Unpopular opinion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Korean movies are good, even on a visceral level, and it's not pretentious to watch them.

Studio Ghibli sucks
Blade Runner 2049 is better than Blade Runner
X-Men 3 wasn't a bad movie
The Force Awakens is still better than the prequels
Firefly fans are the whiniest fuckers on this earth

this but unironically

Animal house hasn't aged well.

Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Stranger Things are for homosexuals

>The Force Awakens is still better than the prequels
>Blade Runner 2049 is better than Blade Runner
These are correct.

Rogue 1 is unironically the worst Star Wars film

IRL:
Jurassic World was bad

Shin Godzilla is an overatted slogfest with zero characters in it, and the fact that it won best picture in Japan makes me disrespect their academy more than I disrespect the Oscars. Also, the Godzilla fanbase is one of the dumbest and most toxic out there.

Sup Forums:
Contrarianism is fucking stupid, have you own opinions and stop liking/disliking things just to go against the popular opinion. It's so rampant here I wonder why I keep coming back.

RLM is fucking horrible and you people need to get real friends

I thought Alien Covenant was good
David literally steals the show and its fun as fuck

the only people who disagree with this are retards on the level of snyder cucks

MDE World Peace was very good and should not have been canceled because of Sam's controversial outspoken opinions.

Travis Bickle was the good guy and is very relatable.

>RLM is fucking horrible and you people need to get real friends
I don't think anybody actually disagrees with this.

The "Smells Like Teen Spirit" scene in Pan was cool.

Growing up in the 50s would be cooler than the 80s

You shouldn't watch teasers/trailers

I hated kingsman and don’t understand the praise, everyone treats it like a goat movie and i don’t understand, the action scenes were horrible with that fast moving video game camera and hidden cuts

capeshit being so popular on Sup Forums is fucking embarrassing

> RLM is fucking horrible and you people need to get real friends

This. I stopped the JL review a few minutes in because they have become so cringy. Do people really like listening to Rich forcing a laugh at everything?

We're on Sup Forums.
These faggots literally think that slobbering all over Lucas' cock (a man with a net worth of $5 billion who hates people like you and me) is the height of independent thought and rebellion against the mainstream film industry.
That's like praising North Korea while taking up arms against totalitarianism and fascism.

These are levels of contrarianism that are too much even for Sup Forums standards, also i didn't liked MoS and BvS its a real convoluted mess

This is a genius level intellect opinion and it's a shame it took me until independence day 2 for me to have it. I have seen nothing about star wars other than tree shitposting here so I get to hate it with an open mind. I just want one good Luke scene..

neither has your mom but i can still laugh at it

Both Marvel and DC suck ass and I wish their superhero garbage would fucking disappear.

Role Models is pure kino
>that casting
>that comfy

This but with star wars although i liked the prequels

Bvs is shit. Like shit tier but zacky was actually trying and you can see what he was trying to accomplish. The execution was piss poor however. The end result is justice league that we got and a justice league that we'll never see

Wes Anderson is the best director under 50 years old

Yeah I thought avoiding promotional material would be hard on Sup Forums (especially Star Wars) but it hasn't been all that bad.

I love minorities in movies set in the future. To me it's like white-washing otherwise. I think if we can let them have future films maybe they can give us white people in key-roles in movies set in the past without it being racist.

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

This is a really nice post

I don’t like niggers.
I think homosexuality acceptance is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) signs of the collapse of a civilisation.

Trump is 100% correct about everything and will go down as the greatest president since Lincoln.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Twin Peaks, Star Trek, ANY movie reviewers on YouTube, that H3H3 faggot, and Avatar, all fucking suck and are only for other faggots.

>firing Gary busey and denying the world more gold entertainment
>100% correct on everything
Pick one

This desu

I totally agree with you.

>Donald Trump is nowhere near as incompetent as liberals want him to he
Yes
>Donald Trump will be a great president
No
>Lincoln was a great president
No

this place has become a Sup Forums satellite board and all political discussions should be banned

Starship Troopers was a piece of shit movie than anyone who is a fan of Robert Heinlein should hate

This. Real patricians watch Buffy.

HAPPENING

QUEEN JEW OUT OF THE FED RESERVE

REPLACED BY A WASP

FIRST TIME EVER IN HISTORY OF FED RESERVE

>tv, movies, and general media becomes more political
>We aren't allowed to talk about it

Let me ask you something. What was the movie about?

Capeshitters are just a loud vocal minority, like trannys.

Let me ask you something. What was the book about?

Not him but alien bugs and people killing the shit out of each other right?

i consider the book and the movie 2 completely different things that happen to be called the same, thats how i rationalize it. I happen to like both tho. but it should of been called something completely different

unironically this
i get there is often a thin line between politics and tv shows/films, but most of the time the discussion isn't even remotely about television and film
just stuff that should be discussed on the actual politics board, like this: really destroys a lot of threads

Alien 3 is a good movie but gets overshadowed by Aliens which is probably the best sci-fi action movie ever made.

