Good Night Sweet Bard

Sources say that Spoony may not live through the night. Let us all come together to send out positive energy and share our most beloved stories about this treasure of the computer screen.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqxRg_lxOqY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/932872151056732162
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/932878832801075200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>My life is meaningless and I can't go on
>5 likes

hahahaah

Noah "My content declines with my health" Antwiler?

this pathetic alcoholic bitch would be better off dead.

I really thought he anhero when he gets outed for raping JO and Lindsey Ellis.

Also come join us in Eggkara, we are watching the Spoony Live Stream that BROKE HIM.

Who?

Furious Filip.. oh no some other guy. Nevermind.

Good, I hope he suffers and then dies.

link

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/932872151056732162

Get in here senpaitachi

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/932878832801075200
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIII

So where does he still find the time to shitpost about Trump on tweetor?

He's playing victim again so people donate to patreon and keep his shit life style afloat another two months. He is a shit human being through and through.

Does 500 bucks cover the costs of a gun and ammo?

Spoony's decline is more entertaining than anything he ever produced.

In IL crazy people are not allowed to buy guns so he might have to just fall on his gunblade

2017 will be the Year of the Spoon. He's going to finally going to start producing more than 1 video a year, start streaming again, quit drinking so much, work on improving his mental and physical health, quit twitter, finish all of the Patreon rewards he's years behind on and get that funding back up, finally release that DVD he promised, and finally start working on that movie.

Just you wait lads. Year of the Spoon is upon us.

Noah "I am dog" Antwiler hasn't been able to make videos like he used to for FUCKING YEARS lmao

>shits on Trump all day
>feels compelled to kill himself

Seems like the Trump curse is getting stronger.

>he gon an hero
This'll be quite the payday for Churlish Gonzalez.

op complete

Update...

i-i-is he going to make it?

All jokes aside, who is this guy?

>Seems like the Trump curse is getting stronger.
commies never learn

He was a youtube celeb who pissed his e-fame against the wall by being a raging dickhead to his fans and jewing his patreons.

Shes pretty cute in that pic desu

I miss these threads its been forever, what's Doug, Lindsay, Linkara, and Jessie Otaku up to? I heard Ellis is getting married, I hope Todd drops the hood thing that would look retarded for the groom to stay in character.

Yea spoony why don't you make another 40 anti Trump tweets in a day showing us how better you are. Anyone that feels pity for this person is a retard and it's not political in nature just that he is one of these depressed people that manipulates anyone who listens. I used to date a girl briefly who would threaten suicide daily just to hear me say nice things about her. One day I got sick of it, told her to go ahead and do it and broke up with her. From what I heard she got better the moment I stop enabling.

It's kind of surreal how he's basically the same age as the guys behind RLM, yet they've become extremely successful while he withered away into obscurity and is nearly broke.

Hating your fans is kino. There is no feeling quite like unashamedly pissing on those who support you and your work.

>nearly broke
Nothing nearly about it, fampai.

What a pathetic, pathetic loser. Without memeing I bet his testosterone is very very low

>whiny liberal anti-trumpette
>anything but a soy boy

I have never understood why Sup Forums has a fixation on this guy. He is not remarkable in any way. He was not even the first to do his particular gimmick.

Doug basically forsakes any member of his reviewer website if they aren't part of his inner clique in Chicag, Lindsay got arrested for public intoxication and tried to kick out the window of a police cruiser, Linkara married Leslie Jones and JesuOtaku is now a man, Baby.

Someone tweet him and ask how much soy milk he drinks a day?

Suicide by cop, then.

Sure you can hate your fans and still succeed... IF you actually produce content. Noah stopped making videos and just banned anyone who even asked him why he was so far behind the schedule HE HIMSELF had set out. He literally banned some of his actual patreons when they asked him why there was such a hold-up in the content they were PAYING HIM to produce. The guy is beyond arrogant.

It's fun driving people to suicide.

oops this was for

Definition of a worthless piece of shit.

He's spent the last I don't even know how many years posting inane trash on twitter ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Look it up. He posts something like 100 times a day. Every day. About fuck Trump and "irrelevant boo hoo news story".

It's honestly amazing there's anyone left on this earth that knows or cares about anything he's ever done.

>He was not even the first to do his particular gimmick.
List some people who did it before him.

The reason Sup Forums is fixated with Spoony is because a lot of us here remember the Internet before it became incredibly mainstream, when people like Spoony and Maddox seemed like big shots, now only withered husks unable to compete with a greater talent pool. It's bittersweet.

Sounds pretty awesome to me. Props.

If he dies, he dies.

>Maddox
you just named him

>Maddox
He's not famous anymore but he isn't really comparable to Spoony. He at least managed to sell a book

>I'm broke, man. I'm out of money. I'm going to lose the house and everything else. It's too late for all of that.

jesus christ...i thought you guys were exaggerating. Was it always that bad?

