Has anyone had a chance to catch Faults, by writer director Riley Stearns?

Has anyone had a chance to catch Faults, by writer director Riley Stearns?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099995/Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-s-husband-threatens-Ewan.html
imdb.com/title/tt7339248/
instagram.com/p/BaJztDAl5LO/?hl=en&taken-by=rileystearns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want Riley to start lifting and get big as fuck and use all his pent up frustration to become alpha supreme filmmaker

What, precisely did he mean by this?

please tell me this is real

The absolute bugman

get in his guard bro

This is real

Double murder-suicide
Holy kek

Fake News.

i saw it. mew gets tied up and kidnapped in te movie. riley clearly has pent up anger issues but can only express them through IG posts or shitty indie films

I'm not sure how twitter works but I think he deleted his account

oy vey

I just instinctively treat anything with a .uk domain as blogshit sites tbqh. Shit like the dailymail is literal cancer.

>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099995/Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-s-husband-threatens-Ewan.html

The dailymail still won't ammit that they took the bait.
"Riley denied the allegation" is how far they will go

JUST

Kek

BTFO by Sup Forums

How will he ever recover?

How far is Sup Forums's reach?

Who is safe anymore?

you fags are so mean, hes a actually a nice guy, i follow him on insta and hes doing really nice why even do this to him, MEW is the whore hes just like us

>that low test soy boy like us

wew

>implying Sup Forums isn't the only place that can make or break Riley's carrer

We're literally the only ones granting a little bit of exposition to a beta nobody.
He should be thankful that we took his fate at heart

Hello Riley

well im a low test soyboy myself so i really can relate to him

piss off

>just like us
i never got to fuck mew what are you talking about

Riley, seriously man, we take the piss out of you, but it's all in good faith. We love you, man. MEW is a whore. Don't kill yourself

im not Riley im just a fan, hes prolly one of my role models so far

Well they already have an awful reputation and they know thousands of retards will come back the next day to read more of their tripe with or without an admission of being wrong.

What's his next film? He constantly talking about his new movie/project, but nothing is listed on his imdb page.

He's going to direct the MEW McGregor sex tape.

imdb.com/title/tt7339248/

Thanks, somehow missed it.

the entire british news conglomerate is one big blog catered to brain dead big brother fans.

i've got the express as one of my homepages just to see what most people read and regard as proper news.

its like the chamcham but its happening on Sup Forums

Sure Riley. If you say so.

jesus christ that's messed up
is daily mail immune to lawsuits or something? how do they get away with shitposting like that?

they use the 'WE THOUGHT IT WAS TRUE LOL' defense
very effective

the fuck is the cham cham

I mean it would've taken literally 2 minutes to find the original post with an identical amount of likes, and the same commenters
but no
instagram.com/p/BaJztDAl5LO/?hl=en&taken-by=rileystearns

what did he mean by this?

Brendan Fraser's account on the now defunct imdb boards.

Damn.

(brendan)'s biggest fan

Fuck, I miss quality shitposting on imdb boards.

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

this image keeps getting longer each time I look at it

he trains bjj???? VHTS is a grappling brand, hmm

>be MEW
>be 32 and losing your looks
>work with your childhood crush Rent Boy
>spread your legs for him because he gives you immense pussy tingles
>drop your loving husband you've been with since you were a teenager because you think things are getting serious between you and Rent Boy
>realize after a few weeks that Rent Boy does this shit all the time and you are just his Cum Dumpster of the Month
>too late to crawl back to your ex-husband now
>your public image is FUCKED because you are now known as a homewrecker and "the other woman"
>you can practically hear the distant meows of all the cats in your future

Hypergamy, not even once

how did he figure that out?

worst case scenario, her career falls off and she marries some rich guy

yeah he has some other posts about it

The fuckers don't even care anymore do they?

They post shit they know is fake because why not? They get the clicks and in two weeks nobody even remmembers it.

The world is going to fucking hell, pepole are becoming so retarded it's not even funny

Riley's a cuck. Hh'd take her back.

I actually liked the film. Had that black guy who plays fbi/police captain in everything even though it's a role with like 5 lines. Made good use of budget. Interesting concept but I got the twist pretty early. I could have done without some of the quirky Coen-esque humor.

i always lose my shit on the
>will ya?

lmao. this is gold

In their current state of looks I feel like Riley can get a better woman. MeW is getting the older woman looks each days but Riley gets packed as hell and his last instagram photos are pretty handsome. Too bad he is a cuck but it is not too late.

Remember when there were cucking rumours for years and you doubted them?

This lad sounds proper butthurt

Is that meant to be sarcasm at the end? Wil's life looks fine.