The Empire Strikes back is the only good Star Wars Movie

True Lies is better than Diehard

Diehard 2 has the best villain/scheme of the series

Yes that's true, my mother is a pretty funny lady.

99% of 'pretentious' shit isn't pretentious at all and it's just a buzzword for anything that tries to take itself seriously.

>preferring TFA over prequels is an unpopular opinion

Asian cinema is overrated and tasteless.

Kristen Stewart is a fine actress who pulls off understated performances better than any other woman her age.

Idris Elba should play Bond because he'll be good and to prevent a shitty black actor from eventually getting that role.

Harley Quinn should be portrayed by a trap.

> all political discussions should be banned

the problem with this is, where do you draw the line between political or not. if i say "i don't like black people in movies" is that political?

>Harley Quinn should be portrayed by a trap.
Idris Elba

Interstellar is a good movie

Regardless of whether or not your intentions are political, if you start a thread with that line, you can guarantee it'll eventually or instantly turn into a Sup Forums shitfest with statistics about how shit black people are and won't actually be about black people in film.

BVS is actually a kino and godfather is overrated.

Bvs is kino but so is the godfather you fuck

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Fight Club is not as great as everyone says it is.

Batman Begins is overrated.

Toby McGuire is a horrible actor.

Mark Hamill is a better Joker than Nicholson and Ledger.

Army of Darkness > Evil Dead 2

2001 lingers too much on space shots with classical music.

>RLM is fucking horrible

That is an upopoular opinion?

>will go down as the greatest president since Lincoln.

>implying he won't be seen as the greatest president of all time until the end of time

I'm a Godzilla fan and I'll completely agree the fandom is fucking toxic.

The Star Wars prequels are better than The Force Awakens.
Most Marvel movies suck ass.
Batman v Superman is good.
Reddit sucks.
Everything sucks.

It would be but Attack of the Clones exists.

I don't watch le classic criterion-core films because I know people love them so much just because they're brainlets who haven't seen much film, are low iq and lack the ability to find obscure kino either due to their age (no internet skills) or lack of want. People always play the academic card but at the end of the day those academics don't use private trackers so their opinion/wisdom should not be held in high esteem as they simply cannot watch anything interesting as they can't access obscure/rare film.

this wasn't that good but decent enough sorry don't kill me

>and will go down as the greatest president since Lincoln.

Won't happen. He is better than Clinton, but he is not THE BEST.
It's just Clinton is that much of a psychopathic, lying cunt.

But was he hip?

movies are gay
watching people play dress up and pretend is something only homosexuals could possibly enjoy
if you've ever been emotionally moved by a movie (includes excitement, jump scares, laughter, obviously crying, anything but boredom), then you are undoubtedly gay

>cringeworthy """inspiration""" video
top kek, nothing is more pathetic than the magapede

You are allowed to talk about it. On Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the board for discussing television and film, and Sup Forums is the board for shrieking about how television and film is destroying the white race.

Apocalypse now is incredibly overrated as an overall movie, but not for Martin Sheen's performance. It turns into a confused ambiguous clusterfuck that didn't mean anything because the Director broke down and couldn't decide how to end the movie.

Better than Temple of Doom.

Van Hellsing is a horrible movie, despite what Sup Forums says

The only way to successfully do a superman film is to take him back to the 1930s where he was originally created. Where the cultural significance of his kind was most effective.

>Talking about politics at all is a bad thing when the media you consume is obviously political
How many layers of brainlet are you on my dude? Not all of us watch movies for escapism

>Watch Joshua Openheimer documentary
>Aren't allowed to discuss the political commentary in it
Rlly Makes me think

Justice League was a good movie.

jews are not white and anybody who has jewish heritage should be shot on sight.
Also,

>jews can't be right wing
>gay is NOT okay
>I don't mind well behaved blacks but I would never admit it
>negros in general I can't stand

On-screen kisses should only be between spouses.

Guess im a home of sexual

Hi Muhhamad

This. Fuck Sup Forums.

I don't hate women, gays, or niggers.

Recent discoveries about louis ck simply improve his comedic value. He should be regarded as a genius for what he's done

op is not a faggot

>louis ck
>genius
top kek, he's just an overrated faggot

The original Star Wars is the only film in the saga that can stand by itself. Empire is too reliant on us knowing stuff about ANH to get half of the shit that's going on.

heh, criterion core is so fuckin' pleb. robocop? fucking stupid, probably sucks. melville a hack. i only watch real cinema. the OBSCURE stuff
*snatches 80GB torrent of Rope

>Blade Runner 2049 is better than Blade Runner

These are actually popular opinions

Moore was a better bond than Connery.

>The Force Awakens is still better than the originals
ftfy

>people express their sincere dislike of something others like
>they must be contrarians!!

The actual problem is with infantiles like yourself who can only feel secure with the opinions of the majority while pretending they stand for sincere personal opinions.
Its funny how some people completely lack any self awareness.