His patreon is at $599 currently let's see how much more money he gets out of his gullible fans with his suicide threats. This from a man who would hang a Jewwario hat in all his videos now he belittles the concept of suicide.

He still makes content, new content even, terrible and cringey tho it is.

I think April has already left him too. They never talk to or about each other on social media in the longest time, she's posted pics of herself out at events with other men and Spoony nowhere in sight and today he's having a public meltdown while she casually tweets about fanfics and dolls as if it's nothing to her.

Didn't Spoony have a job? I remember hearing somewhere that he eventually ended up getting a job. Is he just horribly in debt or something?

He feels exactly like Spoony in terms of my subjective experience of early Internet culture, to be honest. They were both popular when the Internet was much smaller, and they're both now less than irrelevant. They've alienated the fans they had and other e-celebs have overtaken them. They've become parodies of themselves only good to look at, laugh and remember what they once were.

>making thousands of dollars a month making stupid videos at home
>throat it all away because you are a thickheaded moron who refuses to get help

Am I supposed to feel bad here?

See? Here she is with some other dude and all the comments were like "oh you two are so cute together" her and Spoony are totally split from one another

How? Blackface?

I used to be a fan of his. All this lazy cunt had to do was make one review a month and people would have been happy. Instead he decided to piss it all away on nothing. He has nobody to blame but himself.
Also, has April left him yet?

That bitch looks like a mythical creature alright, but I'm thinking more of an inbred goblin rather than an elf.

Why isn't Jim doing a Livestream now?

Go tell him about it.

Eh she looks fine, a bit fat but find me one modern woman who isn't.

and people say liberalism isn't a mental disorder

LIVING IN AMERICA

It's to show solidarity you fucking retard.

Oh man, how did Todd take this before the weding is she getting second thoughts?

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

Her tits are pretty nice, so she's got that going for her at least.

Maybe Miles will finally get fedup with his bullshit and put Noah out of his misery

This is just a ploy to get people back to throwing money at his patreon.

>a bit fat but find me
THICC April is best April. Much moreso than when she was skinny.

So they're going to kill themselves too? Good.

for you

He'll just borrow Mile's murder-gun.

I've changed my mind, this cunt is fucking hideous. Looks like a trannie.

maybe a tad androgynous but like a tranny? that's a bit harsh

Holy shit dude fuck off back to Sup Forums with your teenage edge Jesus Christ not cool man.

Why doesn't this fucking faggot get a job?

>severe mental disorders
>hasn't had an actual job for like a decade

he doesn't have a chance

Also, he's literally an alcoholic. And not one of those "functional alcoholics", either.

The comments are awful. "Hang in there bro. You've got Oreo and your girlfriend. Start making more videos. Get different meds"

How about, hey asshole, sell your house and pay off you debts. Are you really emotionally invested in the house you bought like a couple of years ago? Sell that material cheap shit you surround yourself in while your at it.

In many ways I'm worse off than Spoony. My life isn't fantastic but it could be leagues worse. I wish I had a house to lose.

that's just a temporary spolution, once he spends all that money he'll be in exactly the same position he is now. He needs to find real long term sustainable solutions to his problems like getting professional help with his personal problems and knuckling down with his professional career in one direction or another.

THINN April then? I think she looks genuinely pretty in this pic. The problem usually is she has poor taste with how she does her hair and piercings etc.

She also has a huge nose. A "woman" like her should avoid androgynous looks.

>In many ways I'm worse off than Spoony. My life isn't fantastic but it could be leagues worse. I wish I had a house to lose.

Same. I'm probably his age (perhaps older) and I'm marginally worse off: I've literally never known any of the success that he's had in life. Absolutely none of it. And I'm not exactly a picture of pristine mental health myself.

I'm not trying to turn this into a suffering olympics or anything all I'm saying is there's a type of guy who is just a "complainer". This guy is one of them. He bitches like a woman.

>I'm broke. Send me money.
He says that all the time. He just wants more.

>wah wah I can't make one 20 minute video to pander to my autistic fanbase and collect $5000 a month

At that point just go to an actual mental health clinic and get committed.

Fucking hell can he just end himself already? We've been hearing this shit for years

He reviewed video games on YouTube like a decade ago.

I miss hanging at Eggkara with you guys. That was comfy.

That's what makes his demise sweeter

>We may see the return of Miles vlogs because Spoony will be forced to move into his house again

juan but not forgotten

suicide helplines are stupid

What's infuriating is all he had to do to prevent this from happening is churn out one or two reviews a year to keep his fanbase satiated enough to keep donating to his patreon but instead he decided to be not only lazy but a huge cunt on top of that. He deserves whatever shitty things happened to him he had the easy life and blew it away.

Shitposts aside, aren't cops meant to intervene when someone is this publicly suicidal?