his face closer to frodo as he tells him again to not leave town and then twitches his eyebrows like frodo did.
The repetition of dont leave town several times throughout the conversation and the final brow twitching is all joking but there is no acknowledgment of the fact the cops are acting super strange.
Its like those randumb jokes they fit into family guy only there they fit since the constituents plot of the show is humorous as well.

I cant stand this millenial humor.

>you are not your name. Your name is just a sound others make to refer to you

>written by max landis

brilliant

You bitch about millennials but its really just max landis doing shit like this.

OK, fuck him then.

Pretty fucking unnecessary, why does new shows do this kind of crap.

They aren't pushing an agenda. And it's not like in GoT where they started showing a lot of cocks because they got called out for showing all the tits.

The characters in this show are really good and in this case I think the gay aspect is just him trying to add more detail to one character.