Old Man Logan #19 Storytime

In which we miss Sorrentino.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/old-man-logan-takes-on-future-hulk-as-new-creative/1100-156399/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or at least I do.

>they don't pay us enough

They never do.

There's something wrong with Magik's face.

What is he even doing here?

You would think that Cable would be the first one on board to save a super baby.

>that middle panel

SURELY NOTHING CAN GO WRONG FROM THIS.

And that's that, anybody know when is Sorrentino back? He was great at portraying the Wastelands between this and CW2 #8. I still don't get what the fuck was Ulysses doing there.

I think he's off the book's interiors. Lemire's last arc "Past Lives" has Eric Nguyen on art woth Sorrentino on covers.
Anyway, thanks for the storytime

This was very bad. Has all of OML been like this?

Bangs are back

she has a 5head, maybe even a 6

> beast

kek

>Sorry, kid, nothing personal

So, Creel is in a normal prison now. How will he get to a space prison to share a bunk with Black Bolt?

It only recently got worse, the first half was a lot better

It was recently confirmed that there will be a new writer and artist on this book soon
comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/old-man-logan-takes-on-future-hulk-as-new-creative/1100-156399/

>No Sorrentino on art
>The story is weak

Is Sorrentino's art masquerading a bad story?

From someone that didn't care much about this, how much do you all think will this issue get boosted by the movie? I'm guessing at least 200%

talking about sales btw

Well shit, that sucks.

Hell no, before, only the vampire filler was shit, everything else was great.

I don't think so, but it probably helps. The inner monologues and dialogues Old Man Logan had in the previous issues helped a good deal, while this seems to be regular Logan, brought about seemingly by desperation.

Did it even need sales? Having it planned to issues 20+ kinda makes me think that it was doing fine. That being said, I do think it'll get boosted sales, with more going towards the original book.

Sorrentino is a fucking bad artist. I'll take someone like Andre over a Photoshop filter abusing hack like him any day of the week

Between him and Deodato coming up, it seems this book was destined to be drawn by Poser tracers

For what purpose? Has he appeared in this book previously? I kinda fell off when I stopped buying floppies.

Nope. He's just a random guest star for absolutely no reason.

Yes.

>Sorrentino is a fucking bad artist.

Opinions. Even if the issues were black and white, I would've still liked Sorrentino since his paneling is God-tier.

Nope, he came out of nowhere here, who knows why.